Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big dump, buy the dip  (Read 1066 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

Hello,

You clearly realised that , we are experiencing a dump. I think it will continue , I would like you though on the lowest bitcoin price in order to buy it.

Share you thougts Smiley

Well the dropped isn't that big and I was expecting that it is going to go down lower $2200 but it looks like it didn't happened. The current price is now at $2,450 and it seems to be ready to be back again at $2,500 and even higher. Hoping that before August 1 price will increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

I wouldn't call it a dump, the price is averaging $2500. Sometimes it will go under , there times over. If you are a day trader buying under $2500 is cool to sell above $2500.
andloveme

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

Just buy with amazing prospects and hold it. Almost everytime I sold because of panic, I lost more than if I would just have hold.
MBW_2

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:34:40 AM

Just buy with amazing prospects and hold it. Almost everytime I sold because of panic, I lost more than if I would just have hold.

That's why we call it "panic selling". Traders always buy low,sell high to make profit. This price difference can boost trader's ROI.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

yeah that's the quickest way to lose your investment buy high sell low what a mess, i think this corrections will come back and it will bring big earnings when the market establish once more, the more you buy that deep and the longer you wait the bigger profits that you will get from this system.
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

Price momentum is going to gather as August 1st approaches and the likelihood of a hardfork diminishes. Its currently at a nice discount due to the dumps over the past couple of weeks, I've definitely been increasing my holdings.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:55:56 AM

You clearly realised that , we are experiencing a dump. I think it will continue , I would like you though on the lowest bitcoin price in order to buy it.
No I am not seeing any big dump is happening. Right now bitcoin prices are just range bound it is trading between $2400 to $2600 price levels. It is usual when there will be no significant news and event are not happening all markets will react like this only. But breaking any of these upper and lower bounds may open door to another wave of rally/dump in more quick time.

But many countries are coming with supporting news for bitcoins like Japan removed consumption taxes, these kind of things may lead prices to break upper ranges toward $3000 levels in coming days.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

Hello,

Share you thougts Smiley

I really don't think it will continue.

First of all, if there was going to be a dump before the UASF day then it would have happened long ago. It's not like people didn't know about when the UASF was until now, so i think that a lot of traders actually responded quite positively and think the price will go up after the fork, which is logical as scaling issues are somewhat resolved.

The bearish trend seems to be over atm as well, everything is moderately climbing upwards again. If it does ever get below $2000 again though that would be the perfect time to buy in, fork or not. So save a bit of buying power in USD just in case it happens.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

Buy BTC whenever you have some money left. Simple is that! Price will always go up and down in smaller or bigger swings.Never forget Bitcoin is a rollercoaster in this early years. However over the longterm imo the direction is upwards!
Furthermore I wouldn't call that a dump right now. More some kind of pit stop and cool down, before upwards action is happening again.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:07:43 AM

Hello,

Share you thougts Smiley

I wouldn't call it a big dump. But it is quite a bearish market right now.

I would say this - if the price ever gets below $2100 then it's a good time to fill your bags. If price goes above $2800 then it is probably the safest to sell, and wait for the dip again. Seems like these days bitcoin is always going in a cycle of going from $2200ish to $2800 and then back again.

Buy BTC whenever you have some money left. Simple is that! Price will always go up and down in smaller or bigger swings.Never forget Bitcoin is a rollercoaster in this early years. However over the longterm imo the direction is upwards!
Furthermore I wouldn't call that a dump right now. More some kind of pit stop and cool down, before upwards action is happening again.

Long term is always up, yes. But short term there are obvious trends to take advantage of, like the one i listed above.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: