Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin fall to 1000$ please prediction crisis  (Read 2133 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

will bitcoin fall to 1000$  please prediction crisis

These are the possible risks, however, I'm not sure about that, all predictions are not reliable, I believe bitcoin will pass safely.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

Its very possible that bitcoin will fall to 1000$ but I think it won't happen in the next two weeks. It might happen at August 1 because of the upcoming fork, but price might not fall that much because at August 1 there is a probability of it going up in price if the changes implemented was good. Even if that is the case, bitcoin will sooner or later probably fall to 1000$, and if that happens we might see the new floor of bitcoin price.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

will bitcoin fall down to 1000$  please prediction crisis

I don't think so Firstly and secondly put it in speculation board. There may be some fall but not to 1000$, that's ridiculous. It may also happen that the prices shoot up you never know Bitcoins can be completely unpredictable. If the community reaches a concession than there is no spilt and then suddenly the prices shoot up. I do hope there is no spilt, but even if it does happen the price shall not take a nosedive of 1000$. 200 - 300$ maybe. That's my prediction so far, don't think anything below than this and positive it won't go below than this

This is a very dangerous mode of thinking

Many people burned their fingers when they started to trust their gut feelings (that something won't happen because they think it impossible). I remember when crude oil had been over 100 dollars per barrel for so many years that no one could ever imagine that it would go down below 70 dollars since everyone and his stupid dog were thinking back then that the majority of crude oil producers would stop producing at such prices. When oil reached 40 dollars, that was called a definite bottom by many self-proclaimed "experts" since oil didn't fall that low for almost a decade. Then it went down to 25 dollars per barrel. And this is a commodity which is one of the most important in today's economy. Now think again how low Bitcoin could actually tank if something like a chain split is really going to happen

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

i think this will happen in next month. because half of the user in bitcoin will gonna cash out their or sell their bitcoin 1 week before the august 1 will come i don't know what will gonna happen in bitcoin in august 1 but im not gonna sell my bitcoin because im still waiting for the 2025 to come before i see my earnings in many years.
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

i think this will happen in next month. because half of the user in bitcoin will gonna cash out their or sell their bitcoin 1 week before the august 1 will come i don't know what will gonna happen in bitcoin in august 1 but im not gonna sell my bitcoin because im still waiting for the 2025 to come before i see my earnings in many years.

I do not think that half of the bitcoin users will sell it. Nowadays, people are still choosing, which is really a difficult choice. I myself am also wondering about it.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

It will go no lower than the previous ATH at around $1400, and probably won't even get to that. Quick sell-off by those that want to cash in (and don't understand HODL) driven by fear in the run up to the 1st august.

A few will get lucky and be able to buy back in for cheaper once split happens. Many won't. Shirts will be lost. Scalps will be had. Such as it always has been Smiley

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

Current price for bitcoin is $3000.

You are paying for $2400 because theres a 20% discount to buy it at the moment, due to the SegWit.

There will be no other chance to get such a discount. So go there and buy it while you can.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

I think its uncertainty and fear that cause many crises.
Put enough of it into the cryptocurrency market, and I am relatively sure we will end up back at 1000 dollars.
That could happen when people do not have the option to exchange their bitcoins into fiat.
Let a few exchanges collaps or be closed by authorities, this would be one possible way I can imagine such a scenario happen.

It's me!!!
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

For the near future it is unlikely to drop below $ 1000, the thing that makes bitcoin look mightier is the growing number of developers and the number of companies investing into bitcoin.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

No.

Even though we are experiencing so much volatility these past days, it will not resort to a $1000 drop. We will see some crash but not so much. Have you seen the chart lately? Bitcoin is just circling the 2300-2600 USD and constantly avoiding going as low as 2000 USD so going to 1000 USD is an exaggeration. I believe that if ever Bitcoin is going to have a massive drop, we will not go lower than 1800 USD. And after the segwit activation, we will go up again.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

I think yes, maybe bitcoin was fall down to $1000 because if you can see the graph now of bitcoin price. It was smoothly declining the value, but I was hoping that it would not happen because more users will be affected of bitcoin crisis.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

I think its uncertainty and fear that cause many crises.
Put enough of it into the cryptocurrency market, and I am relatively sure we will end up back at 1000 dollars.
That could happen when people do not have the option to exchange their bitcoins into fiat.
Let a few exchanges collaps or be closed by authorities, this would be one possible way I can imagine such a scenario happen.
although a lot of uncertanitiy is there in market about the price of bitcoin because of the 1st August event. but i am sure that the price will not fell down from 2000$ and that will be the least price of bitcoin after serious dump, actually people are now giving strong support to bitcoin and making it more poserful therefore i do not think that there is any opportunity that the price of bitcoin will come to such a low level.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:43:35 PM

I think yes, maybe bitcoin was fall down to $1000 because if you can see the graph now of bitcoin price. It was smoothly declining the value, but I was hoping that it would not happen because more users will be affected of bitcoin crisis.

Current volatility isn't anything special. If you have been closely paying attention to the market, we have had many of these +$200 price swings already. This is all part of the market and is completely normal, no crisis nonsense please. I think this bit of selling has been initiated by certain whales in order to get some decent volatility back -- the market has remained fairly calm in the last days. I took this opportunity to book a quick and nice 5% profit.
Bitcoinaire

Activity: 696
Merit: 439

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:17:41 AM

An almost 59% drop from current prices would take us to $1000. It's possible however unlikely.
viper2zero

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:46:18 AM

No, Bitcoin will not fall to 1000$, that is not possible. Adoptance is growing day by day, now there is so many people knowing Bitcoin that any fall will be for thousand of people a good opportunity to buy, and the sales will thus be compensated.
Beginning with a positive approach is a large portion of the achievement. None can foresee what will occur next particularly when you are exchanging, yet things happen yet saying that bitcoin will tumble to $1000 is unjustifiable on the grounds that its esteem is expanding step by step and it is giving employments to many individuals which demonstrates its developments are high.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

We'll see dropping of bitcoin's value but it will not drop below 1000$. Because this past few months, the bitcoin's value is 2300-2600 USD which definitely tell us that it will not going down and reach the 1000$ as it is avoiding that kind of low value. I also believe that if the bitcoin's value will drop, it would probably will not go lower than 1500$.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: