Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69190 times)
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Well, Bitcoin can be  a way to get rich, but not always. Usually, it has relatively hard to earn bitcoins through its various ways. Mining - Very power hungry and costs a lot of money to get started in the first place. Trading - Usually works out for a skilled individual, however, there are risks associated with this. Opportunities such as jobs and work related ideas usually depend on the status of the individual we are talking about. Not all people are blessed with opportunities that instantly make them "rich". Unfortunately, you can not say that Bitcoin is an instant way to get rich as it relies on too many factors to make this possible.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 07:22:07 AM

bitcoin ,  is a payment i think if have many people work for freelance on company in the world there have get payment for work
i think bitcoin can make we are get rich if we have a skil for work or find for jobs on freelance , bounty campgn , blog, translator yea .
if have people was have for money i think can to mining for bitcoin ,.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

It may depend on the use of each person. Bitcoin can indeed make people get rich quick, but, if that person does not use it wisely, it will never make him rich.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

If cashing out your coins you bought in 2009 is your definition of getting rich "quickly", then yes, it is possible. But you had to wait 8 years to "get rich quick".
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is very famous currency,number of people investing in bitcoins.Here bitcoin price not constant its always change.some time it will increase decreases.if it increases surely gets the profit,so it is instant way to get rich but not for all time.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

Not really sure if instant is the right word because when you say instant that would be right then and there. Bitcoin is a way that'll make someone rich that is if you also know how to handle your money. If you'd go for trading then you have to make sure you know the coins you are trading with, learn more and get more knowledge of the cryptoworld so your money won't go to waste. But it is possible, very possible in fact to make someone rich in just a month or so.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

It does not seem like it, because it takes a very long time to get big profits. How long you wait for as much as you earn.

Yes it is true.  Becoming rich with bitcoin is not instant if you are only starting right now.  Those who are instant millionaires were those who have kept their bitcoins for a long time now.  They managed to keep it and believe that it will be someday a good way to earn and invest.  And yes, bitcoin did not fail them.  It is now the most used digital coins.  But becoming rich with it will truly will take time.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

what do you think about this topic?

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.

I agree with you,because Bitcoin opening your luck.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

Bitcoin is the most stable coin, but the easy road to reach at the moment is altcoin, atleat i do believe i will be able to reach something i never thinked i would reach without the altcoin, with those investment im able to reach my goal at bitcoin and maybe cross it.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

"Bitcoin is instant way to get rich?"  

I don't think so. Not everyone can thrive in the cryptocurrency/Bitcoin ecosystem. If you find it boring you most likely will not make money from it.
I introduced few people to Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency, they stopped after awhile despite making some money (which was their first time ever making money on the Internet)...i think it bored them and they left in difficult times.
 One kept telling me she wish she could find  Crypto job that is music based. The best I could offer was Steemit which she tried but didn't last either despite earning some Steem.
It is something of passion, meaning if you love Bitcoin tech or find it interesting, you most likely will succeed in Crypto world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

Bitcoin is the most stable coin, but the easy road to reach at the moment is altcoin, atleat i do believe i will be able to reach something i never thinked i would reach without the altcoin, with those investment im able to reach my goal at bitcoin and maybe cross it.
I agree with you, altcoin is one of the closes way to get rich in an instant way because they are more volatile than bitcoin and the price of altcoins are cheaper than bitcoin so it is very easy to other people to manipulate it and make money with it without having a lot of problems because if they have knowledge about altcoins then they can easily make money.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

No. Nothing is instant in this world. All need a lot of struggle. Although bitcoin can make you rich tapo does not mean it lasts briefly. Still need a process that needs hard work

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
EvilLizardApparel

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

It is not a simple question to answer. It depends upon the market, people and usage of bitcoin. It is purely based upon the luck.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Not Really instant, Not unless you bought BTC 2-3 years ago, and start selling now, that is what you called INSTANT MONEY after you convert. but by just knowing about bitcoins, you will never get rich.  start working and it takes time to build a huge BTC stash.
I also do not believe on the instant things in life. Because before we achieved something we need to moved or do our part for it to happened. Bitcoin can help people to earn on the point that it can provide things about your basis transaction, it can also give more or you could earn more by trying to investment and trading for you to earn more.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

Somehow i agree with this because many people here have made big through bitcoins in a short period of time, but it needs attention, devotion and time like any other business or job needs.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

Yes bitcoin really provides us an instant income but it does not really mean that getting a huge amount of instant money can lead you to being an instant rich person. Getting instant rich is not possible in using bitcoin. Yes you may get rich in investing on bitcoin but not that instant. You will have to go through procedures and circumstances in your way going to your goal. It also depends on how you manage and hold your bitcoin to lead you into everybody's goal: getting rich.
daniel.a

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

If you're entering the Bitcoin market as a way to get rich instantly you're in for a VERY wild ride.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

If you're entering the Bitcoin market as a way to get rich instantly you're in for a VERY wild ride.

Using bitcoin will not give you a certainty that you will be rich in the future, it is how you will be going to handle your money and how you will be able to distribute it  for a better profit. Being rich instantly is not true when it comes to investing on bitcoin, you must be really patient on doing your investments because it will not always give you profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

It is an instant way truly to get rich, but in a slow and steady manner.
Its not like people who win in a jackpot game millions upon millions, but in Bitcoin the millions will come but not in an instant form.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

i don't agree it is an instant way to get rich. but it is true that u may get rich with the help of bitcoin if you know the better way to invest btc and have btc to invest.
If you don't agree, but you know pretty sure that becoming rich with Bitcoin does not come easily, otherwise, you put in your money in investing into Bitcoin, and the money you put in is as equal to the money you will receive if patience is not exercised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: