Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 01:17:41 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gain knowledge from basic with me  (Read 628 times)
peter0425

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

I think what you need is a mentor that can guide you along the way. There a lot of very knowledgeable member here but I doubt if anyone will be interested. I just advise you to go on solo and just ask questions here if you have doubt on any related subject. That's how I learned and I think that will also fit you as well. Goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
stickynote

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

Hello there! BTC

I'm looking for someone who could gain knowledge about crypto-market from basic with me.

I just start my own research about this market complex, but as far as I go there are more doubts (even simple).

Having one person who could be my research company will result in the fastest lerning and complement our knowledge.

Daily I work as an IT analyst and I can adapt very quick. That could be daily / weekly online together chat where we can exchange info. (Max 1/2 member)

cheers,
Michael

i think it is difficult to find someone who you can change information with you.If you really want to learn read more in different forums and try to explore so that you will gain more information and knowledge.Reseach and try to watch videos from youtube that will explain answers well from your qouestions.

●●●TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

I think what you need is a mentor that can guide you along the way. There a lot of very knowledgeable member here but I doubt if anyone will be interested. I just advise you to go on solo and just ask questions here if you have doubt on any related subject. That's how I learned and I think that will also fit you as well. Goodluck.
But this community is here to learn in group. We post in public which means we are all here to spread knowledge and to gain knowledge. So, there will be no need of forming any group as just making use of this forum more effectively will be more than enough to gain good knowledge on every aspects of crypto world.

If possible we must google always so that we can get latest update on world events with respect to crypto word. Like any other field keep updating our knowledge will be more important here too.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender