Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺  (Read 40368 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

I was an investor of EOS (small) but now i am out of this project. Looks very suspicious for me. Everyday they are getting huge amount of ETH and dumping them in market.

Yes they dump the shitty eth, nothing "suspicious" in that. Remember that right now everyone has the chance to swap their shity eth for eos.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

i do not know if it is Scam of not, but seeing it on the exchange, i was considering buying the coin now that it is down, is it a good idea or i should stay away?

Well.. What is it you think is a scam in crypto?
Seeing a trade symbol on an exchange doesn't exactly make it legit now does it?

The reality is you all don't care.
All you ask is can I make money off it.
If you can then you defend the scammy bullshit.
There is zero integrity here.
No one will define what a scam is even though it was ALREADY defined years before the little noob pajeets got here.

Pretty simple shit.
If you ever made or bought an ICO coin then you are a scam supporter.
No ICO coin will EVER accomplish anything in the real world by legit people in the general public.
I shouldn't have to say why either. Due diligence much idiots?
The ICO is scammy by design.
It's how they work technically. So the public flooding in to support one will never happen.
The only people who do support them are the sleazy greedy loser pieces of shit earth can attract here.. A full gambit of chuckle fucks and shit bird's.. None with a shred of class or integrity.
Just shady nameless losers hoping to exploit Bitcoin reputation concept and name to suck cash money fiat out of around 10 thousand worthless scam coins.

This retarded bullshit is just a shitcoin circle jerk fer teh ROI's.

PS:
@PatioCrasher
I started a scam topic on Ethereum when it launched in 2014.
..not 2013 noob Cheesy

Can you tell me what coins aren't scams to you? I'm sure if you are on here you must believe in something besides just scams? Are you a bitcoin maximilist, do you even like bitcoin?

Fuck off.

I am fed up with asnwering the same dumb fuck retorts after sooooooooooooooooooooo many years.

You a new a noob.
Shut the fuck up.
I'm done playing your scammy diversion games assholes.

YOU

TELL ME what a fucking scam is then asshole pajeets.. comprende scammy smart ass ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
DreamweaverVCC

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

yeah 10/10 scam who the fuck raises so much money for an ICO, when I see EOS launch I am like okay i definitely wont be buying this shit
solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

i do not know if it is Scam of not, but seeing it on the exchange, i was considering buying the coin now that it is down, is it a good idea or i should stay away?

No one will define what a scam is even though it was ALREADY defined years before the little noob pajeets got here.

Pretty simple shit.
No ICO coin will EVER accomplish anything in the real world by legit people in the general public.
It's how they work technically. So the public flooding in to support one will never happen.
The only people who do support them are the sleazy greedy loser pieces of shit earth can attract here.. A full gambit of chuckle fucks and shit bird's.. None with a shred of class or integrity.
Just shady nameless losers hoping to exploit Bitcoin reputation concept and name to suck cash money fiat out of around 10 thousand worthless scam coins.

PS:
@PatioCrasher
..not 2013 noob Cheesy

Can you tell me what coins aren't scams to you? I'm sure if you are on here you must believe in something besides just scams? Are you a bitcoin maximilist, do you even like bitcoin?

Fuck off.

I am fed up with asnwering the same dumb fuck retorts after sooooooooooooooooooooo many years.

You a new a noob.
Shut the fuck up.

YOU

TELL ME what a fucking scam is then asshole pajeets.. comprende scammy smart ass ?

Damn dude, you are craaazy. Or aren't you the one creating a diversion?
solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:51:15 PM by solarrobot

EDIT: I got confused and thought i was posting in a thread about a different coin, removing my comment.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

This story with EOS is very shady. A lot of accusation, red flags... It will be disaster if EOS will be a scam, not only for Ethereum but for Bitcoin as well. Difficult story, hope, soon we will find answer

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

Pretty simple shit.

PS:
@PatioCrasher
..not 2013 noob Cheesy

Fuck off.

You a new a noob.
Shut the fuck up.

YOU

Damn dude, you are craaazy. Or aren't you the one creating a diversion?

Sick of you all playing dumb.

burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

I'm sick of you being dumb.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

I am sick of you guys refusing to tell ME ..what is or is not a scam.
Apparently you can take a sketchy coin to begin with Bitshares then port it as a "smart contract"
AKA: port the coin to an ETH ICO coin.
Then.. hold your hand out for 180 million dollars.
And then pretend that behavior is somehow warranted.

Then we have the Larimer crew who are behind other coins with a sketchy past.
Masters of cooking up rigged coins with a new gimmick.

But at the end of the day..
What is the point ?
Why did Bitshares need to be ported to the "smart contract" (ICO coin cloning platform) ?
And why exactly did they need almost 200 million dollars ?

I'm all ears guys.

KenM

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

I've avoided this ICO because the sale structure was so odd. I have a feeling that the people who buy in closer to the end will have a cheaper price than those who bought at the beginning.

jinni56

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

looks like a very carefully thought out plan to collect a lot of ETH while at the same time causing some FUD about Ethereum 'can't scale bla bla, need EOS bla bla'. Of course Ethereum will simply update its network. EOS will never be a competitor.
amingo51

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

All ICOs are scams. Especially there are so many newbies doing ICOs, which makes me laugh. Also these "investors" make me laugh even more.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

I think the reason that people are really investing in EOS is because of Dan. He is the man behind Steemit and Bitshares. These platforms might not be super hit, but are still successful. So basically its not the EOS that the investors are betting on, it's Dan that they are betting on. Whatever be the case, I think this coin would not be total scam. Although no one knows what might happen in future.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

No.. Dan's coins are not a success and he is linked to others as well.
He cooks up rigged schemes..

sportscliche

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:11 AM

If people are investing in an ICO entirely because of the presence of a single developer, this introduces a perilous, single-point of failure.  On the plus side, the mandatory investor due-diligence becomes much, much easier -- you simply dig up that person's history on past projects.  This is not the same as relying on 3rd-party opinions expressed in the various forums. 

Your money is at stake.  Do your own research. All the needed information is archived online.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

In november 2016 ETH was around 4usd and reading about Etherium I just found FUD talk. My personal impression was that is very promising but didn't buy than.. People don't let FUD intervene the logic, maybe tomorrow will be too late.. maybe not... decide for yourself don't ask answers on topics like this

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jman0war

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

EOS does sound interesting and I heard Dan make some good points when shilling for EOS.

But what i don't get is why would people buy EOS tokens today?
They won't be used on the anticipated future EOS blockchain, and i didn't see anything in the whitepaper about awarding equal value.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

Does not make sense, what evidence if it really is not worth it?
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

Although their ICO format can be questioned, I found EOS to be one of the projects in a pretty active state of development but also with a lot of involvement from the OSS community. It's always a good signal to me.
HanzoMain

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

TBF a lot of coins have no products and still are top 20 in the market cap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: