Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gain knowledge from basic with me  (Read 1898 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

I think what you need is a mentor that can guide you along the way. There a lot of very knowledgeable member here but I doubt if anyone will be interested. I just advise you to go on solo and just ask questions here if you have doubt on any related subject. That's how I learned and I think that will also fit you as well. Goodluck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stickynote

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

Hello there! BTC

I'm looking for someone who could gain knowledge about crypto-market from basic with me.

I just start my own research about this market complex, but as far as I go there are more doubts (even simple).

Having one person who could be my research company will result in the fastest lerning and complement our knowledge.

Daily I work as an IT analyst and I can adapt very quick. That could be daily / weekly online together chat where we can exchange info. (Max 1/2 member)

cheers,
Michael

i think it is difficult to find someone who you can change information with you.If you really want to learn read more in different forums and try to explore so that you will gain more information and knowledge.Reseach and try to watch videos from youtube that will explain answers well from your qouestions.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

I think what you need is a mentor that can guide you along the way. There a lot of very knowledgeable member here but I doubt if anyone will be interested. I just advise you to go on solo and just ask questions here if you have doubt on any related subject. That's how I learned and I think that will also fit you as well. Goodluck.
But this community is here to learn in group. We post in public which means we are all here to spread knowledge and to gain knowledge. So, there will be no need of forming any group as just making use of this forum more effectively will be more than enough to gain good knowledge on every aspects of crypto world.

If possible we must google always so that we can get latest update on world events with respect to crypto word. Like any other field keep updating our knowledge will be more important here too.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

Hello there! BTC

I'm looking for someone who could gain knowledge about crypto-market from basic with me.

I just start my own research about this market complex, but as far as I go there are more doubts (even simple).

Having one person who could be my research company will result in the fastest lerning and complement our knowledge.

Daily I work as an IT analyst and I can adapt very quick. That could be daily / weekly online together chat where we can exchange info. (Max 1/2 member)

cheers,
Michael

in my own understanding, that you  like to learn quickly about  the  exchange trading in the cryptomarket,you want  to earn quickly like those expert bit coiner.i thinks everything  must  be in order , even if you are fast learner you must  go to the basic , you must gain knowledge in this community forum until you can achieve your own idea.you must follow the basic fundamental analysis,even those  mentor can  create fault.you must research and gain knowledge in your own with the help of this community forum.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

So you want to take a shortcut to the fountain of knowledge? We all started with almost zero knowledge and has invested a great amount of

money and time to get to the level of knowledge we have now. People are not going to willingly share their time without some kind of reward.  Roll Eyes

I would suggest that you locate a local Bitcoin meetup in your area and then join them... pay for a few rounds of beer and chill out and just talk

about Bitcoin. Enjoy.  Grin

I think this one is good, making bitcoin friend in a local community is the easiest and much more practical way of gaining more knowledge than reading(I hate the most) but in this field, my privacy and anonymity will be compromised. This is something I’m doubtful of, maybe making a new identity of myself is badly needed in this kind of meet-ups. The actual it takes the best way to learned, so I think I have to go for it.

The 🍺 beers won’t be good enough a harder it gets the more information and a dipper it goes. Mostly for a man or woman to tell the truth m, drunk them and asked. Funny but true.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

So you want to take a shortcut to the fountain of knowledge? We all started with almost zero knowledge and has invested a great amount of

money and time to get to the level of knowledge we have now. People are not going to willingly share their time without some kind of reward.  Roll Eyes

I would suggest that you locate a local Bitcoin meetup in your area and then join them... pay for a few rounds of beer and chill out and just talk

I think this one is good, making bitcoin friend in a local community is the easiest and much more practical way of gaining more knowledge than reading(I hate the most) but in this field, my privacy and anonymity will be compromised. This is something I’m doubtful of, maybe making a new identity of myself is badly needed in this kind of meet-ups. The actual it takes the best way to learned, so I think I have to go for it.

The 🍺 beers won’t be good enough a harder it gets the more information and a dipper it goes. Mostly for a man or woman to tell the truth m, drunk them and asked. Funny but true.

it is a good idea to meet a bitcoin user in our city so we can share knowledge to them and we can learn together about bitcoin. this is what i do with my friends here and we always arrange some meeting in cafe while there is a good info which is sharing among us. sometimes we have argue with each other about what we learn but finally we have one things that we've agree and so far, we have meet up to 4 times and its still continue. yesterday we meet in one coffee cafe to discuss about bitcoin price and the good and the bad thing that might be happen before and after the fork.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

Worst thread again digged up by you bro. This thread started in July I think, you do not need to dig the old without any reasons bro. If you want give a information any people who made posts in this thread means you can create a thread with your own way or just send a pm to get the clear information or share your own thoughts. Why you people looking out your shit works with the bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:23:45 AM

one of the best ways to learn self-taught, if you ask questions in this forum, it is certain that experienced members will answer all your doubts, no need to find someone to support you to learn this. if you have joined this forum all the questions you asked will be answered quickly
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

Hello there! BTC

cheers,
Michael

Me too I am not yet that keen in this market (or any market in general), however I am willing to learn much form it maybe because of personal reasons or interest. The only problem is time since I do not have my own PC and I will only get on it when I am in a cafe.
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

This is a very good proposal whereby anyone can share knowledge about trade and if I may suggest to you you should be able to join a social media group in which so many experienced traders who have often wrestled in the field of crypto trade of course there you will be able to get a lot of inpormation about the current crypto market movement and you can have a discussion about crypto trade I think it is very good done because it is very helpful for people who are still lay about it. and besides you can go directly to follow the trade on crypto market because by doing that of course you will get experience that can help you in doing a research that you are doing at this time. and this is all I can explain to you the rest you can look for inpormasi via internet may be useful for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Hello there! BTC

cheers,
Michael

Me too I am not yet that keen in this market (or any market in general), however I am willing to learn much form it maybe because of personal reasons or interest. The only problem is time since I do not have my own PC and I will only get on it when I am in a cafe.
There is a famous quotation “Knowledge is power”. So you actually need to keep on learning as much as you can if you want to become a successful man. The only thing which you need to do is to manage your time in a way that every day you learn something new.

This will indeed prove out to be the best thing and it will help you a lot in making wise decisions in your life which in result will make you rich.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

That's good, recently found a forum member who's doing his master thesis research in the cryptocurrency. You could find that particular guy and both can learn, because he has already completed a bachelor thesis on cryptocurrency. So this would help op in a better way to learn easier.

Sounds cool, I am interested to know what master grade does he doing.

Is he exploring the market or is he doing a PHD degree and he is exploring the code side at cryptographic currencies.

I think that if you are interested to learn more about cryptcurrencies you should start learn basics at encryption, and then move to learn the code side at encrypting things.
The more you know, the more you will be successful at the bitcoin world.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

That's good, recently found a forum member who's doing his master thesis research in the cryptocurrency. You could find that particular guy and both can learn, because he has already completed a bachelor thesis on cryptocurrency. So this would help op in a better way to learn easier.

Sounds cool, I am interested to know what master grade does he doing.

Is he exploring the market or is he doing a PHD degree and he is exploring the code side at cryptographic currencies.

I think that if you are interested to learn more about cryptcurrencies you should start learn basics at encryption, and then move to learn the code side at encrypting things.
The more you know, the more you will be successful at the bitcoin world.

Yes it is very important to have the knowledge with the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will give you the high profit and the earning I am now making a lot of profit with the bitcoin and it is my today and the tomorrow it is the best time to have the profit with the bitcoin and to invest as much as you can because it sir the only source of the income for a lot of the people I hope the bitcoin will give you the best return in the future.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:16:01 AM

Every person has different knowledge and perception about cryptocurrency. You can gain your own understanding by yourself. Just read and read and analyze. Theres no shortcut on gaining knowledge, and experience is the best knowledge tho. You dont need someone to talk with you trust me, build your own ideas.  You can do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Your proposal is not bad but it will be hard for someone to give their time sharing information and knowledge about crypto-market as they can gather some by reading articles or some knowledgeable post within this forum, maybe it can take interest if you include things that they can get by cooperating with you.

It will be a waste of time seeking someone to exchange information with you, for me it will be better if you study everything from scratch by reading lots of articles, even if it sometimes not what you needed it will somehow help you as soon as you enter crypto-market.

It is a good proposal. Well that is nice to learn together with someone and an interactive way though but I'll pass on since I am not that dedicated in researching since my interests just turns on and off from time to time. I want to learn by myself because of this case. Having a stranger partner in doing this needs some kind of understanding, trust, and effort to research and communicate so it is tricky so I'll just wish you luck!

But how about you join a Bitcoin/Crypto group? I had joined some and we just have enough members (both newbies and veterans) are there where they discuss actively (a group chat to be precise). Or you can just start your own group and invite others like you friends maybe?

gain our own knowledge,most of the time learn and read much better.build our ideas
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

I may be one of the very lucky ones because I can join this forum and as a result I can get some really great knowledge about crypto from this forum and maybe you are one of those great people. I really appreciate your advice when you want to share knowledge about crypto in this forum. but I think I often read all the topics and comments in this forum from all the forum members from there I can get some knowledge that I can get that at first I did not know about crypto. and I appreciate you because I think even though there are a lot of great people in this forum but very few are willing to share knowledge as you salute for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jhoncarl

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

I want to learn more about it,
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

The blockchain is a very low-level concept, a string of data that contains the characteristics of the previous data.Since each data always contains the previous data, it cannot be modified once it is generated.Whether to decentralize, be electronic money, have other place can apply, see your imagination.

Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

The first thing to gain knowledge is to open yourself. It is not difficult to gain new knowledge as long as you can get it from a clear source like Bitcointalk forum. I started trading trading by trying to see the market charts in the last 1 month and how the market reacted to the issues that came. Usually the chart will show downward trend within 1 week since the issue hit, but trend will turn into price rise after 2-3 weeks afterwards.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I always want to learn new thinks.I think store house of knowledge should strong in every site.so that I can updated all all news what happened around me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: