Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:09:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make sure you don't lose money  (Read 4674 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

To avoid risk don't gamble and that is the simpliest thing we need to do to avoid loses, And also it's much better to try tradings rather than putting at our money at risk in gambling since in that games we cannot assure to win for some time around and we cannot retrieve what we lose unlike on tradings where we can hold to wait for the next earning oppurtunity for some coins there.
Doing gambling isn't really bad at all as long you do know your limitations and its risk then you should be fine. Losing money is always been part of gambling games from the word itself you are risking your money to earn money and theres only two things would happen either win or loss. Just like that and this is why we should really be prepared on the risk and if you don't like on risky things then better to stay away.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

I'm about to launch a "gambling" website soon which will not take any fees at all and will only live off ads/donations (not sure how well it will go, but we'll see). So the chances to double your money would actually be 50%, not a bit lower. I already have implemented a coin flip mode, where one player creates a new coin flip game and the other joins it, but I also want to create a mode which does not require a second user. For example slots or roulette, since you can play it alone and don't need to wait for a second player. One of the main reasons I want that kind of mode is that because most likely at first the website will not be frequently visited and I don't want users waiting minutes (or even hours) just to play a single game.

And I could make a mode that you could play alone, but what if someone keeps winning and winning? The money the player wins won't come from someone else, but from me. And I don't want to risk losing everything myselfmyself and then not have enough money to give out.

Anyways, I need an idea for a gamemode that a player could play by himself (WITHOUT a house advantage) without there being any other users on the website, while I wouldn't have to risk losing big money myself, because some user got lucky.

I think this is impossible, but perhaps there is some way, I've been thinking of something like "out of every $10 played, $5 will be lost", but I believe it could be abused and what if someone bets a huge amount once and wins?

So, any ideas?

I would gladly to suggest to you to set limits when playing gambling because nothing will happen if you don't have any limits or goals when olaying gambling. You will only lose and lose and play until nothing left because you doesn't have any goals to reach unless you have limits and goals, you will stop if you achieved it and you make sure you didn't lose money.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

in gambling we can't make sure if we cannot lose our money because it's gambling that have 1% House Edge (HE) that might be are enemy in world of gambling, thoughts playing safely in gambling would decrease are  lossing chance hehehe. better to stay away in playing gambling to sure that our money will not lose

There is a way actually, just simply don't gamble if you don't want to lose your money, because there is no such thing like this, that we can't lose our money on gambling. Gambling is all about losing most of the time, so it seems impossible not to lose money on gambling, this house edge is the reason why we are losing most of the time and the reason why a certain gambling site is making a huge bankroll everyday.

So, if you are going to be wise here, and going to realized that gambling is not the one that could make us rich or earn easy money.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

I would gladly to suggest to you to set limits when playing gambling because nothing will happen if you don't have any limits or goals when olaying gambling. You will only lose and lose and play until nothing left because you doesn't have any goals to reach unless you have limits and goals, you will stop if you achieved it and you make sure you didn't lose money.
Limiting will not ensure that you will not lose anything but you can be sure you will not be losing all your bankroll within one round of gambling itself.

Practically there will be no methods are available to make sure we do not lose any money in gambling. Only the possibility, we can limit our losses to some levels as only extremely lucky gamblers may limit those losses into zero losses.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:14:26 PM

don't lose money playing in gambling thats crazy question if you gambling you can always ready lose your money because playing in gambling your money is on the risk to lose even the hustler in the gambling are have risk to lose money.
It is not possible for a person to gamble along with keeping his money saved in his wallet without losing a single penny. Gambling always offers you a risk on your side because it is totally a luck based game and some days prove to be bad enough considering your zodiac.

This question really does not make any sense how to make sure no losses in gambling. Even if you gamble just for the sake of fun, the failure and loss of money are obvious.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:20:58 PM

I'm about to launch a "gambling" website soon which will not take any fees at all and will only live off ads/donations (not sure how well it will go, but we'll see). So the chances to double your money would actually be 50%, not a bit lower. I already have implemented a coin flip mode, where one player creates a new coin flip game and the other joins it, but I also want to create a mode which does not require a second user. For example slots or roulette, since you can play it alone and don't need to wait for a second player. One of the main reasons I want that kind of mode is that because most likely at first the website will not be frequently visited and I don't want users waiting minutes (or even hours) just to play a single game.

And I could make a mode that you could play alone, but what if someone keeps winning and winning? The money the player wins won't come from someone else, but from me. And I don't want to risk losing everything myselfmyself and then not have enough money to give out.

Anyways, I need an idea for a gamemode that a player could play by himself (WITHOUT a house advantage) without there being any other users on the website, while I wouldn't have to risk losing big money myself, because some user got lucky.

I think this is impossible, but perhaps there is some way, I've been thinking of something like "out of every $10 played, $5 will be lost", but I believe it could be abused and what if someone bets a huge amount once and wins?

So, any ideas?
What you are saying is that you want is to take money from someone for free ,like if he puts 100$ on stake,he would get only 50$ back and you would get the rest (correct me if I am wrong). People are already not happy even if they get double,now that they will lose half of their money,no one would do that. Anyhow all the best for your website.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

So, any ideas?
What you are saying is that you want is to take money from someone for free ,like if he puts 100$ on stake,he would get only 50$ back and you would get the rest (correct me if I am wrong). People are already not happy even if they get double,now that they will lose half of their money,no one would do that. Anyhow all the best for your website.
Sounds interesting! Yes, there are several times when gambling website corrupts and cannot regain what you have put especially when you are partaking gambling site. There's no guarantee if it is for free alone. It is of course a gambling from the word itself,money manner/ easy cash. Playing for money in other words. There's no assurance from always keeping money but dealing with gambling it will lose more and more. We cannot afford everything so just use or spend money wisely in order not to lose of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

Its impossible you will not lose a money in gambling except if you are just having fun and use the faucet every time you gamble and never deposit.. ..
But honestly its a waste of time if you are not depositing to play..
If you really want to lose better to don't gamble instead much better to invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time that can gives you more profit if the price of bitcoin can be increase more.

Make crypto as your bank.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:02:55 AM

So, any ideas?

Good idea, there should be self control over it so you could not end up loser and even your pocket will also loss funds. Establiishing goals with gambling is quite so hard, but with definite patience and determination to achieve that goals; you can do it and just stay focus and positive. We always don't know how to prevent losing money,  because with daily spending with basic needs we are losing it already; how much more with gambling which so prone for losing with your bets.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:34:00 AM

Its impossible you will not lose a money in gambling except if you are just having fun and use the faucet every time you gamble and never deposit.. ..
If you really want to lose better to don't gamble instead much better to invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time that can gives you more profit if the price of bitcoin can be increase more.

Yes, that is it, if you are gambling you are under risk of losing money all the time. It can happen on the first streak or on the thousandth, nobody knows, it's unpredictable, the only thing we know is that sooner or later you will lose money if you continue gambling for much time. So, as you said: If you don't want to lose money, don't gamble. There aren't certainties on gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:10:39 AM

Yes, that is it, if you are gambling you are under risk of losing money all the time. It can happen on the first streak or on the thousandth, nobody knows, it's unpredictable, the only thing we know is that sooner or later you will lose money if you continue gambling for much time. So, as you said: If you don't want to lose money, don't gamble. There aren't certainties on gambling.
If you don't need anything to risk or loss, then you should not gamble as mentioned. Gambling is all of fun and sure this is a risky zone where profiting and losing depending on the user's luck. Losing money happens with gambling, if you come across the entire history of gamblers none could have made a big winning through the without losing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:47:18 AM

So, any ideas?

Good idea, there should be self control over it so you could not end up loser and even your pocket will also loss funds. Establiishing goals with gambling is quite so hard, but with definite patience and determination to achieve that goals; you can do it and just stay focus and positive. We always don't know how to prevent losing money,  because with daily spending with basic needs we are losing it already; how much more with gambling which so prone for losing with your bets.
self control is even important in trading and investment, but i am sure that very little people may have control over their emotions when they play gambling. i think those  people who do not have good experience in gambling they mostly lose their emotions and lose money. i think to have good control over your emotions you need to get some good experience in gambling, you should know all the rules of gambling may be then you become able to have control over your emotions.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

So, any ideas?
Probably, I think its not going to work if you're gonna depend your survival for donation only. Aside from that, most gambling site they have fee of charge's for every transaction of the player that they want to make.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:45:23 AM

To avoid risk don't gamble and that is the simpliest thing we need to do to avoid loses, And also it's much better to try tradings rather than putting at our money at risk in gambling since in that games we cannot assure to win for some time around and we cannot retrieve what we lose unlike on tradings where we can hold to wait for the next earning oppurtunity for some coins there.
Doing gambling isn't really bad at all as long you do know your limitations and its risk then you should be fine. Losing money is always been part of gambling games from the word itself you are risking your money to earn money and theres only two things would happen either win or loss. Just like that and this is why we should really be prepared on the risk and if you don't like on risky things then better to stay away.

Yes. Gambling is not really bad as long as you know the limitations and handle yourself  But if you are too addicted and greedy gambling is virtually a guaranteed way to lose money and even destroy your life and your family.  Think to yourself – if gambling was really geared in your favour, could casino’s and betting shops make a profit?
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

Yes. Gambling is not really bad as long as you know the limitations and handle yourself  But if you are too addicted and greedy gambling is virtually a guaranteed way to lose money and even destroy your life and your family.  Think to yourself – if gambling was really geared in your favour, could casino’s and betting shops make a profit?
Though gambling is a game but we should all know it is played using money and money is important to us therefore we should consider the risk in gambling. By knowing and understanding the risk, we will be able to understand it and we will know the pros and cons of gambling, hence we have to make sure it will not gonna affect our life negatively and we can continue to enjoy gambling spending a little amount only.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

don't lose money playing in gambling thats crazy question if you gambling you can always ready lose your money because playing in gambling your money is on the risk to lose even the hustler in the gambling are have risk to lose money.
It is a fact that you have to accept in gambling, there is no guarantee you will win but there is a guarantee for you always lose in gambling. There are many examples out there, i mean the people who experience a lot of defeat in gambling, if you do not believe maybe you can ask some members of this forum.

If its gambling and you have put in your money into betting then surely it is not coming back to you without any changes. There is always the chance of losing huge amounts in gambling just because the people are greedy and they have the false sense of luck prevailing in them while actually they are not being lucky. You can however be cunning enough to control your emotions and not be greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

For me and in my own opinion to not lsoe lose money from gambling then avoid playing too much and when you do that you can realize how much money you lose with in one week also try to discipline your self not only when you are playing but also when you are bored and thinking about to play more than you expect in gambling we only tend to earn profit but we don't realize how much risk we face that we could lose everything there it also hard to assured our earnings there once we lose we triggered more to play and chase what we've already lose.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

Though gambling is a game but we should all know it is played using money and money is important to us therefore we should consider the risk in gambling. By knowing and understanding the risk, we will be able to understand it and we will know the pros and cons of gambling, hence we have to make sure it will not gonna affect our life negatively and we can continue to enjoy gambling spending a little amount only.
Money is quite important in life hence while gambling with your own savings, you must consider the fact that there are a grater chances of loosing. Gambling is not a game as it is all about money and is not a matter of fun at all. you cannot make  any strategy to confirm your win but the risk of a loss can be decreased to some extent by controlling your emotions.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

The only way to make sure you don't lose money, I am aware of, is arbitrage betting at sportsbooks. But you have still the risk to not receive your deposit and win for whatever excusation on part of the sportsbook.

Even arbitrage comes with its own risk as the bookies can change the odds right wft r you've placed the bet at the other bookies and so if it doesn't turn out there get way you loose out.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:53:03 PM

The only way to make sure you don't lose money, I am aware of, is arbitrage betting at sportsbooks. But you have still the risk to not receive your deposit and win for whatever excusation on part of the sportsbook.

There's actually no means to ensure that you'll not loose money and so whether arbitrage gambling or martingale formula they present their own flaws and we should be ready to risk if we want to win rather than employ lazy mentality by applying these principles which in turn are not 100% risk free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: