Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will ico bubble burst?  (Read 2417 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

I can just say that the ICO bubble can't burst soon enough for me.
It is like people who get involved in Pyramid schemes and think they are geniuses because they make profit out of them in the short term.

I don't mean to sound nasty, but people are just investing in crap and being scammed on a regular basis, but due to the massive increases in price when they are successful, they don't even care about the constant scams.

I feel you. It's not even an open secret anymore, but people still keep on pouring money in like summer will never end.
In this world, where cryptocurrencies is one of the most sources of income. The only thing that we can do to this is to become a smart person and don't get left behind by the possible opportunities to make money. Don't mind if they are like a scam, as long as you are making money then there is nothing wrong with it. ICOs will take time before they will get minimized and we shall take advantage of those ICOs to make a lot of money.
Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:50:59 PM

It is far from being the end according to me. Even mainstream medias have covered it in their news, and that gave people some ideas. I do not think this is bad because it helps crypto-currencies and blockchains development, and investors are supporting the current abundance.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

Yes I think so. The reason is very simple being this, as many ICO will come into the market, that much more money will need to be invested in them. This is not possible overtime, as people are investing lots of money in the current ICO. If 100 more ICO come tomorrow the from where people will invest the money? After all we do have some limitation with our expense and the money that we may loose for bad trading. Who knows, ICO will never work after a year or so. There will need to be something new and more advance than ICO stuff.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

When people will start realizing that most ICO teams are not delvering their products simply because they are scammers or they have made impossible promises. People invest in ICO's not because they believe in those projects, but because they think they will get a quick buck from speculative growth, so when this trend will stop, ICO bubble will burst. ETH will probably crash too as the result, and BTC will either don't change or will get some boost.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:06:58 PM

A lots of new ico coming everday.Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.Do you guys think this ico bubble will burst soon?

When people will start realizing that most ICO teams are not delvering their products simply because they are scammers or they have made impossible promises. People invest in ICO's not because they believe in those projects, but because they think they will get a quick buck from speculative growth, so when this trend will stop, ICO bubble will burst. ETH will probably crash too as the result, and BTC will either don't change or will get some boost.
We can't blame the people who keeps investing in different ICOs because the ICOs now are not that easy to tell if it is a scam or not because they improved the way they promote their project and most of the times they almost all have a good white paper that can easily convince someone. ICO bubble will burst if their will be a lot of people who will be smart in researching first before going into something like investing.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

The amount of icos coming in is pretty insane. I have never seen so many things trying to get money out of people in my life.

Almost all of these icos lose you money if you don't sell right away. My advice is to not invest in any of them. Their price drops almost right away and within weeks or months the price of whatever coin it is is usually really low, you would be better off buying some ico tokens or coins months later at a cheaper rate and praying and wishing it becomes worth more.
anahata

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

We can't blame the people who keeps investing in different ICOs because the ICOs now are not that easy to tell if it is a scam or not because they improved the way they promote their project and most of the times they almost all have a good white paper that can easily convince someone. ICO bubble will burst if their will be a lot of people who will be smart in researching first before going into something like investing.

With what happened with Bancor, BAT and status ICO's, and currently happening with Tezos, it will only take one big project to fail to burst this ICOmania. It may happen sooner than we are expecting. Tech is also becoming repetitive like token card/monaco, or several Ad token ICo's or gaming ICO's or plethora of DEX ICO's. It's getting difficult to weed out wheat from the chaff.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

It is like people who get involved in Pyramid schemes and think they are geniuses because they make profit out of them in the short term.

I don't mean to sound nasty, but people are just investing in crap and being scammed on a regular basis, but due to the massive increases in price when they are successful, they don't even care about the constant scams.

I feel you. It's not even an open secret anymore, but people still keep on pouring money in like summer will never end.
In this world, where cryptocurrencies is one of the most sources of income. The only thing that we can do to this is to become a smart person and don't get left behind by the possible opportunities to make money. Don't mind if they are like a scam, as long as you are making money then there is nothing wrong with it. ICOs will take time before they will get minimized and we shall take advantage of those ICOs to make a lot of money.

Well, everyone is free to do whatever they want with their money. But at this point you may as well just be gambling.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

I think it will burst after people will lose their faith into all these new startup projects.

I agree that almost everybody is just waiting for a quick buck with ICO, but we can see more and more scammers in ICO

People are investing in ICO because they hear great success stories about quick bucks but if we could get real stats about ration between earners and burners this could help to clarify real things on the market for all dreamers  Smiley
anahata

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:08:35 PM

Bubble already started bursting. Most of the ICO coins are not even listed on proper exchanges. If your ICO coin is not listed on atleast cryptopia/liqui or above volume exchanges, then most probably it will be a bust. Instead of waiting to be listed on bigger exchanges, you should dump your tokens and move on. I repeat don't be a bagholder.
promoonpump

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

IMHO ICO craze has come down significantly. People used to be so excited on the prospect of the NEXT BIG THING. Now ICOs is viewed as yet another coin. 2 months ago there was INTENSE frenzy over all ICOs and they pop like 200-500% once the coins hit exchanges. People were buying more and more ETH due to FOMO in ICOs. I think it peaked at Status and the crammed traffic it caused on ethereum network sort of killed all the hype.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

This is a pearl of wisdom
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

Read the whitepapers, invest in ICO that you would use yourself, then its win win, pick up some cheap coins, if they dont rise, use them yourself, if they do - sell them.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

Very Good ICOs are few and far between. Some recent ICO tokens are trading near or even below ICO prices
that is not good.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:12:34 PM

Nope, it won't. Some ICOs are there just to scam people, but some others have a good and solid project. Solid ICOs are the reason they still exist and the reason that bubble won't burst yet.
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

Bubble just started Cheesy
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:28:38 PM

Or just buy XRP and forget about bubble!
Michael2t

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Abundance can reduce the value. Every ico wants to get as much as they can.On the part of investors, once they had known that project is going to boom at first, they'll join
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

Ico bubble will burst when people lose a lot of money from their portfolio and couldn't afford to invest in any ico anymore. We are not close to that stage yet.

cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

I thought it was a bubble and that it will burst in July and I was wrong. I don't think it will.
Unless we get an insane market cap rise, to 200 bill for example in a couple of months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: