Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT - why is it getting dumped? more than others?  (Read 1024 times)
clardalan (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:57:43 PM

This is pretty low for BAT. anyone know whats going on there?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

Panic selling..if there are more explanation i haven't found them..
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

This was sold as a pipe dream and FOMO and whales buying it all up drove the price to maddening levels. Reality set in that it has little chance of succeeding and thus has tanked.

Just like Bancor, these ICO's are just junk. Glad I sat both of them out

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:22:30 PM

Dump Markets There is a wide wave. After 2-3 days, I think it would be fine. Panic sales is causing.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

BAT is  acting very weak and broken down thru previous supports to new lows.
Hoping it is close to a bottom alongwith other cryptos.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

The BAT fall is due entirely to the oversold ICO. The same thing is happening with Bancor, for the same reason.
The current price has little to do with the value of the project. It will take a while yet to settle at a realistic price.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

The BAT fall is due entirely to the oversold ICO. The same thing is happening with Bancor, for the same reason.
The current price has little to do with the value of the project. It will take a while yet to settle at a realistic price.

I agree with you. More money than that needed is not good.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

Because like every single other token being created recently, its actual use is almost zero and it's just a means of generating shitloads of money for the creators.

I use the Brave browser, and even I can see that it's trash.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

beside the ICO nearly all coins are falling since 10-15 days. Some big coins have lost more than 1/3 of their price. Look at the markets. it looks like a blood bath. Every coin was red except 1 or 2. And BAT is not an exception. Is a part of this ecosystem, a part of this game. If this global fall will continue i am afraid the fall of BAT will also continue.
OliynyK

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:31:01 PM

Because like every single other token being created recently, its actual use is almost zero and it's just a means of generating shitloads of money for the creators.

I did not knew that they have already released the browser,is it the mobile version you are talking about.The problem with BAT is that people jumped into the coin when it hit the market as no one got the opportunity to purchase during the ICO period and then people started dumping it ,as simple as that,we could see any movement if the business model clicks.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

I did not knew that they have already released the browser,is it the mobile version you are talking about.The problem with BAT is that people jumped into the coin when it hit the market as no one got the opportunity to purchase during the ICO period and then people started dumping it ,as simple as that,we could see any movement if the business model clicks.

the browser's been out for ages. i remember trying it when it first launched. i uninstalled it a few hours later as there wasn't enough functionality for me. maybe it's improved now.

regardless of that i wonder whether one single ico will ever deliver anything worth shit. they look to me like the modern equivalent of all those country coins that were around a couple of years ago. nothing came of them either.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

I'm pretty sure the Browser was out even before they did the ICO. However, it was the implimenting BAT into it that we were all waiting for from my understanding. As for the price, i'm just waiting on it to go down a bit more and i'm going to buy some up for when it does come back up. Which, i'm fairly certain it will.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:38:44 AM

Relax it will come back up like other cryptocurrencies. The main cause was that the bitcoin price was falling so people were selling their coins cheap for buying more cheap bitcoins. So it is just a small dump, you don't have to worry about it.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:11:10 AM

Relax it will come back up like other cryptocurrencies. The main cause was that the bitcoin price was falling so people were selling their coins cheap for buying more cheap bitcoins. So it is just a small dump, you don't have to worry about it.

It seems like it's already trying to bounce back up a bit. Not sure how high it's going to go, but we're at least right back to where we were yesterday. I'm holding long term regardless. I think this could make a bit of money if you keep it for a while. Just make sure you get in while it's cheap
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

It just made like x10 after its ICO and you're still asking for why it was dumped. They collected 25 millions of collars and then opened in coinmarketcap web site around 225 millions of dollars. That was not fair and reasonable.

It still has 125 millions of dollar market cap. Pray to God.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Your statement makes me calm, my illness is panic and it is very disturbing.
I have seen a few days and wait for the price to go up as you say.
Thanks  Wink
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

Like most new releases the initial excitment is gone. People moved on to flip some other coins. Most people aren't investors, just trying to get a quick profit of bitcoin. Now is the perfect time to accumulate. Just wait a while and it will pump again, when there is some news about bat. Just wait till people start using the browser it could be 10 times what it is now. Investment takes patience. You can't expect it to just go up and up and never get sold at a high price.
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

This was sold as a pipe dream and FOMO and whales buying it all up drove the price to maddening levels. Reality set in that it has little chance of succeeding and thus has tanked.

Just like Bancor, these ICO's are just junk. Glad I sat both of them out

Are you sure BAT is junk? It seems like there would be a move when they release the integration with the browser in ~August. Also, it seems like a browser is one of the few ways to potentially drive mainstream adoption. It's probably a longshot like any other crypto, but what has more chances of success than something run by the founder of Firefox?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: