Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69198 times)
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:31:33 AM

yea bitcoin is instant way to get rich. some time I saw some coin 200-400% increase. if you buy this coin after a day you get rich. but your need huge knowledge for alt coin buy.

I don't think that 200%-400% growth will make you instantly rich. Unless you have have hoarded hundreds or thousands of bitcoins from the start you are surely rich by now. It's always a matter of time, strategy, patience and effort. There is no such thing in this world that can make you rich without involving a hard work unless you have won a lottery or luckily found a stash of money in the street. Be realistic because having a mindset of being instantly rich is not good. So if you'd want to be rich in the field of bitcoin, find your genre or your passion within it. Then work hard for your success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:06:21 AM

I think bitcoin can enrich everyone with the condition that person must be persistent, can see the opportunity, can manage time. But it's not easy and not instant, it takes extra time and effort.
Its true, when your about to think to join in bitcoin you must have your courage to pay at least just a small time of your attention to do this. Bitcoin can make you an instant rich and also can lose all your bitcoin in an instant also. You must be wise in gambling your bitcoin. And still It was you who would take the the circumstances of your action.

Y U MAD AT ME
Imperalta09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

what do you think about this topic?

Bitcoin can really be a way to get rich because in here it gives you different ways to earn and get rich, example by participating in signature campaigns, by
making transactions, by trading and even mining. It really has many advantages just be hardworking surely being rich is not that hard at all.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

I would not say instant, because Bitcoin being an investment, it has also a risk. The risk probably is the opposite. It can instantly make you loose money you invested in with it.
Exactly it is the not that instant sort of profit. Any business that have capability to give you some better results, they must have risk factor. Same is the case with bitcoins, it is not instant, rather take some time.

Better strategies, good hard work, techniques usage and much other involved with a lot of time is required here. But yes it give you much more.
pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:13:28 PM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.

I am thinking that, there is no such thing is instant if you become rich so it is not true. Be careful because other person especially the person who just enter in bitcoin may beleive in it. If it is instant, can I be a millioniare right after I register or right after I made a post? Can I be a millionaire right after a campaign? I may earn A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY right after a campaign but it does not mean you or me are already a rich persons. A rich person become rich because he/she work so hard for it for a period of time. Take note that bitcoin is just an opportunity, you need to work for it for you to earn.
Bitcoin is not exactly an instant way of becoming rich but it is more reliable, fast and trustworthy way of getting profit with time. Nothing can make us rich overnight. In order to get something, we must be willing to sacrifice something else so it requires effort to become a millionaire via bitcoins but in a smarter way.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Bitcoin allows you to get rich, but not too quickly. You have to wait at least a year after buying the coins to get a good profit. This is not a magic wand, but an investment tool.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
medha2009

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

I think this is right because we all know that Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and many people are using it because they know that Bitcoin is using people very successfully in the world and they have heard a lot about it and they are trying to conserve their destiny. And the fate of the fate changed every man.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

Bitcoin allows you to get rich, but not too quickly. You have to wait at least a year after buying the coins to get a good profit. This is not a magic wand, but an investment tool.

There is no such minimum waiting period. If you are lucky, then who knows? You may be able to get 500% returns in a matter of 2 months. But please don't forget that Bitcoins can bring you losses as well.
asma555

Activity: 335

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:45:25 PM

i think you are right.bitcoin helps to earn more.i first invest in bitcoin and it's give me profit.i solve my all problems and i think it instant way to get rich.it's my opinion.you can share your opinion.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

Bitcoins are not an instant way to become rich. Because it should be spent a lot of time and study. And there's no instant now, so you try to try everything to get what you want. You can get rich here yes. But the rich quickly did not. If you are a thief but it is illegal. You may be interned in the cell
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

yes with bitcoin you can become rich.
buy bitcoin in large quantities,when the price is cheap.
very lucky someone buys bitcoin in 2014,then they sell bitcoin in 2017,wooooww he became rich.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

The truth is using bitcoin can really help you to become and I think bitcoin is the key to.become rich in the near future. As of now many people already become rich and we all know it is because of bitcoin. Lastly, I hope by using it I could become rich and I hope it would come true.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

Bitcoin investing can make investors to become a rich in a certain time in the future, if investors spend so many times try to understand the ecosystem from different perspectives.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

I would not say instant, because Bitcoin being an investment, it has also a risk. The risk probably is the opposite. It can instantly make you loose money you invested in with it.
Exactly it is the not that instant sort of profit. Any business that have capability to give you some better results, they must have risk factor. Same is the case with bitcoins, it is not instant, rather take some time.

Better strategies, good hard work, techniques usage and much other involved with a lot of time is required here. But yes it give you much more.
        Bitcoin has already crossed eight years to reach this stage.Every investment involves risks and bitcoin investment too involves risks.o body can give assurance that bitcoin price would only increase and will not fall.Its price may increase or decrease depending on the demand for bitcoins.
       Over night success is not possible.Its also not a quick rich scheme.Patience,hard work is needed to earn bitcoins.But since bitcoin price is very fastly increasing,the time taken to get rich in bitcoins would be a little bit quicker than in any other field.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

It seems to me, yes, bitcoin and altcoyins now give a lot of ways to get rich and such people already exist. But in these matters you need to understand, know what and how to do. In which Bounty and Ico participate and much more.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

Bitcoin has already crossed eight years to reach this stage.Every investment involves risks and bitcoin investment too involves risks.o body can give assurance that bitcoin price would only increase and will not fall.Its price may increase or decrease depending on the demand for bitcoins.
       Over night success is not possible.Its also not a quick rich scheme.Patience,hard work is needed to earn bitcoins.But since bitcoin price is very fastly increasing,the time taken to get rich in bitcoins would be a little bit quicker than in any other field.

As in the above quote, overnight success or being rich is not at all possible. For this a perfect plan us a must and the user needs to follow it even if this hasn't been providing the calculated profit. Lucky people might gain good in a short, and for instant earning large capital is a must so that even when small price increase happens small profits can be earned.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

Maybe, if one will handle his bitcoin skillfully and don't spend a lot of money. But if you're just a jr. Member like me. We'll still wait for years.😂😂 we'll take those years as a training time to enhance our knowledge about bitcoins.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

Maybe, if one will handle his bitcoin skillfully and don't spend a lot of money. But if you're just a jr. Member like me. We'll still wait for years.😂😂 we'll take those years as a training time to enhance our knowledge about bitcoins.

Rankings here in bitcointalk does not matter when it comes to how good and knowledgeable you are in bitcoin and crypto. I known people and some are a bit close friends that owned hundreds of bitcoins. One of them visits here regularly for some news, updates and speculations but just started making an account here last August. What matters here is your determination to know more and enhance managing skills on your portfolios.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

Yes according to my view bitcoin is the best and fastest way to earn money and get a bright and richest future for yourself. Because there are many ways to earn bitcoin while in local currency is not the fastest way so I would prefer bitcoin.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

No; its not a instant way to get rich. You have to invest in bitcoins to get higher profits. People who are engage early are lucky. So spend your wisely with the bitcoins to earn more.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: