Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should i invest 45 BTC risk free  (Read 4528 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?

Like everyone mentioned before me, you shouldn't think about investing them anywhere now. It is really hard to predict how everything will change through next few months, so if you would invest now you might regret doing that months later. Holding bitcoins now is not risk free of course, but i think it's still safer to keep them now instead of investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nodari_Cindicator

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

Try lending through Poloniex exchange. I think there is about 0.05%-0.09% daily "without" risk (quasi risk-free)

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:14:29 PM

I would probably spend 1 bitcoin to buy 50 litecoins. Grin Grin Grin
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

May be just put into your cold storage and wait for the bitcoin pump to occur. Grab the interest that you got as ROI after few years. That would be risk free for sure.

Although I see some posts here that invesment in bitcoin is not risk free I agree with you, because I think we can say it's 99% risk free. But you have to hold your bitcoins for that. If you invest them in a business it won't be risk free at all.
Of course, bitcoin is best to invest with least risk of loss. Bitcoin has no comparison in this regard. The longer you hold your bitcoins, the greater are the chances of making immense profit. Keep all bitcoins you have in your wallet and wait till the values go up. Maximum are chances there that values will pump in August.

One more important thing, trading is never risk free. You have already made nice profit. I have a piece of advice for you to buy as much bitcoins as possible for you and keep them in wallet. Good luck.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

May be just put into your cold storage and wait for the bitcoin pump to occur. Grab the interest that you got as ROI after few years. That would be risk free for sure.

Although I see some posts here that invesment in bitcoin is not risk free I agree with you, because I think we can say it's 99% risk free. But you have to hold your bitcoins for that. If you invest them in a business it won't be risk free at all.
Of course, bitcoin is best to invest with least risk of loss. Bitcoin has no comparison in this regard. The longer you hold your bitcoins, the greater are the chances of making immense profit. Keep all bitcoins you have in your wallet and wait till the values go up. Maximum are chances there that values will pump in August.

One more important thing, trading is never risk free. You have already made nice profit. I have a piece of advice for you to buy as much bitcoins as possible for you and keep them in wallet. Good luck.

I agree on trading. It's even more risky than gambling in a way, because you don't risk much when you gamble knowing that you can easily lose it, but you can risk big amount when you trade thinking you will surely be in profit, but the price might drop and finally you will lose a lot.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:17:14 AM

There's no risk free if you want to invest. All of them has their very own risk even holding, if you are still not satisfied with the profit that you got already, much better to store that on offline wallets so that after August 1 you will have a safe place for your bitcoins. But others are saying that sell it and then just buy it again.
Yeah you're correct that all of the investment are risky. Just save it first in your offline wallet before the August 1. We can't predict what will happen in the August 1 so just save it first before you invest.
pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

No such thing as risk free, but poloniex bitcoin lending is close to risk free and you can easily get 1-2% per month with it.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

Invest in something that you can control, example buy gold, land or property will give you ROI and investmen in the future. If you still want to hold digital assets, choose some coin which will have a good future. Buying altcoin and hold in short periode is a risk. You can try poloniex or cryptopia share with small amount, perhaps it will give little fun
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

Invest in something that you can control, example buy gold, land or property will give you ROI and investmen in the future. If you still want to hold digital assets, choose some coin which will have a good future. Buying altcoin and hold in short periode is a risk. You can try poloniex or cryptopia share with small amount, perhaps it will give little fun
That's a good plan to invest into some of the external asset, but one need to wait long years to get the same profit that got through the investing into bitcoin or through some form of trading and other forms of multiplying. 45btc is simply big, so even a small price increase profits big. It's good to gain the difference periodically and then invest into the external assets like gold, property, etc.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:13:30 AM

I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?
Its better to just keep your bitcoin to yourself for now and do not think about any investments. It has brought you 6 times already, and risk free option would be to keep it and it will probably bring you much more x times with time.
Investments are not risk free, smaller or bigger, there are bound to be risks involved.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

here is one of my tx

Its better to just keep your bitcoin to yourself for now and do not think about any investments. It has brought you 6 times already, and risk free option would be to keep it and it will probably bring you much more x times with time.
Investments are not risk free, smaller or bigger, there are bound to be risks involved.

Well if you've kept your btc up to this day, your gains probably decreased already as the price of btc continues to plunge and may be below 2k before aug1. Though i have to agree. Investment itself by definition is never risk free. Better to stick with btc's up and downs and you probably would get a lot more than investing your btc somewhere else

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

here is one of my tx

From my knowledge there is no investment with risk-free including hold bitcoin, I think that risk also determines or comparable to the profits we get, if you don't want there's a risk in your investment better not to invest.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Why you are not bothering about suggesting to invest in bitcoins. Because, compared to gold and real estate and then altcoins, bitcoin must be the very good performing investment opportunity in recent times to get our ROI in more quicker time. I believe just keeping up our bitcoins in cold storage must be the right way of action we can do with 45 bitcoins.

All investments are coming with risk. But keeping bitcoins simply will eliminate half of those risks. A risk free investment must be the high priority option for any investors, this way just holding bitcoins must be the right way of doing.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

Why you are not bothering about suggesting to invest in bitcoins. Because, compared to gold and real estate and then altcoins, bitcoin must be the very good performing investment opportunity in recent times to get our ROI in more quicker time. I believe just keeping up our bitcoins in cold storage must be the right way of action we can do with 45 bitcoins.

All investments are coming with risk. But keeping bitcoins simply will eliminate half of those risks. A risk free investment must be the high priority option for any investors, this way just holding bitcoins must be the right way of doing.
It seems to me that real investment in real things also makes sense. As the previous user has already said, that the Earth can also bear character prices. I have always been a proponent of real estate investment. It is residential and commercial real estate that makes a good profit.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

I would probably spend 1 bitcoin to buy 50 litecoins. Grin Grin Grin

Litecoins are quite a risky investment but there's still good potential for it to grow as the development seems to have increased. I've heard somewhere that bitgo is now providing a platform to provide multi signature system to litecoin services. Also its seems like it is also able to hold up well even during the scene of the cryptocurrency crash so you should definitely look onto it.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

but no one even there can 100% sure that he will not lose money in investment gold and property. i think risky is always there in any type of trading and investment. so i do not think that there is any place where we do not have any risk to invest 45 BTC with risk free. i think 45 BTC is really such a big amount of money and i do not think that anyone can afford such a big amount of money to lose. so you need to too much careful while investing such a big amount of money.
cramcram21

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

There is no such thing as risk free in trading,
There would always be a risk no matter how great the project is or the investment is,
Just be careful in investing your money it is a really huge amount so do some research before putting your money in.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

but no one even there can 100% sure that he will not lose money in investment gold and property. i think risky is always there in any type of trading and investment. so i do not think that there is any place where we do not have any risk to invest 45 BTC with risk free. i think 45 BTC is really such a big amount of money and i do not think that anyone can afford such a big amount of money to lose. so you need to too much careful while investing such a big amount of money.
Maybe you are wrong mate, because investing in the digital currency, i agree it is not 100% sure that you can make profit or not. But investing in Gold and property is actually a safe way to secure your money. Yes, it will give you profit or not I am not sure, but you will not lose your capital. Yes your capital money you have it in the form of a physical asset if you not get a good rate you can use it for your personal. But once digital currency value goes down there is no way to recover your lost.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

There's no risk free if you want to invest. All of them has their very own risk even holding, if you are still not satisfied with the profit that you got already, much better to store that on offline wallets so that after August 1 you will have a safe place for your bitcoins. But others are saying that sell it and then just buy it again.
The fact that in all form of investments there would be a risk. So its better to be ready on all side possibility for you to have a better decision and action. But actually the part of risk can be lessen by having option on investment you could have 2 or more investment in order to take control of the risk and the form of management. Just take time to study and manage the investment with all your best so you could earn more.
andloveme

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Keep bitcoin if you can. Bitcoin would be pretty much the best investment at this time though I know absolutely nothing about financial investments. All only rumors now, BTC will up back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: