Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SC coin keep dumping - :(  (Read 7486 times)
xmaskit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

Do you know any reasons why SC price keep going down? Is it good for long-term investment? I like this project but about SC coin, I feel doubting about its future
Panic selling maybe?
I don't know, it seems they are too cheap now, i think it is time to buy some siacoin and sell them later.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

x 16 since march 2017 in BTC
=
x 30 in fiat in only 4 month

Is this not enough for the moment ... ?

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

x 16 since march 2017 in BTC
=
x 30 in fiat in only 4 month

Is this not enough for the moment ... ?

Grin
It is more than enough.
Gents unfortunately bull market is over for a while...
Wait till panic sells finish. Wait for the ones who got enough profit for such altcoins. When they decide to buy, price will climb again.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

Panic selling maybe?
I don't know, it seems they are too cheap now, i think it is time to buy some siacoin and sell them later.
Well i think its still part of a correction since the value of sc really went high and now its time for bagholders to sell it out and try to play with other coins. If you are aiming for long term for sure the value will bouce back again.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:20:18 PM

Panic selling maybe?

I invested in SiaCoin when the price was at @750 now the price is below @500 which hurts me a lot saying the truth, I believe that siacoin will rise later this month (because I invested Tongue) but the price started to get dumped from Day 1 when "they" introduced the Asics, maybe they are mining now and dumping the price?
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

Panic selling maybe?

I invested in SiaCoin when the price was at @750 now the price is below @500 which hurts me a lot saying the truth, I believe that siacoin will rise later this month (because I invested Tongue) but the price started to get dumped from Day 1 when "they" introduced the Asics, maybe they are mining now and dumping the price?

Loosing 1/3 of the investment hurts for sure. But you bought on a very, very high level, and maybe this was the right lesson to learn for you, not buying on peaks again, not buying after a x25 rise ...

In my opinion, SC will recover and rise further on. Decentralized storage will be the future for everyone, who won't give his private data into the hands of big, non transparent companies. And Sia is the best competitor on the market by now, with a trustworthy team of developers. The asic will be delivered in march 2018 - as far as I know. So noone is able to mine SCs with it now. I think that the actual drop is a consequence of cashing out profits from the last month, combined with panic sells of the ones which came in too late, combined with a subliminal feeling of uncertainty.
I can't - and I won't - advise anything to others.
But if I where in your position, I would hold the coins.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
whereismylambo

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

I think the price will dump even further for the next month or so, and will hopefully starting climbing back up again around Fall 2017 and Winter 2018.
xmaskit (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

Panic selling maybe?

Loosing 1/3 of the investment hurts for sure. But you bought on a very, very high level, and maybe this was the right lesson to learn for you, not buying on peaks again, not buying after a x25 rise ...

In my opinion, SC will recover and rise further on. Decentralized storage will be the future for everyone, who won't give his private data into the hands of big, non transparent companies. And Sia is the best competitor on the market by now, with a trustworthy team of developers. The asic will be delivered in march 2018 - as far as I know. So noone is able to mine SCs with it now. I think that the actual drop is a consequence of cashing out profits from the last month, combined with panic sells of the ones which came in too late, combined with a subliminal feeling of uncertainty.
Thank you so much! I just bough the price around 550. I think I will hold it for long time. Thanks!

xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

do not you think the price too high?
Sia lack of users and it is not widely adopted. This price will need more contracts and users to support. Just wait.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

Panic selling maybe?

We never know when a coin is going to get dumped or pumped, so do I, I thought that at that time SC is going to reach 1k so I was ethinking that it's a good time to buy and sell at 1k later but that still didn't happend, but if within a month the price gets doubled (now to 1k) then It's not a problem for me.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Panic selling maybe?

We never know when a coin is going to get dumped or pumped, so do I, I thought that at that time SC is going to reach 1k so I was ethinking that it's a good time to buy and sell at 1k later but that still didn't happend, but if within a month the price gets doubled (now to 1k) then It's not a problem for me.

Right now is a bad time to invest in crypto for quick profit, so if your intention is X2 quick, forget about it.

BUT, for long term (1-2 years+) it is still a good time to invest. Best advice I can give you now is with a good project like this one, put your coins in a safe place and just forget it for quite some time, you will gain much more this way.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

yea long term investment in SIAcoin is good
its down now to .00000500 from .00000640 in less than a week
I wish people would stop panic selling.
be patient and hold for long term, I believe its a good project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

Its heading down for a couple of days, but a lot of coins in the market did.
A lot of panic sales, just HOLD.
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

When in doubt, BTFD (buy the fucking dip).
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

The price of BTC falls so that all the other currencies fall as well, it will go up if not tomorrow then for a month or two it is important not to sell it in panic because the price varies constantly, not only SC but also in other much more expensive currencies
talkingdreams

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Of course this is normal during a dip, people sell so they can rebuy at lower prices and increase the amount of coins they have.
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

Panic selling maybe?

The news was a let down. Earned too much attention and then everyone dumped when they found out it's a mining rig... I'll buy back in the 400 range.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:31:19 AM

No need to be panic. If you are scared, you can sell your sc coin to me lol. All of the coin is being dumped, not only sc and there is not reason to be panic right now. Just hold your coin for a few months and everything will be bright again

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bananadoodle

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

No need to be panic. If you are scared, you can sell your sc coin to me lol. All of the coin is being dumped, not only sc and there is not reason to be panic right now. Just hold your coin for a few months and everything will be bright again

Hahahaha exactly sell them to me

To keen on SC not to hold !!!

Bought in at .18

Yeah it's down plenty but this is one I'm holding for atleast 4+ more months

Introduction. Of asics was the right thing to do

It will definitely star to climb closer to asic shipment, though this is only one development of many  SC have..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: