Bitcoin Forum
October 25, 2016, 09:03:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will accept Bitcoin as payment, in exchange for IT services, or managed trading  (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 22, 2010, 08:22:16 PM

Hello all - this is a bit of an experiment for me, being that Bitcoin is so new and all.  To attempt to contribute to the Bitcoin ecosystem, specifically to further the perception & acceptance that Bitcoin is 'money' - I have decided to offer some services for which I'll accept Bitcoin as the method of payment.

• IT Services - a lot of you may be programmers or other uber-techies.... However  my offer of service is not for programming but for more basic things... troubleshooting some software issue, configuring your network [assuming at least your Internet connection works so I can remotely access], other consultations.. I can't do everything but we can try, and if you're satisfied, you pay me Bitcoin.  I will likely use some remote access software which you would control, in order for me to configure/troubleshoot whatever your problem is
  • Managed trading - I make my living trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, I specialize in derivatives trading.  Though I cannot guarantee any results, if anyone wants to diversify some of their money into something that can allow your money to grow, you could try with me if you'd like. If we can come to an agreement and you are satisfied, you could pay me with Bitcoin.

I'll add any other services I could provide as they come to my mind, but for now these are the two fields that a) I have professional experience in b) could probably be valuable to someone out there, and c) I can do remotely, in other words for anyone, anywhere in the world, thanks to the Internet.

If you are interested in either of these services I can provide, just contact me privately and we can discuss matters further.  If we can agree and make an exchange, great.  If not - at least you've made a new Bitcoin contact/buddy!  Smiley

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.