Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is TradeSatoshi Safe? Anyone Used It?  (Read 565 times)
gregwolf

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:44:49 PM

All victims of cryptopia know now how they were cheated.
After the hack around 15% of funds were lost.
But most of the remaining cryptos were not able to be traded or withdrawn afterwards.
So Cryptopia made mode damage than the hackers.
False and missing information from the scammers at cryptopia.
All Funds inside are now lost.
But until the last day they allowed deposits, so they rose the damage.

That's a lot of assumptions and inaccurate information, built on top of a lack of knowledge of how their business works/worked (because we can't see inside).

Given that they announced their liquidation today, no one knows precisely what'll happen yet. But yes, a lot of people are going to lose out.

Frankly, Cryptopia was properly regulated and everything so I don't see how anyone can call scam or cheating. It sucks but that's business. That's the risk we take by investing through a broker/exchange.

Just keep that in mind, if you trade on tradesatoshi.com with at least one of the same guys...and think twice if you can trust them....

Cryptopia's attitude has always been VERY different to TS.

My problem with TS is their total lack of customer service and the VERY dodgy way they make decisions.

They ban users from chat for voicing opinions or concerns: I saw someone get banned for 11.5 YEARS for saying that the TS admins weren't very good.

Their KYC isn't fair (and I'm pretty sure it's not legal, either). They steal a LOT of money from people that way - though thankfully I'd moved all my coins out before I got screwed by that - lost about $25 instead of hundreds.

Their delistings are random and numerous. They also have a nasty habit of not fixing anything before they delist, so you can't get your coins out - in my case, a wallet with 5,300,000 coins and a status of "OK" wouldn't let me withdraw. They deleted the coin and refuse to do anything about my issue. Bye bye my coins.

Their support is appalling. I've raised tickets on at least half a dozen exchanges and TS is the only one where I've been consistently treated like an annoying piece of shit. Everywhere else listens and tries to fix the problem. TS doesn't: the admins simply say "Fuck you, deal with it" and move on. Zero effort, zero comprehension, zero help (except with very simple things).

Their anti-hack efforts are pathetic and self-centred. When NYC suffered a 51% attack, TS created a new token - NYRT - and said they'd work with the NYC people and do their best to reiumburse as much NYC as possible at the price before the hack. They opened a DOGE market and set their price at 1 dogesat, which is - of course - pathetic compared to the price the coins were before the attack. They refused to work with the NYC people, they did nothing about the issue for six months then, this week, they delisted NYRT. In short, they deleted their debt without recourse. Another few million coins.

Short version: I'd trust Cryptopia a thousand times more than TS, regardless of who owns/owned them. Get out of TS. Now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: