Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is working fine! No change needed!  (Read 4622 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Change is done

https://youtu.be/6V365_59-Lc

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AliVul

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

I disagree, we all see how unstable btc is. As a minimum, we need some constraints to ensure the existence of more or less stability
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Bitcoin has proven, that it is works fine, even through times of different attack modes (FUD, spam, patenting, +, XT, RV, CW etc). I don't think we have a pressure to raise the blocksize or to force the mass adaption. We don't need no SegWit to make Bitcoin great again, because it is already. Give this baby time to grow, folks.

Does it work well? You are talking about slow transactions, higher transaction fees, and it will go even higher. What does that mean good? So ridiculous.

The fees will always get to an appropriate level that people are willing to pay. No one is going to shed a tear if you can't pay them. If the fees become unacceptably high for the general BTC userbase, then less transactions will be made and lower fee transactions will then be confirmed. This is how the free market determines an appropriate transaction fee. It is also how the free market shakes out weak players from using bitcoin (who will then be replaced by users who accept the conditions).
Yes bitcoin is working fine but its need changes to become well develop. Because i believe if bitcoin change in transaction aspect it much more realible to all user of it and much more attract to many people if they know it works perfectly fine.
Definitely right.Bitcoin may be considered a good one but somehow it really needs some developments to improve its services people need.If bitcoin turns into a more perfect and trusted coin,for sure there will be lot of people who will run into it to make it as an investment.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

All transactions of Bitcoin are very slow and this will make Bitcoin unable to pay in big stores. I think if Bitcoin does not improve that status soon, Bitcoin will be considered as an asset and will be treated as gold.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Uberse

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:07:25 AM

All transactions of Bitcoin are very slow and this will make Bitcoin unable to pay in big stores. I think if Bitcoin does not improve that status soon, Bitcoin will be considered as an asset and will be treated as gold.

It might end up being both. I've always thought that data-registration -- everyone their own notary public -- would be Bitcoin's killer app. But remember that BTC and BTG are both designed to allow Bitcoin to speed up and minimize fees. There are other hard forks in the pipeline. They may be the currency form that Bitcoin takes.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:14:08 AM

yes, I agree with you that today bitcoin is amazing, staying has to increase the volume and increase the spreading so bitcoin will survive as altcoin parent.

yangjun1991

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

I hope that the devs of bitcoin can provide a good idea for the high charges to all the bitcoin consumers today the transaction is become more expensive and slowly it takes a long time to recieve your payment i hope they can fix it if needed to broke the old bitcoin into for the sake of all its fine for me
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

Bitcoin is great really really really great. Great things will followed by so many destroyers just to stop its greatness. Regardless of many attacks of the bitcoin destroyers still bitcoin survive every challenges. Even sometimes it affects bitcoin investors still bitcoin stand. This is a way of great some will try to stop, kill, steal, and the hard things is to destroy. Even the price of bitcoin is changing bitcoin still a bitcoin the first ever coin in crypto world. This is my opinion.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

Although Bitcoin has developed rapidly, it still has many loopholes and many changes need to be made. For example, how to allow more realistic enterprises to accept it, even if it is the biggest challenge and the consideration of blockchain.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

Bitcoin is now expanding worldwide, and it's also under development, there are many other areas that need improvement and it takes a lot of time, so we need to change some bitcoin operations.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

Careful, this type of resting on one's laurels will cause a real flippening.

Bitcoin definitely has issues that need addressing if it truly wants to be successful long term, and not just a speculation currency (which it largely still is)
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Bitcoin is a unique cryptocurrency. Its working and number of coins was fixed at the time of its introduction. Its autonomous and decentralized nature is restricting alterations in bitcoin currency. Bitcoin is getting used in many illegal activities, no one is there to control or regulate it. As a result many countries like China, Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, Indonesia, and Australia are banning/regulating bitcoin from their economy. If bitcoin community fails to take a note of this soon these countries will ban bitcoin completely. Similarly bitcoins functioning needs to be regulated because more and more transaction are remain pending.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: