Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 August 2017, Does everyone think it is effect to bitcoin price or not?  (Read 2890 times)
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:22:49 AM

It will affect bitcoin price, but if the segwit is successful the price will go rising again but if it is forking then we will see a downfall, but I am more optimistic, I think bitcoin will succeed so I will suggest you to buy now and hold

Why u think it will go down if there will be forking?
Lol people are worried now, after 1st august everything will be clear so price will go just up and up in my opinion

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

It will affect bitcoin price, but if the segwit is successful the price will go rising again but if it is forking then we will see a downfall, but I am more optimistic, I think bitcoin will succeed so I will suggest you to buy now and hold
It is good to be optimistic in your life about many things but I guess when it comes to financial issues then I like to be more realistic. I don’t know what will be the effect of hard fork on the bitcoin but I am mentally prepared for any kind of a situation to face. I think I will be on a safe side in this whole scenario because I am going to hold my btc’s for a minimum of one year.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

well splitting may not necessarily be bad. We may want to get rid of these chinese miners who try to make maximum profit only for themselves. This will support long term healthy growth of bitcoin.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

Well yes, some people are afraid of the chain split, because their bitcoin might be lost during the process of splittiing so, they will panic selling as their countermeasure to prevent the loss of their invested money. But due to panic selling, bitcoin price started to crash to the ground. But on the other hand this is a good opportunity for us who knows what to do to buy bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:02:05 PM

Well yes, some people are afraid of the chain split, because their bitcoin might be lost during the process of splittiing so, they will panic selling as their countermeasure to prevent the loss of their invested money. But due to panic selling, bitcoin price started to crash to the ground. But on the other hand this is a good opportunity for us who knows what to do to buy bitcoin.
Where the information about loosing a part of the coin was taken from? I think it's just impossible. Ok, even if it would be possible SegWit2x wouldn't be accepted, because of it's accepted to change the working process, but not to tans of people may loose their bitcoins. I think exactly such comments and opinions make people to get panic and sell their founds.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:03:44 PM

i think it will drop much but it will recover again within few months
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:08:13 AM

Very fantastic, everyone is talking about it. Saying many things that they themselves do not know.
They are too worried, and gamble with time.
Just relax and see what goes on ahead.  Smiley

Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:17:45 AM

Very fantastic, everyone is talking about it. Saying many things that they themselves do not know.

Too many were discussing it since were curious what may really happens, we were getting worried at the same time. Well let's just hope it will recover as fast as possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

i think it will drop much but it will recover again within few months

i really doubt that recovery can take that much time!
the fear is only temporary. we ever saw the same fork fear back when price reached the ATH of $1250 and then fell because of FUD and fear that it spread. you can see the recovery was super fast!

this time will also be fast. when the Aug 1 comes and goes and SegWit activates people will realize how silly they were and how much money they have lost by selling bitcoin too late and at the bottom because someone spread FUD!

Buying the dip...
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

Similar posts are already raised and answered by many bitcoiners. You can refer them to get your problem solved. I would like to answer your question.
bitcoins price may increase a lot or decrease after August 1. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you can wait till the month end. According to me, Price of 1 Bitcoin will surely decrease untill the month end then you can purchase bitcoins and wait till August 1. The all we can do it wait and watch.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:08:05 AM

Similar posts are already raised and answered by many bitcoiners. You can refer them to get your problem solved. I would like to answer your question.
bitcoins price may increase a lot or decrease after August 1. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you can wait till the month end. According to me, Price of 1 Bitcoin will surely decrease untill the month end then you can purchase bitcoins and wait till August 1. The all we can do it wait and watch.

Well that's according to you but I hat if it starts rising again from day later tomorrow? That's why it's always better to buy and hold at any moment you have the chance because it is way too low at the moment and it couldn't be better to buy it now and hope to make gains after the prices start going up.
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

1 August 2017, Does everyone think it is effect to bitcoin price or not?

I would like to know.
should I buy bitcoin right now or just wait after 1 August 2017.

If everyone predict that the price is fall down after 1 August 2017 then I will wait and see it.

thank you.

what do you think about price?

Hey, your pretty new to the forum, so I would recommend that you search what you want to know on the search bar on the right side of the forum before posting threads about it.

Now onto your question, what I think is happening now, is people are being scared of Segwit and then they are panic selling their bitcoin, because they think that bitcoin will die after Segwit. What I think is totally different, and I speculate that the price of bitcoin will go back up to around 2800 USD after August the first. We will have to wait and see what happens

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

You are not realize what actually happen to bitcoin. Bitcoin just upgrading why people are selling because they don't know what will happen in august 1 they are afraid because of words from competitors that bitcoin will crash too high that i think people are afraid that bitcoin will be die soon so if they don't sell their bitcoin they will lose..
The fact its impossible that bitcoin will drop to high if you can think deeply what bitcoin already done look at japan they already legalized bitcoin and some country that accepting bitcoin as payment brazil paris or australia and other big business  and company online like steam and namecheap and other company are accepting bitcoin as payment..
So i realize that its impossible that developer let the price down they are just upgrading bitcoin with new feature. and expect that the price will increase more high people who are sell their bitcoin regret in the end.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

I am pretty sure the segwit2x will affect the price of bitcoin. The reason is due to the fact that it will create two different currencies of bitcoin. There will not be any cloning from there onwards which is the case currently. The cloning was after effect when you do a transaction. Now this won't be the case and each currency that formed due to this split will lead to independent transaction thus the price will depend on the best supported currency. This is not clear which one will have what value.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

well splitting may not necessarily be bad. We may want to get rid of these chinese miners who try to make maximum profit only for themselves. This will support long term healthy growth of bitcoin.
Splitting Bitcoin is better than diminished of Bitcoin. Many miners and traders will quit in Bitcoin if it would happen on August 1. Investors will be losing their businesses, money and time. All hard work people to earn 1 bitcoin in a month will be worthless in just one day. For me, it is a sign that government will be in the technology of bitcoin. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:32:14 AM

yes many people is worried with august 1, i think we don't have to worried. i think before they do something, better they read about explanation that we can do in august 1 and i think its important to not making a transaction in august 1 until there is any update news from the dev and the team.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

There is such a rule in the bitcoin land. When there are some major changes to happen, few months before there are always a major drops in the price. By the time the change happens, there are noone left to sell, that would be willing to sell otherwise.

I do not know if people want to outsmart others, are scared that bitcoin can go to zero. All i know is, that it means that bitcoin has too much speculation money for its own good, and way more speculation than the uses. Thats a sad part. The happy part is that its always bounces back. Its like its second rule.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:19:30 PM

Nowadays some people have been worried about the anxiety about drastically reducing bitcoin prices, and some bitcoin users are definitely selling bitcoins because they feel bitcoin prices will continue to fall down, but for those who have strong confidence in bitcoin certainly hold it firmly. They buy bitcoin because the price is going down.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

The extremely rapid rise up is the problem. With high volatility of course it might crash. But if it goes up slowly I think it has a lot of staying power.

Nobody can predict future, except maybe the whales manipulating the markets Cheesy
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

yes many people is worried with august 1, i think we don't have to worried. i think before they do something, better they read about explanation that we can do in august 1 and i think its important to not making a transaction in august 1 until there is any update news from the dev and the team.
in fact people feel their investment as insecure and risky in bitcoin tell 1st August and therefore they are currently not taking in bitcoin  interest but after 1 August i am sure that tie price of bitcoin will start increasing and this time i am hopeful that is price will reach to a high price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: