Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺  (Read 40365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

This is the second post about this. Glad to see the community working together to expose these scams. You have saved me some btc so Thank you so much. Smiley

Well, it was $1.80 when you wrote this, it's now $2.90.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slysilverfox

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Now at nearly $8.  Only if I new how to get my tokens, they were in my MetaMask, now I cant find them.  I see them in Etherscan.io.  I would pay someone to walk me through claiming them and getting them.  Incredibly annoying to see them go to 6x original purchase price and cannot for the life of me, not matter how many sites I read, and videos I watch, can I figure out how to get these.  Any help would great.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Now at nearly $8.  Only if I new how to get my tokens, they were in my MetaMask, now I cant find them.  I see them in Etherscan.io.  I would pay someone to walk me through claiming them and getting them.  Incredibly annoying to see them go to 6x original purchase price and cannot for the life of me, not matter how many sites I read, and videos I watch, can I figure out how to get these.  Any help would great.

I don't know how metamask works but I would suggest going to the eos website I thought they had directions on there how to use it

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Ah but he did throw away your money morons.
You are forgetting this very scam coin is a port of Bitshares to the ICO cash grab platform.
Why did it need porting over?

And...

What happens to Bitshares supporters now?

Funny enough though Ethereum itself is far more scammy but you line up to bash this while mumbling with Butters cock in your mouth.
Oh and why again does the douche behind soooooooooo many previously abandoned coins need your quarter billion dollar investment?
You mean to tell me he didn't make enough on his previous coin cash grabs?

Scam coin from scammer launched on scam platform.. For Yup.. You guessed it...
Greedy idiot scam supporters.

All totaled you in history probably fed a half billion dollars into Danny the scammers various endless coin schemes?

Proud of yourselves ya fucking losers?

Paid him a half billion dollars.. and.... it's forgotten.
He probably made 5 coins since.

I seen a topic with a guy asking if he should buy Doge coin because it the "year of the dog".
Nope.. the dev should re-release it on the ETH scam coin platform and ICO it.
Well that is if the dev didn't already say he left the doge coin project years ago on Twitter. LOL

Anyway.. the point was huge massive cash grabs and no accountability.
You cut them a blank check then later you lose interest with dad's shiny jingling keys and wander off to the next hyped up scammy bullshit ICO scam coin scheme.. and that will raise double the last one.

When exactly do you all clue the fuck in how twisted & fucked up and perverse this has become ?
Care ?

..not if it's paying out  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
bk2

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Why SCAm  ? its normal cryptocurrency...
No, it's not. Smiley

Its the biggest part in my depot for a couple of weeks and the reason, why my depot despite of the last bitcoin price drops is still a nice success. Smiley

But on the other hand. I don't have any idea what this coin is useful for. But it doesn't interest me too. I'm happy if the price just continues to go up.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=13658309
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Nowadays everything seem to be a scam, and the way the word their FAQ kind of confirm those theories but in the same time crypto-currencies are an untapped territory and right now there are a lot or risks associated to them, developers are just protecting their project. That is pretty much the reason why everyone is avoiding the sale of currency in USA. Here they would sue you in no time for anything...
But EOS seem to be a really legitimate project, my only complain is that the creator of EOS is handling 3 projects at the same time... bitshare , steemit and EOS.... that is a lot of stuffs going on.

Wow, I didn't know about 3 projects thing. Really interesting.

Anyway, this kinda does suck considering that a lot of ICOs nowadays are pretty scammy as well. What can you do.
bk2

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

the creator of EOS is handling 3 projects at the same time... bitshare , steemit and EOS....
Ooops, then I own already 2 of his coins. I have a tiny position of Bitshares in my Shitcoin depot.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=13658309
defecardo

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

EOS cannot be considered a SCAM because it states pretty clear that you are buying something with zero value, that is worthless and won't even be useful in the EOS platform that, by the way, does not exist and may never do. Considering that I don't think EOS is a scam, they are delivering what they are advertising, .... NOTHING! Huh
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

At the current rate, their ICO will rake in more than a billion. Well if they succeed, good for them. It's true that Dan's cat could use a golden shower.

what are they doing on the caiman islands then?

The fiscal route, there's no direct taxation on the Cayman Islands.

Don't know if it's a scam or not, but their method of token distribution resembles that of the USD >1971. Handing the coins out to everyone for as long as possible a period, so it's market grows and grows and grows. And then there's a point where tons of people have the coin and traded away their other money. However the token holder doesn't control the network, the developers/team does. And they then also own everyone's money.

gg no re

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

i'll tell you what
i was watching this coin when it was 0.7$,
i saw that dan larmier says "we dont need fund because we already funded" , but still he keeps and never ending ICO
then i read more about it and realized that the amount of EOS is not fixed (means they can change the amount when release the platform)
and few more red flags, that you can also find in youtube...
i found a similar project that called Cardano, made a research and found it a lot more reliable coin
but ADA made barely x2 and EOS made almost x5
i really hope that i was right for the long run..

Compared to the 13-14 USD it's worth today, it might be wise to keep an eye out for a possible price drop. The current price is based on nothing more than speculation and trust/belief. The value will eventually have to be determined by the use of the token, which is?

Can't find specifics on that.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 05:15:09 AM by Apekool

There are some things in the smart contract I don't understand at all.

The day is only 23 hours for example. What does this mean?

I'm not good at reading this, but does the day just "closes" at hour 23? That extra hour added in between days/windows isn't there the last day then? So if you don't claim before the end of the 23rd hour on the last day of sale, you lose all non-claimed tokens?

Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

It`s not a scam. Many questions will become clearer thanks to the interview https://busy.org/@eosgo/sit-down-q-and-a-with-daniel-larimer-full-video

hipo32

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I get the feeling that they buy their own tokens,
Look at the amount of ETH invested each day,

It gets to about 6000 ETH till hr before the close and then in some miracles way it gets to 20,000 and the amount is almost the same each day...
this is very strange to me.. 
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

they are still collecting eth and there is nothing build until today. with such a huge amount of eth you can hire hundreds of developers and develop what ever you need in few weeks.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I saw some ICO's on EOS platform. How they work? Or today all of this are ETH-platform ICO's? And why people buy tokens if more and more says that EOS is scam?
hipo32

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

Look,
I dont claim it as Scam,
I just really think that its strange that each day the almost the same amount of ETH is collected and its almost every time happens in the last hr or so that they suddenly collecting all the ETH up to 20,000 , Some ICO barely collecting 20 a day and EOS, that is already trade able in exchange and u can pick it up at sometime  lower price then the ICO still collecting 20,000 ETH each day...

I really think that at this point they just buy back each day their own tokens to prevent price crash...  - I might be wrong but its still weird to me whats going on in there...

zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

LoL, Today I have invested more 150 US dollars in EOS coin But In my opinion the EOS, not scam cryptocurrency. Cry
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Are there stil people here that believe EOS is a scam? If so, do you have any indicators it is?
sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

So far there is zero indication it's a scam. People shout whatever mainly driven by price movements.

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Are there stil people here that believe EOS is a scam? If so, do you have any indicators it is?

So far there is zero indication it's a scam. People shout whatever mainly driven by price movements.

Did you not read the OP? He listed his reasons. Let us know why you disagree.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: