Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:43:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make sure you don't lose money  (Read 4672 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

I don't how this is work. I loss a half of my pay check every month. It kills me slowly. Im currently reading tips here hoping that there's a solution about my greediness.
no need for the tips just quit and stop dreaming that you will able to regain it back, for sure each time that you will have a chance you wont stop and lose
it back since you mention that greediness is killing you, so better to quit instead of keep playing and lose from time to time.
If you keep of thinking that you can win back what already lose to you then it will really hard for you to quit or to move on, better think of it as a something you spend to make your self fun, and find a life . Do other activities and stop veing greedy. Be dedicated on that goal as much as possible.
If you become greedy in gambling you will never win in gambling think deeply you are just encouraging gambling to bet more even you are making profit since you a greedy you will continue to play to lose more or if you want to get your loses back its impossible because you are field in gambling where gambling are made for entertainment purposes you should think first that gambling is not for making instant money.
Well people are always greed if they heard about money so its not a good habit to gamble better to gamble that you can afford to lose and control your self from greediness just think that  you will know that gambling can gives you a temporary happiness. and the end you will lose and you will regret..
That is why many people are regret they are thinking about their loses before if they hold their bitcoin they already made a good profit..
Choosing to stop gambling is one of the hardest thing to do if you really addicted you need a help from your friends and family in order to forgot and slowly quit in gambling..
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

I don't how this is work. I loss a half of my pay check every month. It kills me slowly. Im currently reading tips here hoping that there's a solution about my greediness.
no need for the tips just quit and stop dreaming that you will able to regain it back, for sure each time that you will have a chance you wont stop and lose
it back since you mention that greediness is killing you, so better to quit instead of keep playing and lose from time to time.
If you keep of thinking that you can win back what already lose to you then it will really hard for you to quit or to move on, better think of it as a something you spend to make your self fun, and find a life . Do other activities and stop veing greedy. Be dedicated on that goal as much as possible.
If you become greedy in gambling you will never win in gambling think deeply you are just encouraging gambling to bet more even you are making profit since you a greedy you will continue to play to lose more or if you want to get your loses back its impossible because you are field in gambling where gambling are made for entertainment purposes you should think first that gambling is not for making instant money.
Well people are always greed if they heard about money so its not a good habit to gamble better to gamble that you can afford to lose and control your self from greediness just think that  you will know that gambling can gives you a temporary happiness. and the end you will lose and you will regret..
That is why many people are regret they are thinking about their loses before if they hold their bitcoin they already made a good profit..
Choosing to stop gambling is one of the hardest thing to do if you really addicted you need a help from your friends and family in order to forgot and slowly quit in gambling..

Thank you guys! Appreciated I will gamble only for free money no more deposit. I always regret and blaming myself why I did that foolish thing... by the way guys. Thanks again!

Ahhh.. ok
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

The first important thing is gamble with the money you can afford to lose. Then set a realistic goal not something like 20 times your bankroll maybe 50% of your bankroll. After that try achieving that goal and when you achieve it either withdraw everything or only continue with your profits. If you still end up losing everything quit gambling for good
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

The first important thing is gamble with the money you can afford to lose. Then set a realistic goal not something like 20 times your bankroll maybe 50% of your bankroll. After that try achieving that goal and when you achieve it either withdraw everything or only continue with your profits. If you still end up losing everything quit gambling for good

Good advice, if someone lose money on gambling all the time it's better to quit then to lose more, in that way someone can fall down in deep problems with gambling, and constant wish to cut loses with one more big bet.
In gambling no one can be sure in results in the end, only way to not lose money is to gamble with some promotion chips, or free roll poker tournaments, where you don't risk nothing but there is a little chance for win some little amounts. Gambling with faucets on some sites is also possible, but I tried that and its completely waist of time, its good only if you wish to have a little fun without giving your own money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

Good advice, if someone lose money on gambling all the time it's better to quit then to lose more, in that way someone can fall down in deep problems with gambling, and constant wish to cut loses with one more big bet.
In gambling no one can be sure in results in the end, only way to not lose money is to gamble with some promotion chips, or free roll poker tournaments, where you don't risk nothing but there is a little chance for win some little amounts. Gambling with faucets on some sites is also possible, but I tried that and its completely waist of time, its good only if you wish to have a little fun without giving your own money.

Generally all kind of gambling just waste of time when we ignore that thing there is no safe heaven to make only profit with gambling even with faucet amount I saw so many people who wasted a lot of time by collecting faucet amount win huge and end up got busted. From my point of view gambling is not a way to make money for me.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:05:48 AM

There is just only one way to make sure you dont lose money on anything,its just not to spend money on things you think you will not profit on and things you didnt have any experience specially in gambling if youre in first time

There's no way to make sure that you don't lose money. Yes, if you don't want to lose money then a very simple thing to do. Just don't gamble and make sure that you won't visit any gambling site. This is going to give you an assurance that you won't be losing money anyway.

You are right, that there is no way to make sure that we don’t lose money. All of us had already suffered money loss not just from playing gambling but also from investing, from business decisions and etc. In everything we do that includes money, there will always be a risk. A risk that can make us gain more than we can or to loss everything we have.

In every money payments or any transactions, there is no assurance that we will gain and not loss, we all have to make sure that somehow we can managed to bring back the capital even with a little earnings. It will be much better than losing.

SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:46:36 AM

We can't assure how things go by that gambling or investing to launch your gambling has a lot of risk and you need to overcome it .Do your best if you think you can launch it competently in running gambling sites .have a promotions .When your gambling becomes successful you will earn a lot of money so you should aim and have a gambling house to be successful .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

My thought is why not just have a minimal house edge of 0.1% or something? No one would care about that. It wouldn't work for every game and I wouldn't recommend it, but it's something better to consider.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

It is hard to make a gambling site this way, there is a big chance that you are going to be bankrupted because of this idea, if you do really want to make a gambling site then you don't have to be fair at all the time, because you need to make a huge bankroll everyday, for what? well of course to maintain the needs in your gambling site, for example is having maintenances every week to avoid bugs and so on, and obviously you are going to pay a professional to do it.

And it is going to be a big money that you are going to need on this one, so make sure that you are ready to make one, because having your own gambling site is not a joke. Spending most of your time managing it to avoid this bankruptcy is a little bit hard for a single person, unless you have someone in your side which you could trust on handling this other than yourself.

If I were you, I'd rather use the money in Trading where I could be sure that I will really going to get some profits in return in the long run, gambling is so risky, but it depends if you really want to do it.

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

We are talking here about Gambling and it is impossible not to lose money on this track, this thing is only compose of two situations, either you win or lose, and if you want to lose any money, then just simply not go to the gambling world, because if you get yourself in and get addicted on it, it would be hard for you to get out and quit because you are losing too much.
It's hard to expect not to lose money when you we are talking about gambling because whenwe say gambling money is always at stake here. It's just either you will gain more because of winning or lose much as you bet because of you loosing. To lose money at your risk. If you like to take risks then you have to be ready and prepared to lose money.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:57:00 AM

I don't think there is nothing a specific strategy to gamble without loss. With gambling loss is assured, because even the one with the big earning and winning could have experienced loss several times. In my view one should not be greedy and should predict the match in a better way based on the statistics rather than the odd value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

I don't think there is nothing a specific strategy to gamble without loss. With gambling loss is assured, because even the one with the big earning and winning could have experienced loss several times. In my view one should not be greedy and should predict the match in a better way based on the statistics rather than the odd value.

No doubt loss is mustily in gambling. But in this thread, he want to convince the gambling, that he has a different ways of gambling sites where we have a little chances of loss, and also free bankroll we could play in gambling. I think so it is better than other gambling sites where we need bankroll and then start to play gambling.   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

No doubt loss is mustily in gambling. But in this thread, he want to convince the gambling, that he has a different ways of gambling sites where we have a little chances of loss, and also free bankroll we could play in gambling. I think so it is better than other gambling sites where we need bankroll and then start to play gambling.   

If we talk about gambling we cannot guarantee on our losses and winnings  since gambling is not made to make all the players win and the only thing I know to avoid losses on this is to stop gamble or do not engage on gambling activities since if you are not a risktaker person surely you will end up crying for the money you've lose on certain gambling scenario.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

It can't be called gambling if you don't want to lose money.
If you don't want to lose then find a job but since you are working you are still exerting as much effort as you are gambling.
There is a balance in everything.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Generally all kind of gambling just waste of time when we ignore that thing there is no safe heaven to make only profit with gambling even with faucet amount I saw so many people who wasted a lot of time by collecting faucet amount win huge and end up got busted. From my point of view gambling is not a way to make money for me.

I just don't get it on how people view gambling as a main source of money-making. You are right when you said that people should just gamble the money that they are willing to lose since this will help them in terms of a losing streak. About OP's question, whatever path or choice that you will take, for as long as you rely on making money on gambling, it is inevitable that you will really lose money. If there is such a way of gambling without losing money, then I believe that almost all people now should be millionaires. You cannot get the best of both worlds and you are playing with RISK here. My best advice for you is not to rely your income on gambling, rather get a decent job and start your career there.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

My thought is why not just have a minimal house edge of 0.1% or something? No one would care about that. It wouldn't work for every game and I wouldn't recommend it, but it's something better to consider.
Even with zero house edge also gambling houses will get chances to make money by showing advertisements / charging some fixed fee for withdrawals and also by selling different memberships with the different benefits.

This way your idea of having minimal house edge must be a more secure way to run a gambling business. Minimal house edge and more number of gamblers will find this business more profitable. Obviously minimal house edge will attract more gamblers to gamble with.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

Even with zero house edge also gambling houses will get chances to make money by showing advertisements / charging some fixed fee for withdrawals and also by selling different memberships with the different benefits.

This way your idea of having minimal house edge must be a more secure way to run a gambling business. Minimal house edge and more number of gamblers will find this business more profitable. Obviously minimal house edge will attract more gamblers to gamble with.
If ever they will make it zero house edge I might consider to play on them but that thing is impossible for now since no gambling sites offers it. If ever they will so so they need some businesses that will cooperate to them to run the business. So losing money will always be part in gambling since there are fees needs to pay to.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:32:50 AM

This kind of profit earning is possible but lesser compared to those who have house edge. Honestly speaking having 0% house edge doesnt really sound interesting to me because people would rather choose up on those gambling sites with do have minimal % edge than on 0 because we mostly think off that site cant sustain to payout on just having advertisement/fee earnings only. If there would be a jackpot hit on a certain gambler then you will surely cried out how to pay those.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

If you don't want to lose then find a job but since you are working you are still exerting as much effort as you are gambling.
That's right. Anything in crypto currency has a risk thus you have to decide if you'll take it or ignore it anyway. The better thing to do if you don't want to lose is to find a job. Gambling and crypto currency is only for risk taker and opportunity seeker.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

That's right. Anything in crypto currency has a risk thus you have to decide if you'll take it or ignore it anyway. The better thing to do if you don't want to lose is to find a job. Gambling and crypto currency is only for risk taker and opportunity seeker.

Ever heard the word "professional gambler "? Well there are people that are making decent living off gambling so if you're not fortunate to be one of them it doesn't mean it's not working and so you should ignore it. Even life is risk taking and everything we do involves some amount of risk so we should have this consciousness and we'd be able to have a good gambling life because there's no way to make sure you can't loose; you'll definitely loose sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: