Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Launch  (Read 395 times)
unitedminds (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Dear friends, I am planning to launch the ICO project, but I got stuck with several issues. It would be very helpful if you could help me out.
1) Does the Whitepaper become a commercial offer? or should I have a separate agreement for the token sale?
2) How many tokens should my company leave for my own use (in percentage)?
3) Do I have to buy back all tokens that came out to the trade or can I buy back only a certain amount of tokens?
4) Should I start selling tokens with a bounty during the pre-ICO?
5) What is the best place to establish a company (legal means)?
Thanks!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

1) Does the Whitepaper become a commercial offer? or should I have a separate agreement for the token sale?
What does that even mean ? If you're asking,yes you need to have a whitepaper for people to know what your idea is all about and most importantly you're serious about the project.

2) How many tokens should my company leave for my own use (in percentage)?
That you have to decide for yourself man.Why they should though ? Will you be the lead developer/founder?

3) Do I have to buy back all tokens that came out to the trade or can I buy back only a certain amount of tokens?
Reserve them I guess.

4) Should I start selling tokens with a bounty during the pre-ICO?
Again,depends what works for you.Selling before the ICO is open is not a good idea,bounty tokens are okay.

5) What is the best place to establish a company (legal means)?
Thanks!
How old are you ? It literally has to be in your country according to your business laws whatever.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

I don't think that you will manage doing everything by yourself, the first thing that you need do is to find a team, marketing, developers if you are not one yourself, graphics and IT

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:31:09 PM

Hope you are going for first class project. Great project attracts good money. No need to be pissed if people don't buy into the project.
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:24:50 AM

ICO has been finished of EXSCUDO but trying for grow the community. Last week Exscudo participated in two major events- Money 20/20 Europe and Echelon Asia Summit 2017. That was a great experience for the team, a chance to develop the partner network and to meet the key stakeholders of fintech industry.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

if you will launch an great ico many here in the forum will support but put some whitepaper there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

Every time i hear the word ICO i want to punch someone in the fucking face.

Ya'll be straight up chucklefuckin' !
Ya need to keep it real  Angry

Oh look another fucking idiot NOOB account and his plans for ROI's and his company.

Everyone one of you douche hole shitbirds should watch the episode of South Park called "go fund yourself"

PS:

Go fuck yourself.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: