Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCAP token BlockChain Capital  (Read 504 times)
ilia7777 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

Hi everybody I'm just trying to find some information and therefore I would like to ask everybody pretty stupid question. BlockChain Capital have raised 10 million dollars into a first ICO for a regular venture fund and there a BCAP token. From what it seems BCAP token is simply trading on the news of the fund with no relation whatsoever to what happens to its assets ? I know that all crypto is like this, but in case of a venture fund this seems pretty odd.  The whitepaper goes on 70 pages to tell the investors that they have no rights and that the management can do whatever they want. Its fine they are trying to protect themselves from all possible legal troubles given that no VC fund ever done an ICO before.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

Hi everybody I'm just trying to find some information and therefore I would like to ask everybody pretty stupid question. BlockChain Capital have raised 10 million dollars into a first ICO for a regular venture fund and there a BCAP token. From what it seems BCAP token is simply trading on the news of the fund with no relation whatsoever to what happens to its assets ? I know that all crypto is like this, but in case of a venture fund this seems pretty odd.  The whitepaper goes on 70 pages to tell the investors that they have no rights and that the management can do whatever they want. Its fine they are trying to protect themselves from all possible legal troubles given that no VC fund ever done an ICO before.

I think the legal troubles are a major issue for BCAP and thats they over lawyered on their terms and also probably why the bigger exchanges haven't listed it. That being said they have already invested in various ICOs so the trade isn't just purely on news of the fund.
mrttt63

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

Well, my view is they raised money before EOS launch and I can bet you they are the biggest beneficiary from EOS as it shows to be 32bil already according to eosscan.io. So Block.one is worth 10% of that ie 3.2billion and BCAP with Brock Pierce on both boards will have his hands in the EOS pie big time. So I reckon BCAP (Blockchain) is by far the biggest beneficiary - glad I bought some BCAP recently.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

I think the legal troubles are a major issue for BCAP and thats they over lawyered on their terms and also probably why the bigger exchanges haven't listed it. That being said they have already invested in various ICOs so the trade isn't just purely on news of the fund.

I agree with you but it seems they don't accept investment from us people.
mrttt63

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

Of course they do - go and trade it on EtherDelta for one. The token is BCAP! It is very illiquid.
HonestSurfer

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

Hi guys, just wondering why the BCAP token is so iliquid?
It has been de-listed on Liqui exchange and now the volumes on EtherDelta exchange are only a few thousand USD daily. Any idea what is going on there?
Where could one sell the BCAP token; is EtherDelta a trustworthy exchange?
pixel75

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

I noticed a very bad communication from the BCAP team. no news, no updates. is this project still alive?

Bitrated user: pixel75.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: