Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make sure you don't lose money  (Read 4672 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

uhm as far as i know some owner of the gambling site make their gambling games programatically to not to lose the house so even if you lose a lot of money or capital you still can make a money. just like a rotational if some one lose some one win but still you will get a percentage. you dont need to program the game to lose the player always if that's the case there wont be any player .
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:37:02 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 07:52:41 PM by wuvdoll

uhm as far as i know some owner of the gambling site make their gambling games programatically to not to lose the house so even if you lose a lot of money or capital you still can make a money. just like a rotational if some one lose some one win but still you will get a percentage. you dont need to program the game to lose the player always if that's the case there wont be any player .
For the reason of not taking any risk, many owners just opt for easily available gambling scripts instead of developing any custom script for unique games. I do see gambling houses are making consistent income regardless of who wins and who loses. But now a days almost all gambling sites are coming with hvp model which ensures house will make profits if gambler loses. So, a house must need a versatile script to prevent exploiting house's all bankroll.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

For the reason of not taking any risk, many owners just opt for easily available gambling scripts instead of developing any custom script for unique games. I do see gambling houses are making consistent income regardless of who wins and who loses. But now a days almost all gambling sites are coming with hvp model which ensures house will make profits if gambler loses. So, a house must need a versatile script to prevent exploiting house's all bankroll.

With all this you cannot guarantee that you'll not loose money whether you are the gambler or the house. You're definitely going to loose someday and the earlier you brace up yourself for that the better.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:52:44 PM

The first important thing is gamble with the money you can afford to lose. Then set a realistic goal not something like 20 times your bankroll maybe 50% of your bankroll. After that try achieving that goal and when you achieve it either withdraw everything or only continue with your profits. If you still end up losing everything quit gambling for good

Good advice, if someone lose money on gambling all the time it's better to quit then to lose more, in that way someone can fall down in deep problems with gambling, and constant wish to cut loses with one more big bet.
In gambling no one can be sure in results in the end, only way to not lose money is to gamble with some promotion chips, or free roll poker tournaments, where you don't risk nothing but there is a little chance for win some little amounts. Gambling with faucets on some sites is also possible, but I tried that and its completely waist of time, its good only if you wish to have a little fun without giving your own money.
Even i really like the part to gamble with no money i wish that was actually possible. I used to play pvp on my phone on blackjack and literally won 85% of the times but never really worked with gambling which is the main reason why everyone should quit gambling for their good
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

First of all, if you want to make your own gambling site then i always say to you Welcome.
Second, Gambling is a risk for gambler but i really don't know is it risky for Owners of gambling site?
But i read in your gambling site it has no bank roll. It mean we can play without showing the bank roll.
I think people like your site and i also like it to play games without bankroll. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

First of all, if you want to make your own gambling site then i always say to you Welcome.
Second, Gambling is a risk for gambler but i really don't know is it risky for Owners of gambling site?
But i read in your gambling site it has no bank roll. It mean we can play without showing the bank roll.
I think people like your site and i also like it to play games without bankroll. 
For the owner of gambling site there is a big risk .If the one who you hire to manage and operate your site will steal your money or lets say the hackers who want to steal .
His site will be favorable for the gamblers and it is good if his site have a better games .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

The first important thing is gamble with the money you can afford to lose. Then set a realistic goal not something like 20 times your bankroll maybe 50% of your bankroll. After that try achieving that goal and when you achieve it either withdraw everything or only continue with your profits. If you still end up losing everything quit gambling for good

Good advice, if someone lose money on gambling all the time it's better to quit then to lose more, in that way someone can fall down in deep problems with gambling, and constant wish to cut loses with one more big bet.
In gambling no one can be sure in results in the end, only way to not lose money is to gamble with some promotion chips, or free roll poker tournaments, where you don't risk nothing but there is a little chance for win some little amounts. Gambling with faucets on some sites is also possible, but I tried that and its completely waist of time, its good only if you wish to have a little fun without giving your own money.

Yes in gambling no one can be sure in results it depends on our luck. if you feel you are losing more money in gambling, then you stop playing gambling this is the best solution. You want to play without risk game then you must be playing with free money or with faucets. Free money means any promotions money when you use these funds you will face some issue while withdrawing your money. And faucets is a waste of time only for time pass you can use this faucet.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

If someone would notice the rigged set-up then for sure it would be the end of your business as a gambling site owner because there are players who are really keen on noticing rigged stuffs that is why as a gambling site owner i wont really plan to make those steps its better to be fair since we do know that house do still win on the end. There might be some big winners but it will somehow patch up overtime.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

I'm about to launch a "gambling" website soon which will not take any fees at all and will only live off ads/donations (not sure how well it will go, but we'll see). So the chances to double your money would actually be 50%, not a bit lower. I already have implemented a coin flip mode, where one player creates a new coin flip game and the other joins it, but I also want to create a mode which does not require a second user. For example slots or roulette, since you can play it alone and don't need to wait for a second player. One of the main reasons I want that kind of mode is that because most likely at first the website will not be frequently visited and I don't want users waiting minutes (or even hours) just to play a single game.

And I could make a mode that you could play alone, but what if someone keeps winning and winning? The money the player wins won't come from someone else, but from me. And I don't want to risk losing everything myselfmyself and then not have enough money to give out.

Anyways, I need an idea for a gamemode that a player could play by himself (WITHOUT a house advantage) without there being any other users on the website, while I wouldn't have to risk losing big money myself, because some user got lucky.

I think this is impossible, but perhaps there is some way, I've been thinking of something like "out of every $10 played, $5 will be lost", but I believe it could be abused and what if someone bets a huge amount once and wins?

So, any ideas?
So it could be the worst idea I've ever read. There is no way that a person can win money from... no one. Not from you, not from other people, so where will he be paid? Himself? lol

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

With all this you cannot guarantee that you'll not loose money whether you are the gambler or the house. You're definitely going to loose someday and the earlier you brace up yourself for that the better.
With respect to available protection measurements to handle any kind of misbeahve by gamblers, the chances for facing losses by a gambling houses must be very thin. Because the ball is always within the court of gambling houses rather than the advantages which are being offered to gamblers.

There could be many exceptions but any such kind will be eliminated when not processing payouts automatically.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

I agree with that, if you are a gambler, it is very impossible that you are not going to lose some money. You may win in some games but it does not guarantee that you will always win. In fact, when it comes to gambling, it is more possible to lose money that to gain some from playing.

To make sure that you don’t lose money can mean that you will never even engaged yourself to play gambling games. Losing money is not just from playing gambling, there are other things like expenses that we need to accommodate. We can’t just let ourselves ignore the bills and expenses that needs losing money for.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

I agree with that, if you are a gambler, it is very impossible that you are not going to lose some money. You may win in some games but it does not guarantee that you will always win. In fact, when it comes to gambling, it is more possible to lose money that to gain some from playing.

To make sure that you don’t lose money can mean that you will never even engaged yourself to play gambling games. Losing money is not just from playing gambling, there are other things like expenses that we need to accommodate. We can’t just let ourselves ignore the bills and expenses that needs losing money for.

The sure shot way of not losing the money is not to gamble. If you gamble, You are likely to lose in long run.
If the users won't lose, the gambling industry won't profit and they won't expand.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

Don't play ganblingh id you don't want to lose your money but if you control your aelf to be balance then you can get back what you've already lose and grt another chance to grow it again many people are agreesive to chase their loses from gambling and lose and lose again.
I agree , There is no way you cant lose your money in gambling its just earning and regaining process in gambling. Loosing is a nature of gambling , If you dont want to lose dont risk your money in it. Chasing your lost money can cause you more losses.
The only way not to lose money is not to play in any gambling website however all earning from trading and investments you need to risk a little bit but in gambling there are times that you can lose your money is just a minute and in trading you need patient there to have an good profit and good income return not just by chasing your money and start loosing more.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

Don't play ganblingh id you don't want to lose your money but if you control your aelf to be balance then you can get back what you've already lose and grt another chance to grow it again many people are agreesive to chase their loses from gambling and lose and lose again.
I agree , There is no way you cant lose your money in gambling its just earning and regaining process in gambling. Loosing is a nature of gambling , If you dont want to lose dont risk your money in it. Chasing your lost money can cause you more losses.
The only way not to lose money is not to play in any gambling website however all earning from trading and investments you need to risk a little bit but in gambling there are times that you can lose your money is just a minute and in trading you need patient there to have an good profit and good income return not just by chasing your money and start loosing more.
I agree with this, there are times that you can win in gambling but it is not enough for you to take back of what you have lost. Risking your money in gambling is not worth the risk, i suggest you invest your money and do some trading to earn more profit than playing gamble. Both have risk but gambling is not so worthy specially if you are inexperienced gamblers.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

I agree, since also what OP stated was "how to make sure." Meaning he wants a guarantee that he will not lose any money. Which is impossible even if you invest in casinos. There is always a risk that you will lose part of your money in anything but just keeping it in your wallet.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

I agree, since also what OP stated was "how to make sure." Meaning he wants a guarantee that he will not lose any money. Which is impossible even if you invest in casinos. There is always a risk that you will lose part of your money in anything but just keeping it in your wallet.

A guarantee in anything is totally just a delusion of a crazy man. There isn't even anything certain in this world let alone in gambling. Every time anyone bets, there is a greater chance of losing their money. There is no "sure" thing in gambling. Like what they said, the best thing you could do is just save your money in your wallet and don't pull it out.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

A guarantee in anything is totally just a delusion of a crazy man. There isn't even anything certain in this world let alone in gambling. Every time anyone bets, there is a greater chance of losing their money. There is no "sure" thing in gambling. Like what they said, the best thing you could do is just save your money in your wallet and don't pull it out.

That would be the safest decision since bitcoin pump may really happen and we will be able to earn,but taking risk sometimes may lead into better things though it doesn't apply mostly in gambling,byt in investing and trading will skills it can be possible.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

For the owner of gambling site there is a big risk .If the one who you hire to manage and operate your site will steal your money or lets say the hackers who want to steal .
His site will be favorable for the gamblers and it is good if his site have a better games .

You don't have to do the thinking about the risks, if you only see a risk and it even gives a bad impact for you (fear of stepping). Then it sure everything will run with things that harm to you, because everything comes from the mind that are not favorable to you. Be someone who can control themselves, concentrations, could do with a good analysis. Because it is the main capital you can benefit

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:15:53 PM

I agree with this, there are times that you can win in gambling but it is not enough for you to take back of what you have lost. Risking your money in gambling is not worth the risk, i suggest you invest your money and do some trading to earn more profit than playing gamble. Both have risk but gambling is not so worthy specially if you are inexperienced gamblers.

Investing and trading is a gamble too, an amount of money is at stake. But those two are worth the risk than playing gambling. If someone really wants to earn then he must allot his money in those methods rather than using it for gambling. Many people had been thinking that they could earn money through gambling, they mistakenly took gambling to be a source of income when in the reality, it could just give them financial problems.

Gambling could be fun but there is no fun when you are always losing in the game. I know that it is impossible not lose money but we can try avoiding it or try not losing money for unimportant things.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

You don't have to do the thinking about the risks, if you only see a risk and it even gives a bad impact for you (fear of stepping). Then it sure everything will run with things that harm to you, because everything comes from the mind that are not favorable to you. Be someone who can control themselves, concentrations, could do with a good analysis. Because it is the main capital you can benefit

The risk in gambling is always there expect that you always lose in gambling because the risk is always there.
Analyzing it can only gives you idea but actually if you gamble you will lose they are made gambling not just for business and make a money they made gambling just for fun..  so its impossible that you don't lose money. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: