Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neverdie Coins - Ever Heard of These? Anyone Buying Them?  (Read 1262 times)
silkblooms (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/neverdie-teleportation-ico-monetize-infrastructure-040500766.html  

I've seen a few articles about this Korean ICO and I'm just looking to open a discussion about them.  They interest me because they're aimed at the VR world and job creation with coins for mining, coins for gaming and coins for working.  Take a look at their site, here::

https://neverdie.com/

It's built on the Ethereum platform.  Is anyone buying into this coin?  What are your thoughts?
silkblooms (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

Anyone investing in this coin?
NEVERDIEICO

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

Anyone investing in this coin?

Hi Silkblooms ,

thanks for the interest.   We have the latest raise info on the front page at www.NEVERDIE.io  Scroll down a little to see the amount of Ether Raised so far over 8,000 .. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Ethplorer Links to follow the activity.

We have a busy month ahead with events and meetings around the world with various partners. We anticipate selling out the NDC before the end of the month. After the NDC is sold out, just teleport tokens will be available. this will allow us to take the world development and platform to another level
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:40:54 AM

The project is so short ...
Good luck
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Hey is there a desktop wallet for this coin?

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

Idk but the name of the coin...... I'd avoid it haha
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:06:39 AM

Well it does have a bad name but looking through their website I think it's pretty cool
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:20:57 AM

Well it does have a bad name but looking through their website I think it's pretty cool
Don't let the name make you avoid this coin, actually Neverdie is best project I know until today about platform purcharse token cryptocurrency in game VR like their beta have released, you can try it and enjoy their platform Wink
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

neverdie looks quite cool,with the potential of utilizing Etheruem blockchain for trading in virtual goods,feel this is worth investing  on, the name look quite hilarious,that a form of attraction thou
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

He is quite famous. He bought a planet/asteroid inside MindArks game Entropia Universe well over 10 years ago for like $100k. Many thought he had lost his mind, but turned out to be very good investment.
I think he was even in Guiness book of records fo most expensive VR thing ever purchased.

I played that game for many years, you have to pay for everything - clothes, armor, weapons, bullets etc. in real $$$ and you have a chance to get "loot" when killing mobs.

I think he is a revolutinary person that thinks outside of the box. Probably gonna buy few tokens

EDIT - or maye he purchased it for $30k and the next person had to pay $100k - it was quite a long time ago and i can't be bothered googleing
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

I am confused with this coin, why they make 2 coins, maybe someone can answer my question?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kurtinz

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

First post ever here and a little introduction...If you only care about NDC skip down a paragraph or 3 lol

So I just got into crypto investing a couple months ago and quickly discovered it was more than just ETH and BTC.  Coming from a more traditional investing background I looked at the circulating supply and expected supply inflation and it looked to me like out of the larger established cryptos, LTC and BCC were undervalued...LTC in particular. At least in respect to BTC.  I nailed it on the LTC...BCC is about where I started with it after quite a wild ride.  I'm holding on though...I think BCC will eventually make up a lot of the ground it has between itself and BTC.  Still holding LTC too.  I could see it inching to at least .1 BTC over time.

Is BTC over or undervalued?....Who the F knows....but It certainly has the farthest to fall if this is a bubble.  The one thing BTC really has going for it...for the whole crypto universe in fact...is the looming ETF from the Winklevoss twins...or even CBOE futures & options. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-present-bubble-might-actually-be-the-beginning-of-mainstream-adoption  If BTC manages to finally get its toe into traditional markets the other big coins won't be far behind.  If multinational financial institutions start trading and/or holding these things as assets...whether private banks or central banks...just the process of them accumulating the inventory for investment or trading could push the price to god knows where.  Is it fun to speculate in ICOs and B grade coins?...Sure...but I think there is a lot of runway on the big names assuming they get a seat at the table in traditional financial markets.

Let's not forget the lessons of the internet bubble of not so long ago...If you made a fortune in Intel, IBM, and Microsoft and then dumped all your profits into things like Enron, Worldcom, and Pets.com your fortune would be gone.  Lesson?  After the first wave, invest in what you know are the winners...dabble in ICOs and penny stocks.  Might you happen to invest in a Jewel of the 2nd/3rd generation?...The Amazon?...the Nvidia or maybe the Tesla of cryptos?...Possibly...but don't mortgage the farm trying.

So all that being said I'll get into what I know about NDC & TPT...

My PC can't really run the game so I can't really tell you how it is from the inside.  Any players or developers please correct me if I'm wrong but If I had to liken it to something it would be Second Life...I'm guessing that's the comparison you are going to get a lot by the ignorant.

The tokens are currency that is to be used (maybe is already being used...I honestly don't know) in an online game(s)/virtual world(s)  

It's often cited as a "dual token" ICO...I guess referring to the NDC & TPT...but it's more like dual token-multi layer.  I suppose you should think of the first layer as ETH.  The second layer would be NDC/TPT although I am going to be focusing on NDC here mostly going forward...I really can't tell you the purpose in game or in wallet for TPT at the moment.  Then there is a third layer...coins you can buy inside the Neverdie wallet with NDC.  Right now I count 10 different funds that can be invested in.

These secondary funds are eventually to pay dividends in NDC or TPT (whichever is more valuable at the time) based on how the funds perform based on in-game metrics.

The secondary funds are limited in supply and appear to have modest market caps based on $.25 NDC.  I'm seeing funds with $100k - $5M projected market caps although most are 1 or 2 Million $.  ...Modest assuming the game & platform take off...worthless of course if they don't.

I guess my bottom line with these coins is that they're worth my interest...and if you invest too you should probably get the wallet and maybe check out the world if you can.  I could see the NDC itself doing well but the real value might be trading the NDC for actual game assets...WTF said it best...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: