Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should i invest 45 BTC risk free  (Read 4528 times)
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:03:49 PM

There are lending services on exchanges (Polo), but even those have risk in rare cases where the exchanges go under.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:31:55 AM

The best option for now is hold Bitcoin.  However it sis also can't be called toally risk free.
If you want something risk free, then buy some commodity that will cost more in the long-time future.
Actually there is really no a risk free investment in any form of business out there. You should always keep on mind that you would need to take the risk and take action for you to earn. Holding is a best option to earn but you could possibly try other things like investment and trading you could lessen the risk and have a multiple way of earning at a time. Through this you could earn more and have a higher possibility to earn rather than to lose on your investments or tradings.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

The best option for now is hold Bitcoin.  However it sis also can't be called toally risk free.
If you want something risk free, then buy some commodity that will cost more in the long-time future.
Actually there is really no a risk free investment in any form of business out there. You should always keep on mind that you would need to take the risk and take action for you to earn. Holding is a best option to earn but you could possibly try other things like investment and trading you could lessen the risk and have a multiple way of earning at a time. Through this you could earn more and have a higher possibility to earn rather than to lose on your investments or tradings.

That's right instead of simply holding them we should try to multiply them and that is possible with trading and investment which will help in growing your coins on the other hand holding is safe but it will never level up the amount of coins in your wallet and even in future you will be having same number of coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:34:53 PM

Its a big amount so I would suggest you not to do anything with it and simply save them in wallet and when you see higher price that meets your expectations simply sell them and collect the profits and again wait for the price to go down so you can buy some more bitcoins at cheaper price.
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:38:07 AM

in the general term, investing is taking risk for you money to trust the system.
I may say there ll be no investing with risk free.
to invest is to take the risk.

Risk ll be everywhere on your investment. How the system handle it, that ll be things that you can monitor/control/mitigate.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

in the general term, investing is taking risk for you money to trust the system.

Risk ll be everywhere on your investment. How the system handle it, that ll be things that you can monitor/control/mitigate.

That's right every investment involves certain level of risk and no investment goes risk free so if he can afford to take risk then he can invest in multiple altcoins or investing in gambling sites is also an good choice as there are many reputed gambling sites that are paying their investors on regular basis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

That's right every investment involves certain level of risk and no investment goes risk free so if he can afford to take risk then he can invest in multiple altcoins or investing in gambling sites is also an good choice as there are many reputed gambling sites that are paying their investors on regular basis.
Yeah , so at first if you want to invest you should be aware of the things on how your investments can give you a possible return of investment and a profit after all. Because having no knowledge investing can make all your money dissapear.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?
From my knowledge there is no investment with risk-free including hold bitcoin, I think that risk also determines or comparable to the profits we get, if you don't want there's a risk in your investment better not to invest.

Yes, sadly there is no such thing as "Risk free investment". You need to take risk to earn profit. Best thing is to hold BTC and if fork happens you can get some new coins and sell them when market stabilizes.

Some less risky investments that I think are: What about investing into other coins such as LTC, ETC and XMR? or even investing into bank rolls of dice sites such as SafeDice? or even lending in Polo?

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?
Store it in offline wallet. It is really safe there. I prefer to you to hold it for many years because the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up and there is a possibility that in the following years the value of the bitcoin will be triple. Just hold your bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: