Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start your own bitcoin business -- seeking affiliate partners  (Read 849 times)
jimbursch (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 04:22:04 PM

We have just completed denominating MyMindshare (a commercial messaging system) in bitcoin, and we are now seeking affiliate partners who would like to build their own bitcoin business.

We have one affiliate license that we are offering for free (normally 1.0 BTC) to the right person or organization.

If you want to get started in your own bitcoin business at no cost, just post your pitch here. We will make a selection after we have received at least 10 posts expressing interest.

To learn more about MyMindshare, visit MyMindshare.com. Feel free to ask me any questions.

MyMindshare -- a commercial messaging system -- check it out at  *Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
villex

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:17:34 PM

so, what are you looking for in a partner?
jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 09:08:28 PM

I think what's most important at this stage is enthusiasm for the principles of MyMindshare and an appreciation for how the MyMindshare platform executes on those principles.

The principles are pretty much summed up by the My Mindshare 10-Point Declaration:

1. My mindshare is mine.
2. My mindshare has real monetary value.
3. I have a right sell, trade, or keep my mindshare as I choose.
4. Nobody is entitled to take my mindshare without my permission.
5. Unsolicited and intrusive advertising amounts to mindshare theft.
6. Mindshare theft is wrong.
7. I have a right to resist mindshare theft.
8. I demand media that does not deal in stolen mindshare.
9. I support media that respects my mindshare.
10. The world is better when individuals control their mindshare and their media.

The business case is made in this video:

Charting the Mindshare Market
http://youtu.be/5EJGF7hddc8

And the whole thing is executed at

MyMindshare.com
https://mymindshare.com

bennett616

Activity: 70

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 09:11:23 PM

I run and own http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/ if that is any help to you Smiley

Andy B

villex

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:43:08 PM

I think what's most important at this stage is enthusiasm for the principles of MyMindshare and an appreciation for how the MyMindshare platform executes on those principles.

The principles are pretty much summed up by the My Mindshare 10-Point Declaration:

1. My mindshare is mine.
2. My mindshare has real monetary value.
3. I have a right sell, trade, or keep my mindshare as I choose.
4. Nobody is entitled to take my mindshare without my permission.
5. Unsolicited and intrusive advertising amounts to mindshare theft.
6. Mindshare theft is wrong.
7. I have a right to resist mindshare theft.
8. I demand media that does not deal in stolen mindshare.
9. I support media that respects my mindshare.
10. The world is better when individuals control their mindshare and their media.

The business case is made in this video:

Charting the Mindshare Market
http://youtu.be/5EJGF7hddc8

And the whole thing is executed at

MyMindshare.com
https://mymindshare.com

Well, I'm really trying to understand the concept, I understand the principles but I'm lost with the full concept. What is a mindshare?
jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 10:07:28 PM

I run and own http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/ if that is any help to you Smiley

Andy B

Hi Andy

Absolutely! Lets talk. For you I would propose a Free Bitcoin Tips board powered by MyMindshare. Take a look at WestLAonline.com, which is an example of an affiliate site powered by MyMindshare. The MyMindshare affiliate program is located at BrainBiz.biz, and there you will see a basic outline of the revenue model. I know this is a lot of stuff to take in, but bear with me, it will all make sense.

We can discuss further offline, or online here in the forum (everything is transparent, so I don't mind). Feel free to ask a lot of questions.

jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 10:21:42 PM

Well, I'm really trying to understand the concept, I understand the principles but I'm lost with the full concept. What is a mindshare?

Hi villex -- no worries, I'm sure you are not the only one.

Mindshare is your attention, or what you pay attention to. For example, at this moment you are paying attention to this forum, thus bitcointalk.org has acquired some of your mindshare.

Your mindshare is valuable -- advertisers pay to acquire mindshare. There is an advertiser on this page who is paying bitcointalk.org in the hope of getting some of your mindshare -- that advertisement appears below the first post on the page, which we all learn to ignore eventually.

I believe that this kind of advertising is very wasteful and inefficient. It would be better if advertisers could go directly to the source for the mindshare that they want. It would be better if there was a market for mindshare, where buyers (advertisers) can deal directly with sellers (you, me and everybody else). That is what I have built at MyMindshare.com -- a platform where mindshare is bought, sold, traded, or shared.

villex

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:35:29 AM

A place where I can share my ideas and toughs about an X subject, wait for people interested in what I have to say and then give the rights to use it?
jimbursch (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:19:39 PM

A place where I can share my ideas and toughs about an X subject, wait for people interested in what I have to say and then give the rights to use it?

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying, but I will try...

Yes, a place where you can share ideas and thoughts about an X subject, but here is how it is different from Twitter:

At MyMindshare you can attach an incentive (the bid) to your ideas and thoughts to induce people to read them (the bid amount determines how high in the message list your ideas/thoughts appear). You can offer a 0.0 bid, which means you are asking readers to share their mindshare with you, free of charge.

Another big difference from Twitter is that at MyMindshare you can deliver your message to specific groups of people -- the people who are most likely to value your message.

"give the rights to use it" -- I don't understand what you mean. There are no "rights" involved, unless I misunderstand what you are saying.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: