Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a bitcoin wallet ?  (Read 2761 times)
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

BTC how to create a bitcoin wallet what will be the cost for making a bitcoin wallet and what should be considered as a security measures to maintain security for wallet

I think you should not use online wallets, although it's handy for work when you're away, but it's not really safe, you should use a wallet. It will keep you safe on your money. Just download it to your computer, you do not need to create more addresses.
okey your talk is sounds good but what is more safest for bitcoin and where are your download link...? may be what you said here, didn't re-read anymore. you should keep your eyes while you posting.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

BTC how to create a bitcoin wallet what will be the cost for making a bitcoin wallet and what should be considered as a security measures to maintain security for wallet

I think you should not use online wallets, although it's handy for work when you're away, but it's not really safe, you should use a wallet. It will keep you safe on your money. Just download it to your computer, you do not need to create more addresses.
okey your talk is sounds good but what is more safest for bitcoin and where are your download link...? may be what you said here, didn't re-read anymore. you should keep your eyes while you posting.

I think he was referring to wallets that you could download on your computer like Jaxx.io for instance, but I would prefer a hard ware wallet like Trezor or Ledger to store Bitcoins though it cost a few bucks though, it's safer and easier to use just like a USB.
ninkand

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

Definitely get blockchain if you're new seeing as its quite simple and easy (speaking from my own experiences) to use once you know what you're doing perhaps you can branch out and try another wallet imo.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

Well, I think its depend to you that what wallet will you use. In addition to that, I think using online wallet is also nice because it is very easy to use and you can assure that your bitcoin is safe and secure. You can also use offline wallet that you need to install your computer.
exeljeksen

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:04:22 PM

I guess the best is to figure out where you came from because there are wallets that supported by some local country, like in the Philippines, they uses coins.ph which is more accessible to them when in cashing in and cashing out of their bitcoin to local money. But for me I prefer to use coinbase because it is more accessible to other wallet site and more cheaper fee on transacting to some other wallet.
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

Coinbase is my best wallet.its if you can do it.bcz coinbase lot of safe wallet.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

you can create here and keep your passwords and private keys here
just sign up and provide the information needed
dont worry this wallet is secured and tested
here is the link https://www.myetherwallet.com/
I am also using this wallet enjoy earning
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

Depending on what you mean with "creating".
You can Download Software which manages your coins.
Other posts already Container some Applications.

If you want to Code your own Wallet, you need knowledge in any language, Python as Scripting language works fine. Further you have to Unterstand how the Bitcoin protocol Works.
If you do all by yourself it doesnt cost anything at all.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

If you want to access you bitcoin wallet easily then download its application. For example is the Electrum wallet, download it in google playstore and after that, just click the "Create new wallet seed" then copy and save it because you are going to need it when you are going to log in into your account, then afterwards you are going to set your password, make sure you are going to make a strong one.

Then you're done. Just save some back up file for your wallet in case something might go wrong with your mobile phone. Also, there is a lot of wallets in the internet so feel free whatever you want to use, but be careful though, there is a lot of phising sites out there and scammers.
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

Its good to use online wallet. You can access from any where.You can make wallet from blockchain or coinbase.both are free to create wallet. You will be able to access your wallet from anyplace.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

Do you mean making your own bitcoin wallet like coinbase, xapo, and other well known online wallet. Or you just want to have a btc address, first you need  to download application or register on site to get one. Don't forget to put 2fa especially if you will store a large amount of money.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

I suggest you to download Electrum wallet. There's some more free wallets know as mycelium, Bitpay, Bitcoin core. I see no reason to create a new wallet of yours when such good wallets already exists in the market.
You should try any of these. Do not use online wallet. Because hackers and scammers are everywhere. They can use third party programs to crack your password so its better to use downloaded Wallet.
binz

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:40:50 PM

i create my btc wallet by blockchain and coinbase ( https://www.coinbase.com/ )
if you don't know create it you can acces https://blog.[Suspicious link removed]/2015/01/27/quick-bit-creating-new-bitcoin-addresses/ for cleany infomation
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

Start with blockchain wallet. I have been here before a short time period and while creating an wallet it is quite easy as if you create an account in a social media website. Also know much about the security features. This will help you keep your bitcoin in a more secure manner.
Actually, there are some easy steps to do if you want to create bitcoin. In addition to that, there are lot of bitcoin wallet and there are online and offline wallet. You should use online and offline. However, using online wallet is very easy to use than offline wallet. Lastly, if you want to secure your bitcoin put it in your bitcoin wallet.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

Creating wallet for Bitcoin is not so difficult. Simple and easy to get new account, you need a varified Gmail. In some wallets the private key is used.wallet also two kinds online or offline.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
sidmlm

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

you can create your wallet in blockchain it is free . bitcoin wallet means more secure wallet. Go to blockchain.info and read more information about it.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:31:23 AM

have many more online wallet for bitcoin here in my country i use coins.ph bitcoin wallet of you create at electrum wallet poliniex bitrex all you need to do choose the best wallet fit for you or try to find the bitcoin wallet use in your country.

chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:28 AM

Creating a real wallet is very if  you hard for you to be a wallet expert, think of buying physical wallets and using them to secure your wallet.
Ajan08

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

A wallet in the realm of bitcoins is equivalent to a bank account. Your wallet is where you receive, store, and send bitcoins. There is essentially two types of bitcoin wallets: a software wallet and a web wallet.[1] Both wallets have their pros and cons, and the decision will depend on your needs for a bit coin wallet.
Research your options. The software wallet was the original bitcoin wallet created. There are different types of software wallets. You're in complete control over the security of your coins with the software. The bigger hassles of the software wallet is installing and maintaining it.
The block chain is a public database of all the transactions participating in the server. It is used for almost all servers for history and verification purposes.
Download the original. Some people claim that the original bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin Core, is the best. It has been scrutinized and evolved since its creation. Visit Bitcoin's website, bitcoin.org, to download the application. This program will work on Mac, PC, and Linux servers. Once you install the software, the bitcoin client will attempt to establish a network and begin downloading the bitcoin block chain.
You'll need all the blocks in chain before you can send or receive any transactions.
Use alternative wallets. There are plenty of similar wallets that all have their own drawbacks and specific functions. Hive, for example, is only available for Macs and includes an app store that connects to other bitcoin services. Armory is a wallet that is designed specifically for enhanced security.[3]
Each have their own installation quirks.
Hive is specially designed for beginners.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

Make sure that your country has BTC access to make bitcoin wallet. After that search Google for Bitcoin will be able to know all the details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: