Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANT] Antshares in 2 years  (Read 2770 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

Where do you think [ANT] antshares will be in 2 years??? Is it true that we get dividends if we hold ANT coins in our wallet??? I read it somewhere. Does that mean i have to send ANT from exchange to a wallet?? Grin
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcheezil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

You should definitely move your Antshares to a wallet on your PC to generate ant coin. With my meager amount I've generated about .016 Antcoins in 3 weeks.

2 years from now Antshares will either be worth a ton of money each...or it will be worth nothing. Based on information at hand and the way the devs are communicating with the community to improve their brand and outreach...I'm going to hazard a guess it will blow up and be worth quite a bit of money in the future. I will be investing a little more here an there when I can afford too moving forward.

I by no means hold a lot of ANS, I don't have much capital to invest with and only just got lucky spotting and looking into ANS before it took off at approx. $2 and was able to buy 28 of them - I don't want you to think I'm some bagholder trying to sway your decisions.

As always due your due diligence and look into the community. r/antshares is quite informative.
Cart

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:47:51 PM

So is Antshares proof of stake if you get dividends? Or another new system?
Mrcheezil

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

So is Antshares proof of stake if you get dividends? Or another new system?

It behaves like proof of stake, except you do not need your wallet open to generate ANC
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

You should definitely move your Antshares to a wallet on your PC to generate ant coin. With my meager amount I've generated about .016 Antcoins in 3 weeks.

2 years from now Antshares will either be worth a ton of money each...or it will be worth nothing. Based on information at hand and the way the devs are communicating with the community to improve their brand and outreach...I'm going to hazard a guess it will blow up and be worth quite a bit of money in the future. I will be investing a little more here an there when I can afford too moving forward.

I by no means hold a lot of ANS, I don't have much capital to invest with and only just got lucky spotting and looking into ANS before it took off at approx. $2 and was able to buy 28 of them - I don't want you to think I'm some bagholder trying to sway your decisions.

As always due your due diligence and look into the community. r/antshares is quite informative.

I currently have 80 ANT. I wanted to transfer them to a wallet in my macbook. i dont think they have wallet for a mac though. what kind of wallet do you use? Do you use a web wallet.
Mrcheezil

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:46:32 PM

I currently have 80 ANT. I wanted to transfer them to a wallet in my macbook. i dont think they have wallet for a mac though. what kind of wallet do you use? Do you use a web wallet.

I have a windows machine so I'm using the wallet for it. If you don't have access to a Windows PC you can always run parallels or a VM with Windows and have your wallet there.  I believe Virtual Box has a MAC version you could use. From what I've read, I don't believe you can generate ANC inside a web wallet. I could be wrong though.

Here's some resources buddy

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-virtual-machine-apps-for-mac-linux-and-windows-pcs/

Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

If we see promising tokens using Antshares platform then we might see a good rally in the long term,they are claiming it to be the ETH of China and i am sure the Chinese market will be coming up with new projects using their platform in the future,which will aide in the increase in price.
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:15:28 PM

Do antshares pay something if I keep them into a wallet? I keep them in bittrex. How much do they pay for 200 ANS?
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

Do antshares pay something if I keep them into a wallet? I keep them in bittrex. How much do they pay for 200 ANS?

https://neocoins.net/

What value are the coins being traded for on chinese exchanges right now? Does anybody know?

ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

What value are the coins being traded for on chinese exchanges right now? Does anybody know?

https://www.19800.com/market/cny_anc

The antcoins are currently being traded for around $1.8 each.
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:10:10 PM

ANS $50 in 2 years
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

Just like all the other crazily pumped coins, ANS will be near-worthless by the time there's another bear market.  Two years from now, that will most likely have happened.

You'll all be panic selling it as it continues its downtrend.
methereum

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

Just like all the other crazily pumped coins, ANS will be near-worthless by the time there's another bear market.  Two years from now, that will most likely have happened.

You'll all be panic selling it as it continues its downtrend.

What a bullshit post, really.

https://www.19800.com/market/cny_anc

The antcoins are currently being traded for around $1.8 each.

Been buying a lot of ANC for 6 (around a $1,-) last week. This will hit Western markets soon and predict will go to $10 after that.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

Antshares beeing the chinese version of ETH could have major support by big chinese exchanges like Okcoin and support by chinese government in order to create their own Ethereum. Google for example is worldwide strong but not in china. Antshares could be to Ethereum what Baidu is to Google.
Siki773

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:20:45 AM

I too think antshares can really make it big give  the latest info so i invest big in antshares Cheesy
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

Where do you think [ANT] antshares will be in 2 years??? Is it true that we get dividends if we hold ANT coins in our wallet??? I read it somewhere. Does that mean i have to send ANT from exchange to a wallet?? Grin

Ant shares will be a surprised.
I dont know the price but it seems that it will not let you down Smiley
Cart

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:24:06 PM

NEO is prisewise where ethereum was 2 years ago. It is now super low, and will hopefully pump to triple digits as well Smiley
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

Antshares beeing the chinese version of ETH could have major support by big chinese exchanges like Okcoin and support by chinese government in order to create their own Ethereum. Google for example is worldwide strong but not in china. Antshares could be to Ethereum what Baidu is to Google.
That means if the antshares token is full with the manipulation by the chinese exchange site like what happened with bitcoin earlier. it looks bad coin in my opinion. Antshares can't be compared with the ethereuum token in my opinion.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
EthereumAdvocate

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:08:41 AM

Antshares could be a good move to hedge against Bitcoin/Ethereum as some have said it is heavy in the Chinese market and complies with their regulatory regime and is insulated by this to a degree.  As the uptake of Crypto's grow in China other options than bitcoin will become more attractive to the general Chinese population, just my thoughts.  This is in addition to the current platform benefits in direct competition to the incumbents.
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

I feel like NEO (ANS) really needs to try and get some international attention, so far a lot of the news is in Chinese and very little is easily accessible for Westerners.

Hopefully the re-branding fixes this but I don't see much happening other than a pump and dump in the lead up until we see more interaction from the devs.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: