Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is working fine! No change needed!  (Read 4622 times)
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Are you kidding me? Have you not made a transaction over the past year??

Bitcoin's scaling problem is a huge issue. We need SegWit or some other method to increase the blocksize and increase the number of transactions that are confirmed over a period of time. We also need to reduce that transaction fee!

You need to look around yourself. Do you see many vendors accepting Bitcoin these days? No, I thought so. There is a reason for that and that is the scaling issue and the massive transaction fees. If fiat is playing better that Bitcoin then why would anyone change to Bitcoin? These issues need to be addressed for Bitcoin to become a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:03:17 AM

Yes, btc is working very well, but does not mean that there is no need to improve. I'm not talking about btc's security mode but I'm just talking about what the current users are not really like . Of course, all that has to be changed, must be renewed. Why do we always want btc to become a global currency, the strongest currency in the world but afraid to change? The change is very necessary but not all, btc must still be btc with its typical characteristics.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:09:42 AM

It is working great, but if the changes can makes Bitcoin become greater, I think there is nothing wrong with it, the one that need to change is the transaction speed and fee, if it can change then it can attract more people and Bitcoin can still become number one, and changes is needed to follow the world development, so Bitcoin can survive in the long time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

Bitcoin has proven, that it is works fine, even through times of different attack modes (FUD, spam, patenting, +, XT, RV, CW etc). I don't think we have a pressure to raise the blocksize or to force the mass adaption. We don't need no SegWit to make Bitcoin great again, because it is already. Give this baby time to grow, folks.

What? How could we reach mass adoption with these high transaction fees and high transaction times? We need a solution. and we need it ASAP. Yes bitcoin is great. But it wouldn't survive if this problem stays longer. Altcoins like litecoin and dash could overtake bitcoin in no time.

and NO. Bitcoin is currently NOT FINE.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Yeah I also see bitcoin working fine and it is really fine for me that bitcoin will still as it is. I agree that it will not change. I just want that bitcoin value will increase again. 😁
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

Yeah I also see bitcoin working fine and it is really fine for me that bitcoin will still as it is. I agree that it will not change. I just want that bitcoin value will increase again. 😁
Just imagine when 100 millions people on this planet use bitcoin for daily purpose. How can the current bitcoin blockchain maintain the huge number of transactions everyday like that? bitcoin has been stucked recently and it is not a good sight and if you want to develop bitcoin, we need to make a big change so that bitcoin will become better and stronger

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

Bitcoin has proven, that it is works fine, even through times of different attack modes (FUD, spam, patenting, +, XT, RV, CW etc). I don't think we have a pressure to raise the blocksize or to force the mass adaption. We don't need no SegWit to make Bitcoin great again, because it is already. Give this baby time to grow, folks.

I agree with you. But, like a baby, Bitcoin needs new intake. In order to grow with the times. So, SegWit is very necessary.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

Except the value will never increase if bitcoin can't be scaled. It was never meant to function as is, it was always meant to be updated to meet the challenges ahead. Currently Segwit is the most likely candidate for solving these issues and once its adopted I'm sure bitcoins value will skyrocket.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Just imagine when 100 millions people on this planet use bitcoin for daily purpose. How can the current bitcoin blockchain maintain the huge number of transactions everyday like that? bitcoin has been stucked recently and it is not a good sight and if you want to develop bitcoin, we need to make a big change so that bitcoin will become better and stronger
So one of the first step is bitcoin segwit activation to develop bitcoin and help to become better and stronger?
Well honestly we do not see the future what will be happen after segwit or another future develop for bitcoin. just lets hope that bitcoin could become stronger and better after the segwit activation..  and hoping the fee debate will be finished after segwit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hookthem

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Yeah, no... that's not how this works.  Bitcoin will not increase in value the way you'd like unless something changes. 

The fees are already drastically higher than credit cards and transactions are extremely slow to process.  It will only get worse.  There is very little utility in a currency that cannot realistically be used.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Fees coming down. Hour fee around ~$1.30 on 250b tx. Quick fee $2. Turn those machines back on! Turn those coffee machines back on!!
Fastest Fee: 341 sat/byte
Hour Fee: 199 sat/byte
Day Fee: 20 sat/byte

And the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network will be dangerous for bitcoins for example please see ethereum be two comunity and blockchain.  Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

regarding to increase of value I'm sure that will still happen even we see changes or not it will still go up its just time that will tell when will it happen but for sure supporters will push this up no matter what bitcoin is already a well known investment/currency and it will make more believers to join.
xderek

Activity: 76
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

The split also means a potential for further growth. I hope in a case of fork, the value is not split in half, but rather remain the same and it just spreads onward. Example,  bitcoin fork one has the same value as bitcoin fork 2.
highlandknight

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

Bitcoin is working good. Still, it also need some changes in security terms or any. Not only this, every technology needs updated versions. Somebody asking like that it is working fine, why it needs change. To meet its target, bitcoin needs changes. That's it. 
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

Like every technology, even bitcoin has to get updated in order to grow. I don't see segwit as a danger for the bitcoin environment, but rather like a good update to the system to ensure that the possible growth will be backed up by a stable system (with less fees and quicker transactions).
Whoever says otherwise is just scared for the possible temporary drop in price.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

Like every technology, even bitcoin has to get updated in order to grow. I don't see segwit as a danger for the bitcoin environment, but rather like a good update to the system to ensure that the possible growth will be backed up by a stable system (with less fees and quicker transactions).
Segwit is a positive improvement or upgrade for bitcoin and segwit will make the bitcoin transactions faster because there will be a split on the chain so it will be more space for the bitcoin network and the transactions will not get stuck again unless if the volume of users will increase so high like what happen a few months ago.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

As per my knowledge, there are no changes required for bitcoin as it is already proven itself in the market.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Segwit is a positive improvement or upgrade for bitcoin and segwit will make the bitcoin transactions faster because there will be a split on the chain so it will be more space for the bitcoin network and the transactions will not get stuck again unless if the volume of users will increase so high like what happen a few months ago.
Yes, definitely. And I personally can't wait to see it happen. What will the future hold for us bitcoin enthusiasts? Smiley
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

Fam, all man-made things in this world must have innovation why? because our world is constantly changing and becoming more technical. What i mean is Bitcoin is great but still it needs to be innovated so that it will still be able maintain its position as the top cryptocurrency. It needs further development for it to run smooth as f. 
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

Btc is great, i agree. But btc still needs improvement to further develop, more and more perfect and attract more users. From there it can become a popular currency worldwide. What I often hear about btc is that the transaction costs are too high. I hope this will be changed.
bitcoin is a currency that is like a super star for us now days it has a value able caption and has large capacity of saving and enlarging your money. bitcoin is the best currency but need to improve its conformation timing  but it’s also improving with time .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: