Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment  (Read 8088 times)
pingu39

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

You are traveling to a great project and I wish you all the luck. I've gotten a twitter and facebook campaign. I can not find a spreadsheet

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

joined for bounty
hope ICO RasputinOnline will succesful
You can be sure for a great success as new things are always greatly welcome by crypto community.
Rsaputin is the first adult based ICO hence we can be sure it will be appreciated by this community which will be eventually leading to great success for this project.

sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

Joined bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to the company
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

When will you upload the Twitter Bounty sheet?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
ROC ICO (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

When will you upload the Twitter Bounty sheet?

Hi Smolko, If you registered successfully for the any of the bounty campaigns on our site then consider yourself accepted. Monday the 24th we will post a link here where you will be able to find weekly Bounty statistics.  If you have any other specific questions please ask or email bounty@rasputinonline.com  Smiley
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

reserved indonesian translation for ANN+Whitepaper
thanks

We are now offering translation Bounties for ANN and whitepaper, please email bounty@rasputinonline.com 

Thanks Smiley
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

and the models are getting paid in the live shows via Rasputin Tokens?

BTW: are you also looking for translations?

Hi Smolko.  To answer you r question, models will only be paid by credits purchased with fiat currency.  The ROC token has two functions for its holders,

1. Holders of ROC tokens are entitled to receive shared profits generated from Fiat sales in the Live Show Rooms and is paid as an ETH dividend every quarter.  The size of the dividend paid is what will increase the value of this token over time which will hopefully give token holders good protection from a pump and dump scenario. The company is also keeping 28% of all tokens as the company only makes its profit from the same dividends paid out to all token holders Smiley  So even though there are 5,000,000 tokens being created, the maximum amount ever possible to reach the market will be 3.6 million tokens with 500k of those tokens (the development teams allocation) being locked for 12 months.  Another notable feature is that the company and the development teams token allocation is only emitted proportionally to the amount of tokens sold to the public.

2. ROC token holders will also be able to exchange 1 token through the main site for 3 months of membership, whoever holds the token will need to open an account with us and they will be able to exchange the token through the account.  So if you were to sell your ROC tokens then the person who buys the token will also be able to get this benefit, it is not only for people who participate in the ICO it is for anyone holding ROC tokens at anytime.   In effect this means that 1 ROC token at $2.75 will be able to be exchanged for 3 months of Membership which would cost fiat paying customers $89.95.  We will also be advertising to our fiat paying customers that they can buy ROC tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges so they can then exchange this token for 3 months membership and save money rather than paying $89.95.  The ROC token will be ready to trade 1 week after the token sale closes and we will be announcing on which exchanges in the second week of August.

Holders are entitled to a share of profits? Doesn't this give the coin equity like characteristics? I thought that the reason many companies go for ICOs is that they can't be booked for an unlicensed security offering. But if the coin has equity like features, it may well be considered a security.
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:49:14 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 05:26:33 AM by ROC ICO

and the models are getting paid in the live shows via Rasputin Tokens?

BTW: are you also looking for translations?

Hi Smolko.  To answer you r question, models will only be paid by credits purchased with fiat currency.  The ROC token has two functions for its holders,

1. Holders of ROC tokens are entitled to receive shared profits generated from Fiat sales in the Live Show Rooms and is paid as an ETH dividend every quarter.  The size of the dividend paid is what will increase the value of this token over time which will hopefully give token holders good protection from a pump and dump scenario. The company is also keeping 28% of all tokens as the company only makes its profit from the same dividends paid out to all token holders Smiley  So even though there are 5,000,000 tokens being created, the maximum amount ever possible to reach the market will be 3.6 million tokens with 500k of those tokens (the development teams allocation) being locked for 12 months.  Another notable feature is that the company and the development teams token allocation is only emitted proportionally to the amount of tokens sold to the public.

2. ROC token holders will also be able to exchange 1 token through the main site for 3 months of membership, whoever holds the token will need to open an account with us and they will be able to exchange the token through the account.  So if you were to sell your ROC tokens then the person who buys the token will also be able to get this benefit, it is not only for people who participate in the ICO it is for anyone holding ROC tokens at anytime.   In effect this means that 1 ROC token at $2.75 will be able to be exchanged for 3 months of Membership which would cost fiat paying customers $89.95.  We will also be advertising to our fiat paying customers that they can buy ROC tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges so they can then exchange this token for 3 months membership and save money rather than paying $89.95.  The ROC token will be ready to trade 1 week after the token sale closes and we will be announcing on which exchanges in the second week of August.

Holders are entitled to a share of profits? Doesn't this give the coin equity like characteristics? I thought that the reason many companies go for ICOs is that they can't be booked for an unlicensed security offering. But if the coin has equity like features, it may well be considered a security.

Hi panju1. Yes in some countries this would be considered a security and for that reason we can't take contributions from citizens of certain countries however our dividend will be paid in Ether, and in the majority of countries it is not considered this. As our company will hold 1.4 million ROC tokens, our company only makes it's profits from the same dividend paid to all ROC token holders so this can help to give confidence to our token buyers that we will maximize the dividend paid each quarter. We will also be having our accounts audited by a reputable global accountancy firm and will be publishing the accounts on blockchain.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

thanks

We are now offering translation Bounties for ANN and whitepaper, please email bounty@rasputinonline.com 

Thanks Smiley

I have sent you an email regarding german translation.

Thank you

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

thanks

Thanks Smiley

I have sent you an email regarding german translation.

Thank you

Hi Smolko.  We will be contacting all members who have reserved translation bounties tomorrow, Monday. Thanks
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:33:51 AM

Wowowow just wow. People can have really wild imagination when it comes to what blockchain applications ideas that they can come up with. But this is definitely the first of its kind, idk man.. The dev of this project are too creative i guess HAHAHHAHA. Shocked
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:10:07 AM

Wowowow just wow. People can have really wild imagination when it comes to what blockchain applications ideas that they can come up with. But this is definitely the first of its kind, idk man.. The dev of this project are too creative i guess HAHAHHAHA. Shocked

Hi toygg. Yes I must admit there are some wild ideas that bounce around this office Smiley  Our original brief for this project includes implementing Virtual Reality as a user option, the idea being to allow the user to live inside the house with the girls from wherever the user is in the world with any VR headset Smiley

Also, in case you haven't been watching the live streams, we are updating our FB page with pictures from inside our Phase 1 demonstration studio which currently has 6 models residing for the duration of our token sale.

https://www.facebook.com/rasputinonline
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

where i can see bounty participant accepted
iam join twitter campaign and facebook campaign, but still can't see participant ready accepted, or can't see  like and reshare statistic
and limited participant still not reduce, still 50 people

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

where i can see bounty participant accepted
iam join twitter campaign and facebook campaign, but still can't see participant ready accepted, or can't see  like and reshare statistic

Hi JariKriting.  If you successfully submitted for the Twitter and FB campaigns through ico.rasputonline.com then you are automatically considered as accepted (if there are any problems with your registration we will contact you). Statistics for these campaigns will be published every Friday starting on the 28th of July and can also be viewed from the bounty section on our site. If you have any other questions please ask.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

Joined twitter and facebook bounty . I hope I'm in first 50 participants. Success, Dev!

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
ROC ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

Joined twitter and facebook bounty . I hope I'm in first 50 participants. Success, Dev!

Hi Bitum. Yes if the system accepted your registration then you have successfully been registered Smiley If we encounter any problems with your registration we will be in touch.

Good luck with the bounty hunting!
transt_95

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

I just saw that it would cost $7,500, how do i get involved in this project, no more information .what's the total number of COINS.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

I just saw that it would cost $7,500, how do i get involved in this project, no more information .what's the total number of COINS.
Here for ICO phase there will be 5,000,000 Ethereum smart contract will be minted. It is not like total coins for circulations still you can trade them in exchanges.
Where you found that you need $7500 to get into ICO of Rasputin. You can buy for fractions of ethereum also. You are mentioning about 3 times bitcoin prices which must be obviously cannot be true.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

Here for ICO phase there will be 5,000,000 Ethereum smart contract will be minted. It is not like total coins for circulations still you can trade them in exchanges.
Where you found that you need $7500 to get into ICO of Rasputin. You can buy for fractions of ethereum also. You are mentioning about 3 times bitcoin prices which must be obviously cannot be true.
i think that is a good explanation and i am sure that such kind of information will help the people to know about the project and will make  it easy for them to know about the project in a good way.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

I saw that this project is going very well people are effectively investing in this project. I was sure in the beginning because that is a very attractive and interesting project and the demand of this token will be more increased when this token is used for the site usage and we will get a huge profit when the price of it will increase with high demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: