Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69191 times)
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

I dont think that Bitcoin is instant way to get rich, it is just like the other currencies, need hard work to earn it and not so easy. You can get rich if you hold good amount for some years and if the price rise highly in this period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

what do you think about this topic?

Bitcoin can be claimed as an effective way to become rich but you can not conclude it as something that would make you rich instantly. Things here are produced through perseverance and hard work so if you are not able or willing to give all of that, then don't expect great rewards from bitcoin. In my experience, I did my part to earn big here, I worked a lot and I exerted a lot of time here so bitcoin really paid me off bigtime.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

Bitcoin can be claimed as an effective way to become rich but you can not conclude it as something that would make you rich instantly. Things here are produced through perseverance and hard work so if you are not able or willing to give all of that, then don't expect great rewards from bitcoin. In my experience, I did my part to earn big here, I worked a lot and I exerted a lot of time here so bitcoin really paid me off bigtime.
t

Bitcoin is the use of all counter it price in change every day so it will use full for the graph and you get more information. You are now under counter it uses full to for the purchase. So you save the bitcoin for the future pros. Bitcoinis the get, the more profit so you will get more income for the future development

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

I dont think that Bitcoin is instant way to get rich, it is just like the other currencies, need hard work to earn it and not so easy. You can get rich if you hold good amount for some years and if the price rise highly in this period.

Bitcoins are becoming more and more popular and if it continues it will eventually ripen the traditional currency. I think that if someone has already invested, he should risk and multiply his profits, and in the future will probably be a great success. Money does not only need hard work, it also counts the idea!
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

It's not an Instant way to get rich. You still need to work hard for it. Give time and invest

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

If you're really lucky then yes, but getting rich here in bitcoin is the combination of hard work, lots of effort, time, luck and commitment. You can try trading or gambling you'll get rich real quick if you're lucky enough or lose all your money otherwise, the stakes are high, and so is return. I suggest you go slowly but surely, haste makes waste.

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

Investing in Bitcoin does gives a person a chance to get rich,It is not easy to make money to the bitcoin. You need to work to the bitcoin for you to be become rich. Working hard is the main need for you to become rich.
Yes I have the same idea that bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich as it depends on how passionate you are, your hard work and ways of getting profit will answer the question. Bit coin provides you the opportunity to earn BTC and sell it for a high price. But it is not easy to earn bitcoin. you need to give good time to it, must get some knowlege about bitcoin and if you are intersted in trading then you need to have good trading skill and experience.
senzacionale

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

Not for all occasions, it rely on the price tag if value is improved far more, this actually instant way to get prosperous. but it has chance of reduction and profits.
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

That would depend on what is your definition of getting rich as well as when did you buy and sell bitcoins. Now if you have bought 1000$ worth of bitcoins in 2009, right now you would be one of the richest men in the world. If you buy 1000$ worth of bitcoins today, you will have to wait about 7 years to make a serious profit.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

Some times Bitcoin is good way for get rich but maximum times it's not an instant way to get rich. People thought that he buy some bitcoin and its Growth in progress quickly . But its a wrong thinking . you just try to know about bitcoin and try to earn Bitcoin .

annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

Hello author! You know if you want become rich man with a lambo full with chicks you need work hard and have some special skills or maybe you are inborn trader. I want to say that is this rare when  money become from nothing. Mostly is converting from  different sources as example - time, education, friends or talent etc. I have simple formula - skills, education, talent, hard work and success give to you more much guarantees to become rich no matter about bitcoin we talk or something else!
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

Yes it is i made myself rich even after losing hard in gambling the easiest way is to always save , save a lot od bitcoins in the starting and when you have a good amount of bitcoin go make some investment , try some trading strategies I'm sure if it works you will be rich one day
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:37:48 PM

I am ending my second month of grinding 14-16 hours a day in the crypto world , on all areas. So, i dont know what you mean by instantly ,but i can assure you that you have to grind a lot before you will get some gains...after all .the forum isnt filled with rich people...right?
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:39:55 PM

yes my friend did it, its because my friend stock his bitcoin for that long i disn’t know that he stock almost 20 bitcoin in his wallet and now he is rich. And now he stocking some altcoins and ico for him to make more money with bitcoin.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

maybe if you are holding way too many bitcoins and wait to pump for so long, like you hold 10 bitcoins as of $1 dollar and wait for the price go up to $10000(which is most likely to happen) the numbers speaks for itself. but if you just recently started trading bitcoins i dont think you'll get rich instantly, you still need to work your ass hard in order to earn more than much your orginal investment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
mark15

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

It depends to the people who using it, because some people using bitcoin is for only to buy their luxury. They didn't know how to use it correctly and how to handle a money properly. So if you don't know how to use it right, maybe you will not get rich.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:53:42 PM

Investing in Bitcoin does gives a person a chance to get rich,It is not easy to make money to the bitcoin. You need to work to the bitcoin for you to be become rich. Working hard is the main need for you to become rich.
Yes I have the same idea that bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich as it depends on how passionate you are, your hard work and ways of getting profit will answer the question. Bit coin provides you the opportunity to earn BTC and sell it for a high price. But it is not easy to earn bitcoin. you need to give good time to it, must get some knowlege about bitcoin and if you are intersted in trading then you need to have good trading skill and experience.
But I think it is an instant business to earn more and become richest in so much short period of time as compare to other business income. It depends on investment of a man, if he invest more he will get more profit in returns. Approximately a month ago when the price of 1 bitcoin was below 2000$, my friend buy bitcoin in large amount because he was believed that the price will go up again and now he sale it out with double price and profit so it may called an instant way to get richest profile in society. 

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

I don't think there's an instant way to get rich, it takes time and effort to get it. Are you sure the bitcoin price will be high as it's now if you bought it 4 years ago. We can not really predict the bitcoin price. Only those who see value and have a strategy on investments that can get rich

I have to agree with you. There may be no instant way to get rich because everything takes hard work and effort. Bitcoin is a good investment in the long run because its value will surely increase in the future, and it will take you hard work and effort to hold it and prevent yourself from spending plus continue earning it. Thus, even in bitcoin it will take some hard work for you to get rich just as with anythin else.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:17:40 AM

I think yes but its up to your economic status because able for you to become an instant rich you should buy bitcoin and sell it. But for those poor people like me is hard for us afford bitcoin therefore were just earning altcoins and trade it to become bitcoin. Instant rich with bitcoin is depend on what economic status you are belong.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:26:48 AM

Absurd, This can only be done if you have capital and engage now in investing or trading.  Bitcoins are like you cash salary.  If you don't work for it, probably you can't get rich in any way.  When I started to compute the time that I will spend here just to reach a decent level or rank.  That would take around a year.  So joining signature campaigns will not really make you a rich person for now.  unless, you work for it, invest something, patience if you only rely on signature and bounty campaigns.  So, I guess you really have to dig on it. 
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: