Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:41:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Death of Stellar coin aka STR ?  (Read 997 times)
btctousd81 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

from last few weeks, stellar is going down .

is there any possibility that it will come back up ?

should i hold or sell ?

Thanks for your time.
have a great day ahead.

ref: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_str

Sachubaba

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:14:41 AM

The best person to answer this question is you.

Just ask yourself:

Why did you invest in STR?
Does STR offer anything that others don't? Is there anything unique and REALLY USEFUL about it?

If you have trouble answering these question, sell it ASAP.

I feel we have just seen the end of a strong bull wave in cryptocurrencies and by the time the next cycle starts, many of these altcoins would have vanished.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:18:21 AM

The best way to find out is to know how much is left on the budget of their development team is. If they still a lot of funds to let them continue for 1 year or more then STR might still be a good investment. But if I were you I would look for other opportunities to invest in. You should invest in a proven model of development that follows the bitcoin ethos.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

The best person to answer this question is you.

Just ask yourself:

Does STR offer anything that others don't? Is there anything unique and REALLY USEFUL about it?

If you have trouble answering these question, sell it ASAP.

I feel we have just seen the end of a strong bull wave in cryptocurrencies and by the time the next cycle starts, many of these altcoins would have vanished.

thanks for youre reply.,

i invest it STR becuse it offers payment system for individuals unlike ripple coin which offers its services to banks and big coprporations.

i am not quite sure, arent every other crypto offer same money transfer system p2p ? or i am missing something here .

but i do get your point, i guess ill sell.

btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:54:19 AM

The best way to find out is to know how much is left on the budget of their development team is. If they still a lot of funds to let them continue for 1 year or more then STR might still be a good investment.

thanks, but where can i get that kind of information ?

But if I were you I would look for other opportunities to invest in. You should invest in a proven model of development that follows the bitcoin ethos.

thanks for your input.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:16:05 AM

should i hold or sell ?

Thanks for your time.
have a great day ahead.

If you is exchanger, I recommend you hold it and not check your balance in few months for waiting STR comeback and go to the moon, but if you are margin trader, stop-loss now and go to travel with family to forget this loss, I has been do that and happy now Grin
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 03:31:40 AM

should i hold or sell ?

Thanks for your time.
have a great day ahead.

If you is exchanger, I recommend you hold it and not check your balance in few months for waiting STR comeback and go to the moon, but if you are margin trader, stop-loss now and go to travel with family to forget this loss, I has been do that and happy now Grin

you really think there is future for stellar coin ?

how many you have ?

i had about 20k sold 3k now onto 17k.

thanks

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

it's because they've released billions more this week. that ends in august. from now until then there's gonna a hell of a lot of selling pressure. maybe it'll ease off soon as i guess the switched on people have already claimed their share.

there's probably room to go down but it's not death. it's logical what's happening now.
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

it's because they've released billions more this week. that ends in august. from now until then there's gonna a hell of a lot of selling pressure. maybe it'll ease off soon as i guess the switched on people have already claimed their share.

there's probably room to go down but it's not death. it's logical what's happening now.

okie., then i understand.
anyways sold my half of stellar and bought some bytecoin and dogecoin. 

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:50:16 AM

True, but that's a hell of a lot of STR they're distributing to Bitcoin holders.  Realistically, most people who hold shitloads of BTC are just going to sell their STR right back into BTC.  It doesn't even have a system to incentivise them to keep holding, like GBYTE.

It won't die but I think it has a lot further to go.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

True, but that's a hell of a lot of STR they're distributing to Bitcoin holders.  Realistically, most people who hold shitloads of BTC are just going to sell their STR right back into BTC.  It doesn't even have a system to incentivise them to keep holding, like GBYTE.

maybe we've already seen the worst of it. most bitcoin holders don't pay any attention to alts or won't be bothering to make the effort. it's surprising how many people don't claim free money.
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 11:14:38 AM by btctousd81

if thats the case then i guess, it will go even more down., when people start selling theirs free str coins.

carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:59:04 AM

now stellar coin are below 1000 sats! It's a new lower record for the last weeks, but I think the price could touch again new high (around 2500 satoshi) in 6 months/1 year.

btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:04:14 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 11:15:05 AM by btctousd81

now stellar coin are below 1000 sats! It's a new lower record for the last weeks, but I think the price could touch again new high (around 2500 satoshi) in 6 months/1 year.

yes, i bought str for long term, but idk these daily addiction of crypto trading makes me panic and do some stupid stuff., like panic selling .,
but i am going to hold on to remaining coins/. will see in 6months or 1 year.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: