Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment  (Read 8088 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

i have a questiom that where is the team member from and is it leagl for adult entertainment if the team set up an company .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

been waitng for this  Grin gonna research this one more.
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

Interesting ICO, many men will hurry up to the coin .What about the models you hired?From different cointries with different skin color?All of them are young girls?

BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

umm this is a different coin indeed! I hope this company is legal, its not all fun and games in the adult industry, might pass up on this one, I see an ICO as unnecessary, just hitching a ride on this crazy to earn a quick buck isn't nice. Best of luck dudes, hope everything turns out well, and if so there will be many young males tuning in  Wink
da10ge

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
ROC ICO (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:11:27 PM

i have a questiom that where is the team member from and is it leagl for adult entertainment if the team set up an company .

Hi. Yes we are pleased to say that everything is legal and we are registered within the European Union and regulated by local and EU laws Smiley
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

umm this is a different coin indeed! I hope this company is legal, its not all fun and games in the adult industry, might pass up on this one, I see an ICO as unnecessary, just hitching a ride on this crazy to earn a quick buck isn't nice. Best of luck dudes, hope everything turns out well, and if so there will be many young males tuning in  Wink

Hi BitsifyOfficial, yes I am happy to say that everything is completely legal and ethical, we are registered within the European Union and are regulated by local and European Union laws. Thanks for the feedback and we also hope many tune in Smiley
enlightenment

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment
as sand fall from the hourglass , this coin gain great potential. like my self. I learning english at rapid rate with my friends.
mr. Dutch

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

Hi roc ico, did you see my questions on page one? Please reply. I am seriously interested.

Passive income? Try https://control-finance.com/?ref=cornelisp for passive income on daily basis!
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

Hi, some questions...

a) how can we see how much is raised during the presale?
b) can you make an estimate about earnings (dividends) based on your own predictions?
c) do we need to invest at least 7500$ to get in at this moment?
d) you had 400.000 visitors in the test week. How did you get this kind of traffic? Can you tell a bit more about the marketing efforts? How do we know if the site gets enough traffic (read: enough members) to generate profits for ROC holders?
e) What kind of expertise do you guys have in the adult entertainment bizz. Are you involved in some big sites (and therefor can generate enough traffic)?

thanks

Hello, to answer your questions:

a)   We will post updates on the presale progress in this thread
b)   We do have a profit forecast, while we thinks it’s best not to give figures we can say that we expect the sale price of 1 ROC token to be recouped through dividend payemtns by the investor within 1 year of live operations
c)   $7500.00 is the minimum we are asking for the 30% bonus however, if you are interested and are somewhere near that figure then please email us at bonus@rasputinonline.com to discuss
d)   Our marketing director has worked in adult entertainment marketing for some time and he was at the centre of a team that took an adult cam site from the beginning to the top 80 most visited sites in the world, and also one of the most profitable adult entertainment sites in the world.  In general the test week was to understand if the audience is interested in the project and if our new concept works, as the concept of combining live cams and voyeur mixed with big brother is new to the market.  The response was highly positive based on conversions and their activity on the website. Tracking pixels were implemented on the registration and purchase pages giving valuable data which allowed us to target future traffic in the right places.  When we launch Phase 2,  postback will be implemented for creating an affiliate program and better tracking.
e)   This is our first venture together as a team but our secret weapon is our marketing guy as mentioned above  Smiley ,that and the fact that we are unique within the Adult Entertainment industry being a hybrid of Live Cam/Voyeur/Big Brother, meaning there isn’t another site like ours, gives us a great launching pad.
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

This poster makes me feel like an Durex interface... May I join in your bounty activities?
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

This poster makes me feel like an Durex interface... May I join in your bounty activities?

Durex   Cheesy  More info on bounties for translation will be posted Friday.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

been waitng for this  Grin gonna research this one more.
There’s a bunch of coins that are using the Adult industry that will allow people to use the coin to receive a small discount on things that they plan on purchasing. I am not going to invest in this one because I don’t really care so much about the Adult industry since that area is nearly saturated with things that don’t really have any meaning to it.

Have fun with the project, personally I think that this will be a pump and dump coin if it ever launches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:50:54 PM

This will be a very good ICO as many people like to join and to have that type of token. It will be convenient for the people to get the token easily and anonymously. I hope the team will work hard for its success and will get the target they have kept. This type of sites often have more followers if they advertise well.
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

been waitng for this  Grin gonna research this one more.
There’s a bunch of coins that are using the Adult industry that will allow people to use the coin to receive a small discount on things that they plan on purchasing. I am not going to invest in this one because I don’t really care so much about the Adult industry since that area is nearly saturated with things that don’t really have any meaning to it.

Have fun with the project, personally I think that this will be a pump and dump coin if it ever launches.

Hi. Thanks for your feedback, one thing I'd like to point out is the main feature of ROC is that holders of this token are entitled to receive shared profits paid as an ETH dividend every quarter.  The size of the dividend paid is what will increase the value of this token over time which will hopefully give token holders good protection from a pump and dump scenario. The company is also keeping 28% of all tokens as the company only makes its profit from the same dividends paid out  Smiley. So even though there are 5,000,000 tokens being created, the maximum amount ever possible to reach the market will be 3.6 million tokens with 500k of those tokens (the development teams allocation) being locked for 12 months.  Another notable feature is that the company and the development teams token allocation is only emitted proportionally to the amount of tokens sold to the public.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:27:57 AM

Since everyone here seems to agree that it will really be helpful in anonymity of the user, Can you show us the team behind and ofcourse the model!  Cheesy Grin
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

This is gonna be illegal for some countries to participate/support this kind of project,
but this is a good project indeed , no doubt about it  Grin
no pain no gain right , lol
*bookmarked and waiting for more info*  Wink
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

reserved Chinese translation Whitepaper
thanks

cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

I WILL DO CHINESE TRANSLATION
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

I've tried to register to Bounty campaign on their website, with no success. I've sent an email to the Bounty manager listed on website, and it bounced back as non-existent. Not the best beginning.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: