Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] Why still fall so much  (Read 419 times)
sfa00076 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

As I know Eth fell due to the fake news of the death of Vitalik and somehow flooded ico Huh Huh
Is there any other reasons for recent drop and where will the price most likely to go?
The downtrends seems to be prolonging for a long time should I hold and wait?
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

As I know Eth fell due to the fake news of the death of Vitalik and somehow flooded ico Huh Huh
Is there any other reasons for recent drop and where will the price most likely to go?
If you feel bad of holding ethereum just invest it into some ICO after knowing about the project. This gives you a better profiting as the price of ethereum decrease is getting prolonged. I don't find any specific reason for the fall in.price, it's all the gradual moves.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

The news really had a great impact in the price and I don't think of any other reason for this sudden drop. In my point of view, the price can recover, if it reached a certain price before it's not impossible to reach it again in the future. The question is, do you still have the patience? If yes, then there will be no problem of holding. The decision still depends on you.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

Are you all here new to crypto or what? Last year ETH price climbed to 30$ (march 2016) then fell back in the 15-20$ range, and later it slipped under 10$. Everyone was claiming ETH is scam, is dead, will fall back to sub 1$ and all of those stories about Vitalik health etc popped on.

So here we are again, price climbed fast, and now people are panicking if it drop. FUDDERs paradise.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

If you feel bad of holding ethereum just invest it into some ICO after knowing about the project. This gives you a better profiting as the price of ethereum decrease is getting prolonged. I don't find any specific reason for the fall in.price, it's all the gradual moves.

But if the ICO estimates the value of their coins in fiat then it means that whatever you invest bitcoin or altcoin then it's the same (low value), but if the value of that coin is depended from ETH then it's a good opportunity to invest with a hope that etherum price will increased and you will get profit at least.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

your timings are too wrong.
that news is very old now and it didn't have any effect on price whatsoever. the first big drop was because of the first burst of the bubble that ethereum is in and also the fact that it was initiated by the bitcoin price drop.
then price did a recovery or also known as a dead cat bounce and now the bubble is continuing to burst.

you can't expect an altcoin to go up more than 1000% and not drop the same amount afterwards.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: