Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin block finding sensation  (Read 853 times)
tubexc (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

This topic is dedicated to the lucky ones who have already been fortunate enough to find a BTC block BTC and who witness the finding.
How was this experience?
How long did it last ?
It's like finding a simple share in the asic miner gui ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
systemv

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

It's special when your odds are very low - there is a thread about ckpool (solo) and there plenty guys who relatively recently hit blocks with tiny hashpower. I can say they were very happy Smiley

hookthem

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:50:41 PM

It is a much bigger celebration now than 5 years ago when I lucked out.  Nothing since, though I've sold off equipment.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

Not me but my fiance found a block in Antpool a few month back, I just can say that I came once before he goes down on me and c*mming once more afterwards, even though it wasn't mine but yet it was nothing less than or*asm, truly I mean it Cheesy I'm just embarrassed revealing some thing so private, but that's me I'm frank and if my brother sees this post he will definitely call me a w*ore once again Cheesy
If Antpool is good for something it's certainly good for milking them by using their probability in finding blocks, however I doubt if mining works that way, yes actually it works that way if you join a pool with high hashing power you'll not for sure 100% find a block faster than other pools but there is a higher chance. after Wu announced about splitting the chain I know they can't be trusted with our hash power, he might use it to boost the split process.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:23:05 AM

NSFW Cheesy

...What in the fuck am I reading
You're not reading anything while fu*king too much body shaking you'll lose your focus and everything will start to blur out, trust me I've been there and done that, I said after my fiance found a block which is like finding a share but with base coin code and base coin note attached to it.
As a celebration and out of happiness and joy he did something that he actually kind of loved it, and I did somethings two times to be exact Cheesy just because of the adrenaline and hormones, ha sorry I thought we were supposed to share our experiences after finding a block or am I in the wrong party here?
tubexc (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

Thank you for your answers!
By now you can also refer to how many electrical outlets have melted in the process due to the heating of the material  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: