Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-07-04] Investment Funds That Offer Cryptocurrency Exposure See Big Gains  (Read 4069 times)
Iloveelvis (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

These days bitcoin continues to outperform many traditional assets as the decentralized currency has become the premiere digital asset class of the 21st century. There are many ways individuals can obtain bitcoins and hold the appreciating investment themselves. However, there are also other traditionalized methods where people can invest in cryptocurrencies through trusts, self-directed IRAs, hedge funds, and other investment vehicles.

Bitcoin’s performance as an asset class continues to outshine traditional investments like stocks, precious metals, and the bond market. Just recently the well-known mainstream financial publication Bloomberg called bitcoin an “exchange traded fund (ETF) on steroids.” Furthermore, people have found that there are other ways to invest in bitcoin which are similar to traditional individual retirement accounts (IRA), or stock market investments. This includes cryptocurrency based investment trusts, exchange-traded notes and many more types of methods.

Read More Here >>> https://news.bitcoin.com/investment-funds-cryptocurrency-exposure-big-gains/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

Bitcoin has basically outperformed any kind of asset for years now, so this isn't anything new for me, neither should it be new for others. I however did notice a sudden change in the mentality of people around me that usually try to allocate a certain percentage of their monthly wage to stocks. Instead of stocks, they are diving into crypto. Some even take it a bit too serious, and invest thousands of Euro's into GPU's to mint various altcoins. I am happy to see that things are changing, because it wasn't all that long ago that people around me were a tad bit sceptical about the real purpose of Bitcoin & Co.
Assanger

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:02:22 PM

Bitcoin has basically outperformed any kind of asset for years now, so this isn't anything new for me, neither should it be new for others. I however did notice a sudden change in the mentality of people around me that usually try to allocate a certain percentage of their monthly wage to stocks. Instead of stocks, they are diving into crypto. Some even take it a bit too serious, and invest thousands of Euro's into GPU's to mint various altcoins. I am happy to see that things are changing, because it wasn't all that long ago that people around me were a tad bit sceptical about the real purpose of Bitcoin & Co.

That is right. I think the coin fund will also reduce certain risk.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:43:57 PM

I think the coin fund will also reduce certain risk.

What risks are you exactly referring to that will be reduced? People and institutions that invest in an ETF, may not actually own any Bitcoins, but they are still exposed to the volatility that this market experiences. After all, it's not for nothing that two ETF's have been rejected by the SEC. Currently, we're waiting for the SEC to finally come up with a decision regarding the ETF review. It has taken so long, that a lot people here don't even remember that there is an "ongoing" ETF review happening. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: