Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 03:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4600 JKC for ? Make me an offer.  (Read 633 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:31:24 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 04:49:56 AM by Nolo

Just like the thread says.  Make me an offer for 4600 JKC.  

Edit:  More or less an auction thread.  Keeping thread open for an hour or two. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
js2082

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:32:15 AM

lol, I thought you had no stake in this one.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:33:37 AM

lol, I thought you had no stake in this one.

huh?  I don't recall saying that.  I was pretty down on the launch due to the ultra low difficulty level, but later mined a few blocks when difficulty went up.  

Also, only having 4600 coins, I don't consider that having a "stake" in it.

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
js2082

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:35:54 AM

you've been trashing it ever since, but that's ok, it's pretty fun in this community.

I have kept every type of coins too.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:38:57 AM

you've been trashing it ever since, but that's ok, it's pretty fun in this community.

I have kept every type of coins too.

I only bashed the difficulty the very first night it was released.  I've never posted on the coin again.  The idea behind the spontaneous "bonus" blocks are a great idea.  There are two things that I would like to see handled differently though: 1) The launch & 2) The name

But you're right about keeping coins.  I'm a collector Smiley 

limitless

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:44:32 AM

I'll give you 100 Yacoins for 4600 JKC

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:49:19 AM

You're the leader so far.  

Probably going to keep this thread open for an hour or two.  Then I'll decide on an offer.  

UPDATE:  Someone pmed me an offer for 23LTC.  That's the highest so far.  

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:15:31 AM

Just a little longer.  Anyone else?

NickCoin

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:12:58 AM

A post like this from a Hero member means either JKC is taking off or it's solely to create some buzz around JKC! I'd rather keep it for now until exchange comes out.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:29:32 AM

A post like this from a Hero member means either JKC is taking off or it's solely to create some buzz around JKC! I'd rather keep it for now until exchange comes out.

Or it could just mean I've got some coins I would rather trade for different coins lol 

xxrforone

Activity: 115

NoHoooo

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:29:02 AM

:D101YAC Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: