Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Loan Request] Funding for DIY Avalon chips setup [Loan Request]  (Read 785 times)
villex (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:44:08 AM

Hello, first my presentation.
I'm a Bitcoin enthusiastic like all of you heard of this on 2011 and started mining with my 2 BFL singles on 10/12 after that, the price went up and my profits are becoming lower and lower making my first inversion more of a debt. Recently I read about the possibility of purchasing chips from Avalon and some developers are also waiting for the chips specifications to start printing the boards, so I thought, since I'm specialized in electronics and have the equipment  to do it, build my own. It will be also a great project for my little box of toughs, that experience (just think about assemble that board make my skin bristles).

I don't have the money right now, I'm making ~2.4BTC/m but I have to pay my bills, in my wallet there is 0.60767857BTC and I'm aiming to purchase 70 chips and build a 64 chips board. If my maths are right I will have the money to purchase the chips in about 2 1/2 months at current diff. but with the ASIC's arriving I don't think that will be the reality and that's just for the chips, the board will be another two weeks. So as you can see, I'm in the need of a little help.

Here is where you enter.
I'm looking for some good Samaritan who can help me to reach my goal, of course you will be receiving payments regularly, it's not like "I will pay you with the BTC generated by the board", no.

My proposal is this, you will decide which project design should I follow and with that as a base we will arrange the qty. of BTC you will lend me (the board estimate and the chips -> qty in the design + 5, because electronics are delicate and if with the packaging and repackaging resulted damaged at least 1 that will ruin the project wait-time ).
After that I will create an account in the pool you prefer and I will put my rig to work in that account, I will give you the 75% of my earnings until the project arrives and  when it's done and working I will add it to the rig until the debt is repaid, you can monitor if I'm hashing or not in the meantime.

If you think I'm not trustworthy I can understand, but please don't come here pointing scammer or something like that. And if you want to collaborate but not willing to invest that kind of money, here is my "donations" address: 194EaswhGLvN7SMyDkwZN9pHYARSF8HEAS

I appreciate the time you took off your life to read this, I'll be answering all your questions if you want to know me better.

EDIT:
I forgot, the deal will be made in BTC and BTC only I don't want to read "but BTC is worth X USD", I think that's the main reason of a decentralized currency.

Thanks.
villex (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:41:51 AM

Bump, I already purchased 7 chips from the steamboat thread. Looking forward to purchase some more.
Anybody with desire to help can donate to this address 194EaswhGLvN7SMyDkwZN9pHYARSF8HEAS.
villex (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:19:45 AM

Bump.
I have a listing on BTCJAM for your consideration.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3090

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 02:26:18 PM

Identity verified:    no   Phone verified:    yes
Address verified:    no   Credit score verified:    no
PayPal verified:    yes   Social Networks:    yes

BTCJam is already a haven for scammers.  You're not going to get any interest until you at least prove you are who you say you are.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
villex (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:47:53 PM

I just made the account, I'm verifying my information.

cescan

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:27:05 AM

Do you have some form of collateral ?

villex (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:12:19 PM

Do you have some form of collateral ?

Thanks for answering, but I already purchased my own chips from the steamboat groupbuy, with that in mind, I'm aiming higher and asking for this other one. https://btcjam.com/listings/4972 and if I can get it, it will be offered in spots with my hosting services like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227948
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: