Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Altcoin Release - Get involved!  (Read 1383 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:35:03 AM

We are looking at launching yet another alt coin with distinct advantages. If you want to be involved with an alt coin, contact me on how you can help.

New coin release within the week. Guaranteed exchange submission.

DO NOT MISS THIS COIN LAUNCH! An official announcement will be made in the coming days for those who are interested in specific details.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:47:12 AM

Roll Eyes

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
maunderingcabal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:48:00 AM

NWO = New World Order?

You like my post? Buy me a beer for ฿0.01
13KKQYQLmDFaTtcoPDtnt3My1PPUdcc8AL
My website/blog/bitcoin store
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:55:13 AM

NWO = New World Order?

A new age is coming...
RetardedMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:55:51 AM

Weren't you that guy begging for people to make you a coin because you didn't know how?
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:57:09 AM

im just interested in mining it lol

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:00:03 AM

We are looking at launching yet another alt coin with distinct advantages. If you want to be involved with an alt coin, contact me on how you can help.

But that already launched today.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:01:22 AM

Weren't you that guy begging for people to make you a coin because you didn't know how?

There's a difference between assembling a team and begging. It takes more than one person to build a truly brilliant coin. But there's no need to justify with a name like your own Smiley
syn999

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:02:17 AM

hold spot

NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:04:43 AM

But that already launced today.

Too bad the developer went MIA and is probably mining it with his botnet.

We have already secured a place on an exchange (where's YAC?). This coin is a big deal.
theDoubleH

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:16:20 AM

well I'm convinced. here, take all my BTC
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:18:57 AM

We have already secured a place on an exchange (where's YAC?). This coin is a big deal.

What are the details of this coin? 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
limitless

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:19:38 AM

Yac is going places!

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 05:23:17 AM

Not YAC... VPR. (VaPouR).

Already on an exchange and it hasn't even been invented yet.

Atlas the Second has arisen!

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:41:10 AM

That's smart. Talk down another coin with baseless accusations when you've yet to produce anything yourself. I'm not holding my breath.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:08:35 AM

That's smart. Talk down another coin with baseless accusations when you've yet to produce anything yourself. I'm not holding my breath.

That's even smarter talk. Talk down my response without any explanation on how I'm wrong. Good one Smiley
gotforce

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:35:20 AM

That's even smarter talk. Talk down my response without any explanation on how I'm wrong. Good one Smiley

That's even smarter smartest talking.  I'm not really sure how to end this sentence, but I though I should keep it going.

That's the smartest talk yet! Grin

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BTSszGkSqye45vP7chqhQQLaEcUgG5EyfL
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 08:30:47 AM

That's even smarter smartest talking.  I'm not really sure how to end this sentence, but I though I should keep it going.

smartarses Tongue

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:32:46 AM

smartarses Tongue
Smartestarses Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: