Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS ICO SCAM 👺👺👺 Wow! Can you believe this? 👺👺👺  (Read 40368 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Are there stil people here that believe EOS is a scam? If so, do you have any indicators it is?

So far there is zero indication it's a scam. People shout whatever mainly driven by price movements.

Did you not read the OP? He listed his reasons. Let us know why you disagree.  Tongue

Yes I have read it. But all of the reasons mentionned can be applied to every ICO on the Ethereum network.

In fact lets replace EOS by Ethereum in the OP and set the time to 2014. When Vitalik crowd funded there was no Ethereum blockchain and still he was collecting Bitcoin. What the real difference, apart from the ICO structure ?

Also they have kept every promise so far so I dont see any scam indications ?

It is possible EOS will not succeed but calling it a scam is very strange. Didnt see any argument proving that or even giving an indication

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
Cryptings

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

In my opinion EOS is definitely not a scam.

I know they are hiring aggressively and they are organising EOS meetups to generate community support and awareness.

With so much funding received, it just doesn't make sense for them to not proceed with the platform, it would be shortsighted to risk imprisonment to abscond with ICO funds when they could just continue working on the project and build a more valuable company.

With all the scam projects going about its important to recognise when people are trying to do something decent.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

Yes it is a scam.. absolutely. Continue with the FOMO and I will just keep buying more until Mainnet is out in June. Wink

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

Don't you mean FUD instead of FOMO?  Grin
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

recently john oliver showed the EOS scam in his show,

steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

I didn't watch that show, but you can check this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfv06yLbCfs

Roman Skaskiw, EOS promoter is explaining a lot of things about EOS and I have impression that it's really good project!
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

He just made fun of it. Especially of Brock Pierce. That's all.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Ok just a little recap on the EOS fraud

1. there is no EOS platform as of yet, we are talking about a fork of BitShares. again: there is no functional platform whatsoever as of yet.  In other words: a mere promise is being sold

2. 1 year long ICO to collect a significant percentage of the entire ETH supply. Nobody would ever need this much money to create the platform. Astronomically more money is being raised than would ever be required. First day (of 350 more days) only: $181,295,950 (ico address here, also note the ETH that has already been moved out)

3. creates a fake sense that EOS is a true competitor to Ethereum, but in reality EOS as of now is a simle token run on the Ethereum platform

4. uses ETH raised in the ICO to generate fake price and fake demand on exchanges
The price in only hype thing, EOS team use ETH from crowdsale to hype market, they send 20000ETH to Bitfinex and 2000 ETH to Kraken to do hype, for yunbi.com, lixiaolai is an investor/co-owner and he is member of EOS team too, so the hype in yunbi is crazy.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9937dbb2128b55c44d8af7bf36fd76796a814cf4#internaltx

In summary,nothing much, just hype with the money from investors, not sure whether this is legal or not.

5. let people buy in, milk the crowd who doesn't know better!

==>  EOS is a very nifty scam to enrich their founders with ETHER, this is what it's all about

we can safely say that there has not been a scam as advanced as EOS in the crypto sphere up to now.

this is an entirely new level of insanity

Look through it!

I totally agree with you! Based on their formula, I calculated that the price would constantly fall on the ICO, but what do they do? They again invest their own ETH every step. And it's so stupid and immediately visible, every round at the end of a sudden flies very much ETH. Clowns, there they are!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

of courseEOS can`t be considered a scam bcs it states pretty clear that u r buying something with zero value, thats worthless and won't even be useful in the EOS platform that, by the way, doesn`t exist and may never do. Considering that I don't think EOS is a scam, they r delivering what they r just advertising nothing...
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Not only EOS most ICOs use token eth platform. Do they think that they are all scam? Not all ICos are scam if you accused EOS scam because using eth platform. Let see if any eth platform that are based on real project. Coss use eth platform but coss run exchanger itself. That is good ICO
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Lol, EOS is the the top ERC20 platform Altcoin today that's why it sets on the 6th mo strongest Cryptocurrency in the market today.
I owned less than hundred EOS coins today and I know it will soon surge and the people who are saying its a scam will no have the right to take on board of EOS' success.

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I don't believe in EOS.  I think Cardano is the future. But this project doesn't look like a Scam. The fact that the author wrote the topic negative points that need to be studied, but they do not prove that the team EOS scammers. I think that if you look closely at any project you can find dirt.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Viewo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

EOS isn't a scam they have just released EOSIO Dawn 3.0 . If they can complete with ETH is a different matter but they definitely have money behind them.
gamblr

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

This aged well.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Thanks for this piece of information. It appears you did your findings very well and you are well informed before coming out with this.
You really saved me. I almost invest in that EOS token when I saw it kept increasing in price on coin portfolio.
definitelynotabot

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

I just finished reading through most of this thread (skimmed some, it is long, lol) and I gotta say, WOW. Thanks. Your hard work is much appreciated for posting this topic in the first place, and thanks to everyone for highlighting this....
Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:52:47 AM

You all out there are scammy morons.
You are not smart but instead shady greedy losers.
You make crypto look like pure dog shit.
I don't like you and i am not glad you are here.
Go fuck yourselves.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

No, it can not be. Too authoritative people are behind this project and a really working technology that is already being used in their other products.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

I completely disagree on what you've said. The EOS project have good team. With great supply they've reach a $20 price per token. With that great work it is not impossible to complete the project and make their product reach the market for people to buy their service. The project is good since I've read the whitepaper. Maybe you are just impatient that is why you are making false accusations about it.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

EOS is not a scam. The reputation of the project is increasingly superior to other projects. Really hard working team, EOSIO Dawn 3.0 is already available! EOS was $2 when you wrote this topic, it's now $20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: