Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: k  (Read 1194 times)
hh_relic

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:03:18 PM

waitting for airdrop ,can you give us an exactly time ?
unless provided for otherwise by the team, airdrop was planned to take place immediately after token sale on the waves dex,
where the holders or those who would have bought the token currently listed on the dex, will receive the biggest share of the airdrop.

i known this airdrop rule ,but why not distrube to eth ,waves not popluar for us .
uspaike token is a waves asset.

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision. Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

how to get some airdrop?

sesiah (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:14:59 PM

waitting for airdrop ,can you give us an exactly time ?
unless provided for otherwise by the team, airdrop was planned to take place immediately after token sale on the waves dex,
where the holders or those who would have bought the token currently listed on the dex, will receive the biggest share of the airdrop.

i known this airdrop rule ,but why not distrube to eth ,waves not popluar for us .
uspaike token is a waves asset.

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision. Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

thanks, the team meets once a week to discuss the progress on a weekly basis, and this week we are discussing the efficiency and effectiveness on the company contracted to build the platform, we want to take very minimal risks and emphasize a successful project.
sesiah (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:19:37 PM

how to get some airdrop?
airdrop shall after pre-sale, and uspaike shall only have a pre-sale currently happening on the waves dex platform,
holders of uspaike token shall have a bigger share, to avoid dumping.
more about token on waves here, http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?9ctR8Af4FiMxRTkHERbNSj6beCgSJiCYpDFhHePTMYkw.

token identifier is 9ctR8Af4FiMxRTkHERbNSj6beCgSJiCYpDFhHePTMYkw.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Nice to see another African project.

Good Luck with your endeavor, we will be watching with interest.

The only use these tokens provide when they get listed on DEX is streamlining Waves platform. Nothing on top of that. It's probably good for this ecosystem to have a series of coins that facilitate the adoption of DEX but if you take a cursory glance at them you will see nothing but a set of empty shells with arbitrary logos on them.
sesiah (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

Nice to see another African project.

Good Luck with your endeavor, we will be watching with interest.

The only use these tokens provide when they get listed on DEX is streamlining Waves platform. Nothing on top of that. It's probably good for this ecosystem to have a series of coins that facilitate the adoption of DEX but if you take a cursory glance at them you will see nothing but a set of empty shells with arbitrary logos on them.
we are building a micro-blogging platform with uspaike channels like chat rooms, and the mode of transaction shall be mainly, uspaike tokens, and other main crypto currencies, it a crypto social platform.
rooblili

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

Keep interest
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Another Waves asset, lets hope this won't be another coin with no active developers behind it
their is a motivated team behind it, the team needs to build a positive reputation on the internet and in the crypto world,
so Shall do whatever it takes to make it happen, we have already hired the web developing and designing company to start building the platform. 

The team decided to go with air dropping, but I will like to ask for the source of funding, because without money, it will be difficult to sustain the motivation when you see some project raising millions in seconds
50% shall be sold, are are available in the wades dex, only 30% shall be airdroped, mostly to the holders of uspaike token.
thanks

Okay, now I have a better understanding of how the distribution will go, but can't find any information on the ICO sale yet and again the Ann title should be looked into then

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sesiah (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

Another Waves asset, lets hope this won't be another coin with no active developers behind it
their is a motivated team behind it, the team needs to build a positive reputation on the internet and in the crypto world,
so Shall do whatever it takes to make it happen, we have already hired the web developing and designing company to start building the platform. 

The team decided to go with air dropping, but I will like to ask for the source of funding, because without money, it will be difficult to sustain the motivation when you see some project raising millions in seconds
50% shall be sold, are are available in the wades dex, only 30% shall be airdroped, mostly to the holders of uspaike token.
thanks

Okay, now I have a better understanding of how the distribution will go, but can't find any information on the ICO sale yet and again the Ann title should be looked into then
ok, thanks we are going to edit it, accordingly, we appreciate
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: