Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:11:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to buy EOS token for investment  (Read 1312 times)
rustit (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:31:41 AM

Hello i just purchased a little amount of eos token on bitfinex with the hope that it will increase in price. What do you think guys it is a good opportunity for investment buying EOS token?
djsaints

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

a lot of people will say it is a scam. but honestly, they have a good project. for me this is a good investment
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

Hello i just purchased a little amount of eos token on bitfinex with the hope that it will increase in price. What do you think guys it is a good opportunity for investment buying EOS token?

As the other guy stated, lots of people are making scam accusations for EOS project, but their ranks is still #20 on coinmarketcap website. And actually the trade volume per day is around 15M dollars which is very good for traders. It's up to you buying or not.
billysunday2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

I think EOS will do really good after the project is released in June of 2018. But the ICO is still going on and more tokens are being bought every week.  So there will be a large number of EOS tokens.
noHeine

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:48:01 AM

I would wait for 10 cents, inflation is crazy
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

EOS is an infrastructure for building decentralized apps with a few innovations in their quest to be a user-friendly version of its competitors. It is cited often as having a solid team and making good progress.

EOS is a perfect enabler to help developers and engineers to build decentralized applications. Tech-savvy and finance-savvy investors are putting in a lot of emphasis on this coin because of its fantastic block one technology which is helping it grow up the ladder at a faster pace. If there’s one cryptocurrency, which is getting most of the optimistic prediction, EOS is the one. EOS can touch $15 by 2019.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

EOS is a good investment even if the market is not that good, there are a lot of gaming sites that are Eos based, they have a good chance to become of the top coin in the market may be in the top 5 do not sell your EOS if you are still holding it, it is a good investment.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

I'm convinced that investing in any TOP-50 project will give a very high ROI, but only when the next bull run begins. EOS is a pretty good platform to invest now, it's not so overhyiped as TRON for example, but still be ready that the market could be dumped down to -50% from current positions.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:53:35 PM

If you also participate in the market at the present time you can have a lot of options to invest in top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:20:41 PM

I'm convinced that investing in any TOP-50 project will give a very high ROI, but only when the next bull run begins. EOS is a pretty good platform to invest now, it's not so overhyiped as TRON for example, but still be ready that the market could be dumped down to -50% from current positions.

Actually, I seen EOS as a sustainable coin in the future and as you said having good platform was confirmed by personal reviews. Not just my opinion, but always with other investors or holders particularly sharing thoughts at social medias like twitter and facebook. Buying EOS while the market was at lean season is a good opportunity compared when buying at increasing stage, because if we grab the opportunity at current expensive price that's totally non profitable due to potential crush that's going to happen. This coin is certainly having the assurance for longer terms investment, and could survive for strong market dependability.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:42:22 PM

In the investment perspective, EOS is a top-notch project. It has a good marketing team, a huge backer behind it and more importantly the shillers. You will find a lot of people shilling this project on social media, for example; Twitter.
Whenever you type anything related to cryptocurrency on Twitter, you will see #EOS tag on it. But personally speaking, I do not like this project. It is only good at gaining Return of Investment instead of development, which is why I do not root it that much. Usually, this kind of project will survive for a couple of years until something else coming up.
CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:32:00 PM

eos is one of the crypto which is in the top 10 position in the coinmarketcap even now the eos is rated 5 coinmarketcap. so I think you what you are doing is quite right, because I think the top 10 are coins that certainly have advantages and many interested ones. so now you just have to be patient waiting for prices to rise.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:49:33 AM

The chance to get an EOS is a good thing, and I believe that your actions will benefit. Currently, EOS has good development and will continue to grow with a professional team, more and more EOS platforms are used to provide benefits to the holders. With patience, EOS will become a popular coin and has a high value.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:18:45 AM

EOS is becoming like ETH now.

A lot of projects are building through and I've seen various projects like an exchange that's starting to use its tech. Just like ethereum it will grow but time will come that people will seek for a better one.
PS: I don't hold EOS

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:08:12 AM

EOS remains the biggest ICO in the history of crypto markets. There are many dapps and projects being developed on EOS platform and many of those tokens are given for free to EOS holders so it is a good one to hold for long term.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:45:13 AM

In 2017 you are interested in EOS, and now you can enjoy the results because you have invested more than a year. At present EOS has developed well and has decent value.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:50:18 AM

I've always been a bit skeptical of EOS because of the huge never-ending ICO. It's one of those things like DeepOnion where I just don't like the approach. Maybe it is a good project, but I think there was an element of greed to the sale and I'm staying away.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:03:52 AM

I think Eos ICO is good that we hold in the future, because the development of EOS every day is also increasing, so I think EOS and ethereum are good investment choices in the krypto market.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:05:37 AM

EOS is starting to develop and as a good platform, mostly for game projects and if used for long-term investment is a good decision.
Studying EOS does have good progress even though it looks slow.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:39:06 AM

I think EOS is a good coin for invest. A good step for you because you buy at the right time when prices are still relatively low at this time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: