Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment  (Read 8088 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

I've tried to register to Bounty campaign on their website, with no success. I've sent an email to the Bounty manager listed on website, and it bounced back as non-existent. Not the best beginning.

We actually have the same experience. I was looking at the links but many are not interactive. I know that the adult industry can really be lucrative and this ICO can be timely. I want to participate its bounty program but I changed my mind when reading the guidelines. Hope they can come up with a better and more updated site for us to register.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ROC ICO (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

I've tried to register to Bounty campaign on their website, with no success. I've sent an email to the Bounty manager listed on website, and it bounced back as non-existent. Not the best beginning.

We actually have the same experience. I was looking at the links but many are not interactive. I know that the adult industry can really be lucrative and this ICO can be timely. I want to participate its bounty program but I changed my mind when reading the guidelines. Hope they can come up with a better and more updated site for us to register.

Hi CryptoBry.  Registrations for our Bounty Campaign open on the 16th of July 2100GMT and you will be able to register directly through our site in the bounty section. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please ask  Smiley
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:49:10 PM

Thabks for answer in my previous question.
Btw, I am trying to joinNthe twitter campaign but it's not accepting the details I provided and it keeps asking me to put a name when all fields are already filled with the details I provided.  I think that there is something wrong with the bounty page. I hope you can fix it. Smiley~
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:36:06 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 04:47:47 AM by ROC ICO

Btw, I am trying to joinNthe twitter campaign but it's not accepting the details I provided and it keeps asking me to put a name when all fields are already filled with the details I provided.  I think that there is something wrong with the bounty page. I hope you can fix it. Smiley~

Hi Jacee. Yes bounty Campaign registrations are now open and you can register on our page (including for bitcointalk signature alt coins) ico.rasputinonline.com. You can find signatures and avatar for the bitcointalk signature campaign  here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027752.0

If you have any other questions please ask or email bounty@rasputinonline.com  Smiley
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:17:36 AM

Btw, I am trying to joinNthe twitter campaign but it's not accepting the details I provided and it keeps asking me to put a name when all fields are already filled with the details I provided.  I think that there is something wrong with the bounty page. I hope you can fix it. Smiley~

Hi Jacee. Yes bounty Campaign registrations are now open and you can register on our page (including for bitcointalk signature alt coins) ico.rasputinonline.com. You can find signatures and avatar for the bitcointalk signature campaign  here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027752.0

If you have any other questions please ask or email bounty@rasputinonline.com  Smiley
Thank you for your response. Too bad tho that I didn't made it to participate on the btc paying campaign. It was already full before I even got online. Anyway, I'm keeping the signature til ICO end to help with the promotion and incase there'll be opening for the bounty. Smiley
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:32:14 PM

This is totally unrelated here but I've Decide to ask this question here because recently I had a bad time using a popular live cam show . Will you guys require Identification for your viewers?
Btw, can't wait for 20th.

Hi Jacee.  People using our site won't need to provide Identification no, however all models living within our house will of course be identified and officially employed, contracted and protected by the EU's European Labour Law. Hope this answers your question but if you have anymore on this subject please ask.

That is good to know. Ensuring that privacy of users is respected is important for visitors of adult sites. Requiring no identification eases things out.
Otherwise, there is always the risk of a data breach.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

When Bounty information will be updated?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:20:03 AM

When Bounty information will be updated?

Bounty is already live. You can check in their website: https://ico.rasputinonline.com
You can participate in  Facebook and twitter campaign and they also have a token paying signature campaign. It's limited slot only so you better check if there are still slots open.
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

joined for bounty
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

seems interesting with how ico can entering the adult business and users can take benefit about secure anonym where using it
darkwanderer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

can i use credit card to purchase ROC token?
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

can i use credit card to purchase ROC token?

Hi Darkwanderer. Unfortunately we can't accept payment by credit card for our token sale however, we are accepting bank wire transfers and you will be able to find these details from within the ROC wallet when the public sale opens tomorrow, July 20th.
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Bounty registrations for Facebook, Twitter and Signature (alt) campaigns are open at ico.rasputinonline.com  Smiley
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

How do you know if you were accepted into a Twitter campaign?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
da10ge

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:53:40 AM

Intereting
Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

How do you know if you were accepted into a Twitter campaign?

Hi QueenW.  If you received a Thank You For Your Bounty Registration message after registering, then you have been registered for the campaign and you will be able to see your results in the weekly published statistics that will be available to view from the bounties section of ico.rasputinonline.com   

Thanks  Smiley
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:57:06 AM

and the models are getting paid in the live shows via Rasputin Tokens?

BTW: are you also looking for translations?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:02:25 AM

Reseverd for sosial media via facebook and twitter
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

and the models are getting paid in the live shows via Rasputin Tokens?

BTW: are you also looking for translations?

Hi Smolko.  To answer you r question, models will only be paid by credits purchased with fiat currency.  The ROC token has two functions for its holders,

1. Holders of ROC tokens are entitled to receive shared profits generated from Fiat sales in the Live Show Rooms and is paid as an ETH dividend every quarter.  The size of the dividend paid is what will increase the value of this token over time which will hopefully give token holders good protection from a pump and dump scenario. The company is also keeping 28% of all tokens as the company only makes its profit from the same dividends paid out to all token holders Smiley  So even though there are 5,000,000 tokens being created, the maximum amount ever possible to reach the market will be 3.6 million tokens with 500k of those tokens (the development teams allocation) being locked for 12 months.  Another notable feature is that the company and the development teams token allocation is only emitted proportionally to the amount of tokens sold to the public.

2. ROC token holders will also be able to exchange 1 token through the main site for 3 months of membership, whoever holds the token will need to open an account with us and they will be able to exchange the token through the account.  So if you were to sell your ROC tokens then the person who buys the token will also be able to get this benefit, it is not only for people who participate in the ICO it is for anyone holding ROC tokens at anytime.   In effect this means that 1 ROC token at $2.75 will be able to be exchanged for 3 months of Membership which would cost fiat paying customers $89.95.  We will also be advertising to our fiat paying customers that they can buy ROC tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges so they can then exchange this token for 3 months membership and save money rather than paying $89.95.  The ROC token will be ready to trade 1 week after the token sale closes and we will be announcing on which exchanges in the second week of August.
oraykobra

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

joined for bounty
hope ICO RasputinOnline will succesful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: