Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW Coin?  (Read 1781 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

Hi,

Why the price keep on dumping to lows? Is it because their exchange delisted some coins?

At the moment it has a low market cap, low price and a low inflationary coin supply. So why isnt this coin be pumped to up to $5 or so?

How long should this coin be held given the above circumstances?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

Hi,

Why the price keep on dumping to lows? Is it because their exchange delisted some coins?

At the moment it has a low market cap, low price and a low inflationary coin supply. So why isnt this coin be pumped to up to $5 or so?

The $5 will pump when nobody expects it. Masternodes are coming and POSW team continues to improve the site. The new layout is coming, and the staking of the coins is now easy which is attractive to stake while you wait for the pump.

Get your POSW ready because no matter how much you have to wait, this coin is a $5'er pump.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Hi,

Considering how other pointless coins with little to show have pumped, it's amazing that this one is still low. A hidden gem in my opinion. Yes they have had issues with site layout and the project's objectives haven't been met on time in the last few months, yet improvements are being made slowly but surely and this will take off without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't forget that the ledger wallet hardware is supporting POSW soon, they will be shipping custom POSW units in August.

$2 easily, forget $5 that might be a stretch (although the circulating supply is 40,000,000 so maybe it is possible with the right hype).
roef

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

why do you think that this coin will get pumped to $2, any particular legit reasons?
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

Hi,

Considering how other pointless coins with little to show have pumped, it's amazing that this one is still low. A hidden gem in my opinion. Yes they have had issues with site layout and the project's objectives haven't been met on time in the last few months, yet improvements are being made slowly but surely and this will take off without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't forget that the ledger wallet hardware is supporting POSW soon, they will be shipping custom POSW units in August.

$2 easily, forget $5 that might be a stretch (although the circulating supply is 40,000,000 so maybe it is possible with the right hype).

When will the ledger nano s support posw? If i email the hardware company ledger to check whether posw is supported next month they will reply back and confirm yes?
vlad06

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Hi,

When will the ledger nano s support posw? If i email the hardware company ledger to check whether posw is supported next month they will reply back and confirm yes?

Yes.
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:23:52 PM

as I stated from this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651096.msg19937105#msg19937105

- blockexplorer 2.0 is in beta now
- teamed up with ledger

... one of the most popular hardware wallet vendors to deliver a wallet that supports BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and now PoSW. IMHO, that is pretty impressive.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/  "Cryptocurrency wallet company Ledger has announced that it will start
supporting PoSW tokens for their flagship products, Nano S & Blue."

ledger rises trust, in turn rising the price ... scheduled to come out around aug

the devs and admin are a small crew doing the work of many ... Folks with patience here will ultimately be happy

There's no logical reason why the price won't rise

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vlad06

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

I fully agree. It will pump.

https://twitter.com/LedgerHQ/status/869896920193531904
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

Well 2$ is about x50 of current BTC price, or x25 if BTC will double.

By the way, what is the difference between PoSW and BlockNet?
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

I bought it and I don't sell even there is huge dump I will buy more. It is so valuable. I can wait even 1 year for the upcoming pump.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:11:47 AM

It's all time high was around 20k satoshis? I think it could pump to this price again, but why would it go any higher? I just don't understand the point of the posw coin itself. It is such a pain to trade with it. Would be much easier to trade on their site with btc pairs instead. Hopefully they add some more coins to stake on their site or else it probably won't go anywhere. There are already a few staking websites popping up so poswallet has competition now.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

"I just don't understand the point of the posw coin itself. "

the PoSW coin at PoSWallet.com is essentially the currency of the website.

The goal of the PoSW coin is to maximize investor ROI by driving increased revenue through poswallet.com

the PoSW coin will continue to grow in value as monthly dividends are paid out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

The team has really stepped up this past couple of months with the site revamp. Multi-coin staking is a huge boon
trueman55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

Are we still in line with the roadmap? or should i say where are we now?
vlad06

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

A new road map was just released. Take a look at the Slack channel.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:13:52 PM

A new road map was just released. Take a look at the Slack channel.

What is their slack channel I can't see any link on their website.

Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

looks like a classic pump and dump coin

very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

How can you tell whether a coin has hallmarks of pumps and dumps?

Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:24:08 PM

Take a look at the chart in the picture. Big pump and then dump all the way down.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

Take a look at the chart in the picture. Big pump and then dump all the way down.

So bitcoin is also a pump and dump coin? and digibyte also pump and dump coin right?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: