Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - A New design based on NVC PoW+PoS and incorporating the Mini-blockchain.  (Read 3633 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 10:16:55 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 01:53:03 AM by digitalindustry

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME - THIS PROJECT WILL RELEASE AND WILL BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL sCrypt release  GLAD YOU WILL BE A PART OF IT !

I Am announcing the start of a new design based on the Blathazar's NVC core code with it's principals of PoW PoS

if you happen to be new here, the basics of NVC  are this code by Balthazar's team (terribly marketed) but essentially Coded beautifully / simplistically , in my opinion.

See here attempts at ASIC owners to destroy the idea i believe they found such a threat.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143221.0

+

And incorporating what now looks like a successful idea of  Bitfreak! and a fair few others of a "Mini-Blockchain" design.

Bitfreaks - topic- ** more coming

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195275.0

So looking for anyone that is competent with Code to come on board, I've been "talking" to Balthazar team and he seems open to the idea, but i have not told him about the principal of the mini block-chain.

Balthazar - see above for the mini block- chain idea (now i have told him)    

a couple of things -

This is MY design as far as - Logo - Name - etc. , if you want to design a "Royalcoin" or a "YetAnotherCoin" or a "MakeMultipleAccountsAndSpamCoin" - feel free to pump and dump to your hearts content. just copy paste the code an off you go, i love free markets, and I'm free to have an idea and i believe my idea is better so we will win.

I don't tell you how to Code, so don't come to me with the gall to say that you understand the first thing about economics. or humans. or how the world works. < (toning down the arrogance)

if you do happen to know anything about that Great!, make some suggestions , but this is my design restricted to these parameters :[/i]

1. Logo
2. Name
3. Symbol name
4. symbol color

I will release all this later as it would be a liability to do that now.

So i'm here for Coders that want to be a part of a successful Crypto- currency one that will get the type of press outside the forum that will make "MakeAnotherAccountAlreadyCoin" look a bit silly.

FAQ

Q- "When will it be released ! i mean Royal coin is going to break though to the Exchanges ANY day now aaaany day!"  {panting , a little sweat, possibly crypt fever}

A- When i can get a competent coder to simply incorporate the two ideas - or if a competent designer does that at another location on another "coin" when i get a competent Coder to copy paste that design and we will use that.

Q- Why do you insist on making the Logo, name Design etc.

A- great question !, becasue I don't care about your opinion in most cases.  -  I have seen/witnessed the net "marketing Design " power of this forum. - the Logo and everything is already designed and it is Very recognizable .

Q- Why don't you release the Logo - Design etc.

A- Because someone will use it for a "spam" coin (its actually that good.) - and unlike "cut paste" code real ideas can/should only be used once.

any coders that want to Pm me no problems - i'm not keeping anything secret - we will all benefit from this design .

I will edit things as i think about them.

Oh why the mini-Block chain? i think that's pretty self evident,

This Design NEEDS a Reserve amount to be mined and marked in a "special" way , now before you idiots start screaming "SCAM" we need this and i'm open for ideas here to be held publicly - its not just a "bounty" to spam exchanges with - it will be used as leverage in a very important way to get this design exposure, so that needs to be fleshed out ok.  

** NOTE NOT MOVING ON THIS ASPECT DO NOT CARE IF THIS PROJECT LOSES "RESPECTED SENIOR MEMBERS" THIS RESERVE IS NOT FOR PROFIT EVERY LAST UNIT WILL BE USED FOR PROMO ONLY AND WILL BE HELD PUBLICLY.

it will make more sense later when we get into the nitty gritty.

so i'm throwing it out to the free market , i'm quietly confident in my genius , so lets get to work, will our design be THE one, probably not? but it will be big, i can guarantee that.

Cheers.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 10:30:45 AM

hmm.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:54:23 AM

It seems that some guy already used the "Royal Coin" name for his own purposes. Roll Eyes
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:04:51 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 01:20:40 PM by digitalindustry

It seems that some guy already used the "Royal Coin" name for his own purposes. Roll Eyes

ha ha !  (i hope you are joking? ) (right?)

if you go back up top lol Balthazar - that's why i said i was "talking" to you  ha ha (you are still a genius but, so don't stress) We just seem to have a little tiny communication breakdown.

you misunderstand friend.

I'm not going to call this design "Royal coin" ha ha and if you are joking you Have a good sense of humor.

what do you think of the Bitfreak! idea , for the BC ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:22:36 PM

Cheesy

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:34:41 PM

a little quite isn't it?

well all the Pump Dump fake accounts and transactions ,and the Pay off the exchange with the pre-mined blocks is going to do is hurt the exchanges in the long run .

if they pump more "alts" onto the exchange people are going to start saying  "this exchange will host anything?" and the overall confidence of the exchange will go down.

if one exchange continues to host them, then it will start to be viewed as a "Pump Dump exchange of scammers" 

so I'm happy to let that roll , I'm in no hurry

; D

again the market will sort that out.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mkmen

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:42:26 PM

My question is, why are you trying to do something you can't do by yourself?
All you have is name, logo and bunch of stolen ideas for your coin.
I don't see any personal input from yourself.
And should I even mention "Reserve amount to be mined and marked in a "special" way"?  Grin
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:54:50 PM

Well, i am willing to participate in this project and spare a few hours a week. I don't have much time but i want to see a new coin on the market, and not simply forks of litecoin. I liked the idea of the novacoin, to bad that the community didn't appreciate to it just value, but they jumped on featherclone, chinaclone and other clones. And adding a mini chain will be great. Now, in my opinion, no coin can really be used in the long time and because of the large blockchain.

thesnoo23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:03:20 PM

Interesting. I like the mini blockchain idea, if it's feasible. The only question I have is what is the ultimate coin cap, if any, and how fast does the network churn out coins?
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 02:13:24 PM

My question is, why are you trying to do something you can't do by yourself?
All you have is name, logo and bunch of stolen ideas for your coin.
I don't see any personal input from yourself.
And should I even mention "Reserve amount to be mined and marked in a "special" way"?  Grin

thanks for the Question ?

Because i have a way to make the idea become more than a pump and dump directed off of this forum, my input is more (edit that) as valuable as the code, you can't understand that , but that's ok, why don't you run a long a design a super complex code and release it on usenet and see how much market penetration it gets?

the reserve is to be fleshed out , i want it held public in some way , you poor guy , you need to read.

anyhow thanks for the feedback !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 02:18:30 PM

Interesting. I like the mini blockchain idea, if it's feasible. The only question I have is what is the ultimate coin cap, if any, and how fast does the network churn out coins?

great question - we are going to work that out friend.  primary problem is the Block chain but.  we would want a , base of coin that is not too limited as we want accessibility but i'm totally open for suggestion , and one obviously would want as fast as trans time as possible - with out problems - but some of that will be BC defined. i'd say . 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 02:47:33 PM

Well, i am willing to participate in this project and spare a few hours a week. I don't have much time but i want to see a new coin on the market, and not simply forks of litecoin. I liked the idea of the novacoin, to bad that the community didn't appreciate to it just value, but they jumped on featherclone, chinaclone and other clones. And adding a mini chain will be great. Now, in my opinion, no coin can really be used in the long time and because of the large blockchain.

hey mate thanks heaps ! - some one sees the logic here ++1

thanks for any help you can give ! : )

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
thesnoo23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:02:22 PM

My personal suggestion in regards to block time/reward would be: Small

Small/short block time, small frequent reward

and Large cap. Make it last.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:05:35 PM

My personal suggestion in regards to block time/reward would be: Small

Small/short block time, small frequent reward

and Large cap. Make it last.

i generally tend to agree with you , if we are serious about making something useful and not just an attempt at marketing a quick bucks scam , we need something like this. agreed.

i'm not putting my design to a dumb scam.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:25:32 PM

Interesting...

aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

I don't like combined PoS / PoW design, but I will happily contribute to mini-blockchain part of implementation.
After all I will just copy paste your code, change PoS/PoW part to my awesome idea and easily win competition Smiley

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████