Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your maximum win streak? (Dice)  (Read 1263 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:36:24 PM

For me, the longest streak I had was around 100. Well that was because I had my settings on 90%+ win rate. That was nothing special though since I had a really low multiplier on, so I was able to win a long streak. I guess, I would be more interested in people answering how much was their winnings in percentage compared to their initial bankroll and how much streak did they get to get that winning amount,
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

For me, the longest streak I had was around 100. Well that was because I had my settings on 90%+ win rate. That was nothing special though since I had a really low multiplier on, so I was able to win a long streak. I guess, I would be more interested in people answering how much was their winnings in percentage compared to their initial bankroll and how much streak did they get to get that winning amount,

That's really a good long streak, I couldn't cross more than 28 even my multiplier was low though with like 40%. I made my highest with 33% was like 26.
So technically the later can be considered higher. Recently it gave me a pretty bad long loosing streak, which made me stop at the moment. Now it seems I was quite lucky to reach that streak  Tongue Grin
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

That's really a good long streak, I couldn't cross more than 28 even my multiplier was low though with like 40%. I made my highest with 33% was like 26.
So technically the later can be considered higher. Recently it gave me a pretty bad long loosing streak, which made me stop at the moment. Now it seems I was quite lucky to reach that streak  Tongue Grin

33% straight 26? Must have been a big ass win if you ask me. 33% would be like x3? Not sure with my math though, but those are crazy good numbers and I've never seen that in my life. Heck, I can't even get 10 straight on a 50% win chance. Tough luck for me. I really envy people that has really good luck on gambling, because probably I have the worst luck in gambling ever!
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

My luck in this sense is very bad. I am not very lucky. I think gambling is not in my favor, because when I tried my luck in any game I lost, but I never quit. I think that one day I will be lucky and I will win the game. My favorite win streak is almost o percent but one day my win streak will be 100 percent and I will be the luckiest man of this world. I will recover all the lost money in one game.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

The longest win streak I had, which I think is significant, is having a 10 win streak on x2. Though the bets that I was doing was just for faucet money. I almost got the money to multiply to a withdraw-able amount. However, in the last few games I lost tha game and lost all my winnings. It's just really hard to realize when to move on or stop first and play again later.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

16 in a row? That's a lot I can't even go through with 10. I never had won too much with dice since it's always making me piss off though I couldn't help myself to gamble there since it's one of the easiest way to gamble. I love reading every dicers experience here about their longest and maximum winning streak. I just wish that one day I could barely experience it so that I will share it to others in an exciting way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

On the default configuration (double payout) I could reach 7 or 8 wins consecutively I think... It's not too much. I'm not being a very lucky gambler or I'm not playing sufficiently to have a long win streak.  Cheesy

Anyway I try to don't play too much with this configuration, I like to increase winning chance or decrease it. But even with high winning chance I'm not making good results on winning streaks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:24:00 PM

I used to gamble my money for coin-flip. At first I only have around $10, and I spin a lot for each $2. I always win I think I win 10 streak at that time. And then I increase my gamble to $5. I win until I get $20. And then I spin again and win for about $50. But I want to make it up to $100 and $200. So I keep spinning and spinning without withdraw my money. And then I lose it all. At that time, I promise to myself I will never gamble anymore.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

49.5% winning chance is not my favorite style, I think back in the day I only ever got 8 times winning streak using that strategy, I got more losing streak than winning streak, and now I never play using that odd anymore
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

49.5% winning chance is not my favorite style, I think back in the day I only ever got 8 times winning streak using that strategy, I got more losing streak than winning streak, and now I never play using that odd anymore

Seem each player had their own style Smiley  I love martingale with x3 base every time I lose, though if I got a continous lose it will easily deplete my bankroll but I found it effective in a controlled style of playing.  Though so far I can remember that the maximum streak of winning  I experienced is just around 9 times.  It would have been huge if I go reverse martingale but well that is not my style though.  Smiley
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

I prefer to choose the higher percentage of winning but with low amount of winning. So far I was quite good to win in a streak for 10 times though it's not that really big amount but I'm happy of reaching that streak as it gives me a better feeling that I have to be in good mood just be able to be at that streak.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

Have winning streak is indeed often unexpected, and it often happens on 49.5% chance. I've also had ever a winning streak in the dice game with a 49.5% chance of reaching about 15 green, and I've also got experienced winning streak at 1% chance but it just a twice.

I got 15 green at x2 too couple months ago, but it's gone after I met some reds streak with the same payout. And with 1% win of chance, I got twice green at a row couple times. It was so excited. But would you believe me if I said that I ever got 3 green at a row with 1% win of chance? To be honest, I got once but I forgot to make a screenshot from such unbelieveable result.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: