Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KabutoCoin KBC - New Altcoin  (Read 1284 times)
genpro (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

Dear Crypto Maniacs - I want to encourage you to join discussion about new cryptocurrency already initiated - KabutoCoin (KBC) which will be  official means of payment in the Kingdom Of Kabuto....New Independent Zone On Th Earth...
Here Is The Website Where You Can Get More Info About It: https://kabutocoin.com/

KBC will have its equivalent in Kingdom Island, where crypto collectors can host its business and any other area of freedom Smiley

So among others altcoins this seems to have real value - land!

What do U think about it?

You are welcome to share your thoughts & ideas & concerns etc related to this subject.
SiMoon23

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

it sounds somewhat weird to me when talking about an imaginery Kingdom Island and a real value for the coin. Is there any other difference to the approximately 1000 altcoins or is it just some kind of megalomania which makes it special?
genpro (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

Remember - I am only citing authors of this project and I am not promoter or advocate of it. Just interested about your opinion Smiley
SiMoon23

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:49:13 AM

wasnt against you I'm just wondering how it's possible to launch pratictly every day the same coin just with a different name, website and some imaginery ideas which becomes more and more insane... how can one expect that now exactly this coin would change anything? after all those coins it's still not possible to use even one of them in the real world and it was never intended from any company that'll would happen to a coin even though every single one promised it... so it's like you're watching the same tv spot hundreds of times and get asked if it was funny...
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

The name remembered to me a Narutos character on serie.
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:09:49 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 11:03:48 AM by ethereumnews

KBC = "kon banega crorepati" (indian version of "Who wants to be a millionare?")

Edit: You got some media converage http://gadgetmix.net/kabuto-coin-wallet-price-and-pre-sale/650/
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Since Kabuto coin is based on Ethereum blockchain, you will be able to use the existing Ethereum wallets so its payment terminals are compatible with KBC as well

So someone can explain that? Its like making X coin and using Bitcoin wallets. dont get that
demyk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

How to mine HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: