Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Outcome of Horn vs. Pacquiao - REMATCH (PHILIPPINES)  (Read 1708 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

I think that Pacquiao was robbed at that fight, it is clearly seen at that fight that Pacquiao's cause of blood is because of the headbutt and the elbow came from Horn. And Horn's blood came from Pacquiao's clear punches. And I love that fight but I still can't believe until now that Pacquiao really lose that fight. According to the statistics Pacquiao really wins on that fight. Search for it and see how and why Horn lose that fight.
That's a big disappointment for the entire fans that Pacquiao lost to Horn. There are several outbursts that the match has got so many flaws. Rumours are getting spread that a rematch between the two will happen this year, but enthusiasts say that such a possibility is quite low. Let's wait and see what gonna take place then.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

I think that Pacquiao was robbed at that fight, it is clearly seen at that fight that Pacquiao's cause of blood is because of the headbutt and the elbow came from Horn. And Horn's blood came from Pacquiao's clear punches. And I love that fight but I still can't believe until now that Pacquiao really lose that fight. According to the statistics Pacquiao really wins on that fight. Search for it and see how and why Horn lose that fight.
That's a big disappointment for the entire fans that Pacquiao lost to Horn. There are several outbursts that the match has got so many flaws. Rumours are getting spread that a rematch between the two will happen this year, but enthusiasts say that such a possibility is quite low. Let's wait and see what gonna take place then.
It surely is. I guess Pacquiao needs to quit playing the game and focus more on the senate because multitasking is quite difficult to handle specially he is holding a big duty in his country. In connection with the game that happened recently, it was kinda useless game. After all, he could still have money. I mean can still make a living without boxing. And, he even have a business perhaps that is more profitable than playing and though people are used to betting everytime he has a fight, the more that if he lose again and again people don't want to bet and lose at the same time.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Did Horn really won this fight? or Pacquiao just got robbed again? Do Horn really deserve the hate, he's getting right now? or Is it the time for the People's Champ to retire?

To all those who bet on this match, any thoughts on how the fight ends? I myself can't believe the results of this match even though I bet for Horn, I should be happy but no.

The winner is clear. I think the only people who actually believed that Jeff horn won were the judges. And the hometown fans probably. And though many are not really in favor of the result, that's boxing. That's probably why boxing is in a  decline these past few years and has been overshadowed by mma. Too much politics, manipulation and scandal will ruin this sport and when the time comes that there are no more pacquiaos and mayweathers to make boxing interesting, people will look to mma.

Is it really clear? Are you really a boxing fan? I think that it is really obvious as well that you are not a boxing fan. If you analyze things that happens in the ring during the fight of course horn was really aggressive in the sense that he uses a lot of dirty tricks and that is not a fair boxing anymore plus the number of punches landed was close enough then the judges decides a unanimous decision seriously?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

This is all what I have to say "Pacquiao clearly won the fight " referee and judges are so fucking blind..

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

I'm so disappointed about the decision that been made I clearly seen that pacquiao really won the fight the punches that have been thrown was solid to horn and also horn almost been knock out but i don't know what just happen even the best boxing analyst knows and been shock about the decision. it's so unfair that pacman just got robbed again lol.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:23:38 PM

I'm so disappointed about the decision that been made I clearly seen that pacquiao really won the fight the punches that have been thrown was solid to horn and also horn almost been knock out but i don't know what just happen even the best boxing analyst knows and been shock about the decision. it's so unfair that pacman just got robbed again lol.
Horn was a sloppy and slightly dirty fighter. Pacquiao was much more crisp and clean with his punches and actually landed. Stats say it all, I also watched the first half muted and it was easy to score for pac.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

Did Horn really won this fight? or Pacquiao just got robbed again? Do Horn really deserve the hate, he's getting right now? or Is it the time for the People's Champ to retire?

To all those who bet on this match, any thoughts on how the fight ends? I myself can't believe the results of this match even though I bet for Horn, I should be happy but no.

For me there's a advantage on horn and he did his best we know that he was too agressive to throw a punch . Im only been disappointed in the referee its like basketball someone who is in the either side player/s .If in point system i accept horn wins however in a dirty fight with the referee and if the judge is on horn lets accept what happens.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

Will the game of boxing is rigged, its all have been set up before the match. Yes the game was really intense and many people who was watching it go excited on the game but I think that people's Champ got robbed but we don't know whats behind this. We might see a rematch and let Pacquiao win so just for the money and etc.. we don't know for sure whats happening. The game of boxing will be over if this happens again and again. As you can see all of the commentators are on favor of Pacquiao base on what they saw on the game mostly all of them on favor or Pacquiao, he has more and clear punches than Horn but the judges let Horn win and still the belt. It might be because its their hometown?. We don't know, we don't even know who are the judges and where they came from. They should be questioned watch the reply's but in boxing they don't do that they stick on old school were whats decided is what really is decided but this is just unfair. I don't call this boxing this is just pure bullsht.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Yes pacman ought to have realized that these guys don't play fairly especially if you're past your prime and should have ceased the opportunity to knock him out when he had the chance, it's sad these poor decisions are starting to marr his excellent career and if I was him I will consider retirement.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:41:07 PM

Yes pacman ought to have realized that these guys don't play fairly especially if you're past your prime and should have ceased the opportunity to knock him out when he had the chance, it's sad these poor decisions are starting to marr his excellent career and if I was him I will consider retirement.

Its clearly a robbery for me. I was also disappointed with the results. Other people who has seen the fight says the same. I guess its time for Manny to retire now and just go back being a Philippine Senator. Nothing to prove anymore. He has already cemented his legacy and don't want to be tainted it.He has a lot of money back in the Philippines so there no more need to fight another guy. Just hang his gloves and call it a day.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

It was just a robbery without a doubt,what i am looking is that if Manny Pacquiao will challenge the decision,their management must take this decision because no one in the right sense would think that Horn won the fight and one the judges scored 111 to 117 which is madness and the two other judges scored the same score which makes me think this is fixed.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:38:39 AM

This is all what I have to say "Pacquiao clearly won the fight " referee and judges are so fucking blind..

They are not blind, it was a deliberate day light robbery in order to promote their underdog boxer. I think the pacman should start taking his fights home and get a fair playing grounds if he still wants to continue boxing else these mafias continue to ruin his near perfect career.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:19:11 AM

They are not blind, it was a deliberate day light robbery in order to promote their underdog boxer. I think the pacman should start taking his fights home and get a fair playing grounds if he still wants to continue boxing else these mafias continue to ruin his near perfect career.
It was a dirty ever fight. I think Pacquiao will be the winner but that was I amaze that maybe judge will be in the side of Horn. However, I congratulate him for winning the game. Horn got a very serious injuries in his face caused by Pacquiao. I believed that there are many gamblers that lost a big bet because of this game.
masterwakokok7 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:21:45 AM

Let's just all wait for the rematch, I know that this will be going happen soon. But this time I'll bet on Manny Pacquiao for sure, He will win this time since it's clear that they just wanted to prolong the rivalry bet those 2 fighters. Not unless, A petition will filled for reassessing the results of the fight and Let those judges to explain how did they come up with the results. Although the fight between Pacman and Horn is over, It's much more of Horn Vs. The people.

BTC@google

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:37:32 AM

The game ending for Horn was both unfair regarding the ruling IMO and shows how corrupted the boxing industry is, Trying to set as many fights as possible and giving themselves more "enemies" for better TV view rate. Even wrestlers are on this IMO, since more matches and "revenge" games would yield more paychecks.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

Let's just all wait for the rematch, I know that this will be going happen soon. But this time I'll bet on Manny Pacquiao for sure, He will win this time since it's clear that they just wanted to prolong the rivalry bet those 2 fighters. Not unless, A petition will filled for reassessing the results of the fight and Let those judges to explain how did they come up with the results. Although the fight between Pacman and Horn is over, It's much more of Horn Vs. The people.
Yes thats possible as soon as possible and they both open the doors for the rematch but i think the place and the judges ,referee needs to be random and not in a particular country like the judges and referee in Las Vegas nevada . Horn is not wrong in his winning title the judges or either the referee does because of the some rules and deducyion in points that have ignored.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

Yes thats possible as soon as possible and they both open the doors for the rematch but i think the place and the judges ,referee needs to be random and not in a particular country like the judges and referee in Las Vegas nevada . Horn is not wrong in his winning title the judges or either the referee does because of the some rules and deducyion in points that have ignored.
It is not that they opened the doors for a possible rematch but the stupid judges who took money to fix the fight made this possible,now everyone wants to see a rematch and we want a fair fight rather than some one sided judgement closing their eyes to the punches landed by the touring opponent. One more thing the sanctioning body is from Las Vegas and expect the judges from Nevada. Tongue
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Was that a hometown - homeboy decision? That wasn't supposed to happen or? Congratulations to Horn and Australia, the fix was well and truly on. With these judges mcgregor has a chance against mayweather. 117-111 to Horn??? ridiculous card, the mafia gambling syndicate won again.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Yes I want to see the rematch, this match is so unfair and it s very obvious that Pacquoai shpould win the match, I am furious with the result, I lost my bet and the match is really unfair, I hope this rematch will be a fair game
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

All the hate won't do anything. It is time to move on and accept the result. The fact is manny pacquiao should retire from boxing. This is a clear sign. This is the mafia saying, in with the new, out with the old.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: