Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are best to invest on for 1-2 year basis ?  (Read 3503 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

Maybe now for me ETH and LTC to be the best altcoins for investment within 1-2 years, because these coins have good potential in the market and supported with dev that has high creativity so that it can compete with some other coin in crypto market
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:01:44 AM

WAVES definitely.

Waves has the potential to become the new Ethereum.

ETH was just ... early.
Then it showed that it could not scale (ICO mania), was depending too much on 1 man (Vitalik), and slowly lost its value.
Today, WAVES emerge as the new "hot" platform, and many successful ICOs (Wagerr for instance) did rely on the Waves platform.

I believe that, in the mid term (1-2y),  Waves can reach the $26B market cap ETH has today.
That is x70 gain possible.

Read the forum, everybody here agrees on the potential of Waves.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

Hello there i have invested some of my money in bitcoins and now looking to invest some in other coins as well.
And this is for a bit long term,mayy be about 1-2 years so which altcoins are best for this.
I am planning to invest on ethereum,dash and litecoins.Am i right ? if there is any other good coins,please suggest.
Good idea for the investment , but investment in the altcoins that have better future will be more better .
Here I will suggest you to buy ETH coin , Dash coin , ripple coin for one years , but don't get fast to buy .
Wait until the price for these coins get down .
because this is a usual thing for such altcoins to get the price down speedily and get up also speedily .
So more better will be when you can invest or buy the altcoin at the perfect time and never get any thinking in the mid that you made any mistake to buy at very high price .
Well if you will get better experience of making money then I don't think that you will make long term trading investment , because you will try to make profit in one day or one month like me .
But with these here I would like to give one tip for you that don't invest your money in a single coin only because this will increase the risk of the investment .
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:17:45 AM

Ethereum is best choice altcoins to invest in it, ethereum has big capitalization http://coinmarketcap.com/
number two after capitalization of bitcoins, ethereum is blue chips of altcoins.
 It has good fundamental many projects be made on ethereum's blockchain with ICO and other business
related smart contract of ethereum in the future ethereum's price will be more expensive.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

Investing in an altcoin means you believe in the technology behind its coin. Nowadays, altcoins is no longer projected as a payments or currency, it is more being a proof of ownership of shares from a companies to their Investors. Ethereum and Waves is good for long term investment.
But I want to suggest an alternative. This coin is not ready yet, it is Bowhead Health. A health platform with blockchain technology. I believe health industry is a big market to grow the use of blockchain technology. So I think it will be great to invest in Bowhead Health after the success of last ico another project with same category.

Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

Maybe now for me ETH and LTC to be the best altcoins for investment within 1-2 years, because these coins have good potential in the market and supported with dev that has high creativity so that it can compete with some other coin in crypto market
How about ETC and DASH? I think thoes coin are also good way to make investments in because they do have potential to grow up in the future, not so quickly but at least it will rise up

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
cryptohero2017

Activity: 62

Upcoming Dentacoin ICO in October

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

Hello there i have invested some of my money in bitcoins and now looking to invest some in other coins as well.
And this is for a bit long term,mayy be about 1-2 years so which altcoins are best for this.
I am planning to invest on ethereum,dash and litecoins.Am i right ? if there is any other good coins,please suggest.

I would suggest you consider Dentacoin. It's having a presale at the moment, price being very attractive. https://www.dentacoin.com/presale/

❰ Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care ❱
▬▬ ❱ ❱ ❱ DENTACOIN ❰ ❰ ❰ ▬▬
mishra19 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Reading all the posts of you guys,coming to the fact that waves might be the best investement for any altcoins,so got a new idea and sure will invest some on waves now Smiley
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

Reading all the posts of you guys,coming to the fact that waves might be the best investement for any altcoins,so got a new idea and sure will invest some on waves now Smiley

I started investing on waves, ethereum, xem and ltc. I beleive these coins wiill give a huge profit as long term investment. So I buy, hold and for sure I can earn profit in the long run. Invest, save, and earn.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:18:47 PM

I think you should buy ETH vs XRP because the two coin is very potential in the future. According to my prediction, one to two years you can make 20x profit when investing in this coin
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

I started investing on waves, ethereum, xem and ltc. I beleive these coins wiill give a huge profit as long term investment. So I buy, hold and for sure I can earn profit in the long run. Invest, save, and earn.

I started investing in wave ethereum coin, and I believe this will give a huge advantage as long-term investments so as to make reach in every market around the world that is why I totally support this proiyek, I hope this will be a success and the growing demand for. ..

budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

If you are planning to invest in Ethereum, dash, and litecoiin then its good and profitable idea, ths coin will definatelly make good profit.
Also i suggest you to buy BSD or Bitsend, XDN, ripple and litecoin, this coin will has good future to invest. Alos you can invest in waves, misharaji

yes i agree with you etherum, litecoin and dash is potential coin for the future and will make some profit.  Grin
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

Byteball, Gnosis, Waves, DIMCOIN

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

uhm maybe etherium and ripple
very promising coins
i think both will go the same path as bitcoin Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:22:51 PM

My recommendation:

Waves - Aragon (ANT) - Cofound It (CFI) - Basic Attention Token (BAT) - Air - TenX - Omise - NEM - DGB - Foldingcoin (FLDC) - Siacoin (SC) - IDNI Agoras (AGRS).

You just have to research a good entry point for everyone of them. Good luck.  Smiley
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

Chinacoin, I heard that they are going to use it as a national currency somewhere, cannot remember where, needs further research.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

I can see that ETH and Doge will keep exist on next 2 years since I see their transaction volume quite high also their community feedback
For another altcoin, energy coin also show their existency over three years by seeing their value at the moment

Smiley
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

Sexcoin maybe Cheesy

headachy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Waves are the ones to hold for a year or two, august-october are some big news and development coming. One of the best coins and most undervalued coin atm.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

In my opinion - ETH. And maybe LTC, when price fall down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: