Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you tech me please, What is ICO?  (Read 2599 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

ICO - Initial Coins Offering is a token sale of a new altcoin in crypto currency, ico gives us bonus tokens for everyone who joins the ico; this is very profitable than buying in the market

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. This serves as a starter for companies who want to introduce their own tokens. In ICOs they can sell and we can buy tokens.
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

initial offer of campaigns, is where developers sell their currency, through the launches of their projects raising funds
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:45:18 AM

ICO is a form of calling for startup projects through the use of token types in the cryptocurrency market. ICO investment is receiving great attention from the crypto investment community in the world. I believe that 2018 will be the year in which ICO projects develop very strongly.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Hello, everyone. I have some knowledge about ICO. But I want to know everything about ICO. Will you please teach me What is ICO? I don't want to know the Full meaning of ICO. I want to know details of ICO.

Advanced Thanks a lot, all of you who will comment here Cool

Maybe I wrong, but ICO is like IPO on stock exchange. The different thing between IPO and ICO is on IPO we have that company share and on ICO we dont have any share on that company just investing our money on the project.
Thats why its very recommended to research before joining on ICO
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

ICO is initial coin offering for me ico is a way of many bounty project to earn and get some funds to develop and enhance thier project, if you want to join in some ICO better to gain some knowledge first about thier project to avoid scam.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Looks like there are about 3 answers in this thread repeated numerous times.

This may be some fallout from ICO bounty campaigns.

But, that's just my 2 satoshis...

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

Basically, ICO or Initial Coin Offering is a means to find investors for their crypto currencies to be used amd be prolific in the market. During ICOs, coin's value is very low and you can even earn extra coins if you purchase some. Problem lies if the company didn't get enough investors. Some give back the money, others don't. Hence, when there are ICOs other view it as a scam.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

ICO it mean's " INIATIAL COIN OFFERING " If you really want to know what ICO and to have knowledge about it, i can provide you a link for you to read and understand well, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp

I hope I have helped in your question brother.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

ICO is an unregulated initial fundraising process in which funds are collected for the issuance of a new cryptocurrency, usually offered by developers where their goal is to raise funds to develop the projects they do in this case is digital coin. They need funds to maximize the projects they undertake to quickly develop and can be quickly completed.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Hello, everyone. I have some knowledge about ICO. But I want to know everything about ICO. Will you please teach me What is ICO? I don't want to know the Full meaning of ICO. I want to know details of ICO.

Ico means initial coin offering , they are marketing their own cryptocurrency in order for people to invest on their tokens, another thing is that you can work on their bounty campaign in order to obtain their own coin after the end of sale.

isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

It is just a form of capital mobilization of a group of people. When they have researched and created a coin that is used to promote technology, they do not have much money. and forced them to coin to other investors so that they could have capital and continue to develop the project
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

ICO or initial coin offering is the way devs. to earn money and introduce a new coin or token, or if you already know the stock then this is the same as an IPO or an initial public offering.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

An ICO is a common way to raise funds for the cryptographic digital currency/blockchain project, where early participants receive an initial encrypted digital currency in return. When investing in ICO projects, be aware that there are many ICO projects that are scams.
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

They might have a lot of parallels in the business and it can compared to OTC.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

ICO is the way that the team and developer do to gather funds from the people.
This is to fund their project and make the people allowed to join them and support them.
in return, they will give you tokens or coins worth on what you funded.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

ICO means Initial Coin Offering definitely.
This is also a started of company to promote their coins and they want to raised for a new cryptocurrency. And they find people who wants to promote their project by using of social media. This is for me a ICO.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

ICO are sometimes a scam and you should be very careful in what you are investing.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

ICO is a fundraising effort to build applications related to Blockchain and its implementations such as cryptocurrency, bitcoin, smart contract and smart ledger. ICO offers a number of tokens to investors that are usually valued by Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. If I think like it's more or less like that.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

ICO is a fundraising effort to build applications related to Blockchain and its implementations such as cryptocurrency, bitcoin, smart contract and smart ledger. ICO offers a number of tokens to investors that are usually valued by Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. If I think like it's more or less like that.

ICOs are a mix between a donation and an investment. Owing to a number of scams in the industry, the community has adopted self-governing best practices and principles with respect to ICOs. Platforms like Koinify (now closed) promised due-diligence of projects before listing them, and releasing the money to the project team conditional upon realizing some pre-defined goals. Community members also demanded that projects use multi-signature wallets to enhance safety.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

It is new start for the project and most of them are scams so you have to chose wisely.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: