Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding/donation sites that accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 389 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Do you have any idea what legitimate crowdfunding sites/sources who accepts Bitcoin currency?

I want to share my own heartfelt reasons for creating a campaign in crowdfunding sites.

I'm planning to create a campaign for my mom's treatment in her Alzheimer's condition. After forcing her to retire from work due to continuous stress, something strange happened to her. She asked one of her colleagues like 8 to 10 times about his new number. We observe her and she forgets about our recent discussions after 5 to 20 minutes. My father, sisters and I don't want my mom's Alzheimer's from getting worse for years to come.

The meds that her doc prescribed wasn't preventing her Alzheimer's from getting worse. In other words, it's not working at all. It's a degenerative disease but it can be prevented for some ways. I already know what nutritional safe products that could help prevent her Alzheimer's from getting worse (since I got some few testimonies from my friends). The problem is that I want to enter her in a program seriously by taking these products to make this fully work, and it cost us a lot. Our finances aren't good enough to maintain for her program.

For her maintenance cost, it's around $300/month for the full program. She'll be taking maximum doses per day with no side effects and ain't harmful for her kidney and organs. I shared this program to my mom's doctor to analyze it, and he approved.

Aside from creating a campaign for my mom, I'm planning to create another one which is "charitable".

In my area, there are so many children who are malnourished and can't afford to spend money for prescribed meds. I was planning on a mission to distribute at least 100 or more Usanimals (chewable vitamins for kids) for each family member. One Usanimals cost around $23 per bottle (56 chewable tablets inside). This vitamins alone will help children ages 1-12 to become healthy and prevent from being undernourished. I have testimonies coming from my few colleagues regarding this children's vitamins alone.

Can anyone suggest any Bitcoin-related crowdfunding site that is best for me to start my campaign? Thanks in advance!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Do you have any idea what legitimate crowdfunding sites/sources who accepts Bitcoin currency?

I want to share my own heartfelt reasons for creating a campaign in crowdfunding sites.

I'm planning to create a campaign for my mom's treatment in her Alzheimer's condition. After forcing her to retire from work due to continuous stress, something strange happened to her. She asked one of her colleagues like 8 to 10 times about his new number. We observe her and she forgets about our recent discussions after 5 to 20 minutes. My father, sisters and I don't want my mom's Alzheimer's from getting worse for years to come.

The meds that her doc prescribed wasn't preventing her Alzheimer's from getting worse. In other words, it's not working at all. It's a degenerative disease but it can be prevented for some ways. I already know what nutritional safe products that could help prevent her Alzheimer's from getting worse (since I got some few testimonies from my friends). The problem is that I want to enter her in a program seriously by taking these products to make this fully work, and it cost us a lot. Our finances aren't good enough to maintain for her program.

For her maintenance cost, it's around $300/month for the full program. She'll be taking maximum doses per day with no side effects and ain't harmful for her kidney and organs. I shared this program to my mom's doctor to analyze it, and he approved.

Aside from creating a campaign for my mom, I'm planning to create another one which is "charitable".

In my area, there are so many children who are malnourished and can't afford to spend money for prescribed meds. I was planning on a mission to distribute at least 100 or more Usanimals (chewable vitamins for kids) for each family member. One Usanimals cost around $23 per bottle (56 chewable tablets inside). This vitamins alone will help children ages 1-12 to become healthy and prevent from being undernourished. I have testimonies coming from my few colleagues regarding this children's vitamins alone.

Can anyone suggest any Bitcoin-related crowdfunding site that is best for me to start my campaign? Thanks in advance!

Maybe you can try, https://bithope.org

BitHope is a bitcoin crowd funding website for charity in Europe so they might have some restrictions on accepting campaigns outside of Europe.

The BitHope Foundation is the first Bulgarian non-governmental organization (NGO) in the public benefit that uses ONLY cryptocurrency to accumulate funds for the campaigns that are hosted on the BitHope.org platform. What the Foundation and the platform do is actually convert your bitcoins into tangible good for the people, animals, and the environment.

Currently there is a fundraising campaign running on BitHope to create a friendly place for children and young people with diabetes. So I guess they would accept your campaign for raising funds to distribute USANA to malnourished children.
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

Maybe you can try, https://bithope.org

BitHope is a bitcoin crowd funding website for charity in Europe so they might have some restrictions on accepting campaigns outside of Europe.

The BitHope Foundation is the first Bulgarian non-governmental organization (NGO) in the public benefit that uses ONLY cryptocurrency to accumulate funds for the campaigns that are hosted on the BitHope.org platform. What the Foundation and the platform do is actually convert your bitcoins into tangible good for the people, animals, and the environment.

Currently there is a fundraising campaign running on BitHope to create a friendly place for children and young people with diabetes. So I guess they would accept your campaign for raising funds to distribute USANA to malnourished children.

Hey do you know USANA as well? Are you a product user too? I love their products, it helped manage my ongoing anxiety symptoms for more than 3 years. Thanks for the website, I guess I'll give them a try. Better try than none at all. Cheesy

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█