Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is going to legalize Ethereum soon.  (Read 2690 times)
CoinFoxs (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

Chinese government decided to legalize ethereum in their country soon, On May 27, Huobi, one of the three leading bitcoin exchanges in China alongside BTCC and OKCoin, officially integrated support for Ethereum trading. The Huobi development team announced that users will be able to trade Ethereum starting from  May 31.
Do you think that ehtereum will cross bitcoin soon??

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-waking-ethereum/
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

What do you mean cross bitcoin? If the price will rise over bitcoin, I think everything is possible. However, eth needs more time because the bitcoin price also rises steadily. More and more bitcoin apps are created and more people accept bitcoin. Some countries has legalized bitcoin as currency like Australia. Many offline shop also accept bitcoin. I think eth needs more time to overlap the price.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

What about Antshares?
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

absolutely no offence meant but your deluded, bitcoin is unbeatable assuming no fk ups with the fork (or no fork)

with a mininum x4 amount of coins probably near x10 how could any sane person expect ether price to beat btc price, possibly mc wise but not single token/coin, never
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

another great news for ethereum, and i hope all tokens that created on ethereum will be affected too

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

absolutely no offence meant but your deluded, bitcoin is unbeatable assuming no fk ups with the fork (or no fork)

with a mininum x4 amount of coins probably near x10 how could any sane person expect ether price to beat btc price, possibly mc wise but not single token/coin, never

It is possible some coins could be higher than bitcoin, byteball just keeps rising, it will never go down. Ethereum, omni, gnosis, zcash all have a chance to beat bitcoin if it crashes. By the way there is at least a couple coins that are worth more than bitcoin https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=42_BTC and https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CHAO_BTC
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

A good news for the ETH though it is a old news. As we can see, after May 27, the price of ETH has pump a lot and more and more ICO projects use ETH as a method of buying tokens.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:40:00 AM

Translation: Some Chinese exchanges want to add Ethereum the ICO scam coin.

uhhh ? so fucking what ?  Roll Eyes

Of course.. they are missing out on greedy scammy profits.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:35:58 AM

Translation: Some Chinese exchanges want to add Ethereum the ICO scam coin.
uhhh ? so fucking what ?  Roll Eyes
Of course.. they are missing out on greedy scammy profits.

My thoughts as well. Seems like some of the big fish want to pump ETH, so they can dump a part of their secret stash. AT this point, it must be remembered that unlike the case with Bitcoin, only a minority of the ETH coins are trading in free-float. This is one of the reasons why the market cap of ETH has risen so much.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:40:33 AM

Yes I've heard about this one and it is really cool that the country of businessmen will welcome eth in their arms. Also I want to add that Japan will not tax anymore the bitcoin users. And we are close to cryptocurrency world. I'm also looking forward to it though.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:15:28 AM

What about Antshares?
Chinese love the technology of smart contracts and they always willing to invest early in projects that have massive potential.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

Chinese government decided to legalize ethereum in their country soon, On May 27, Huobi, one of the three leading bitcoin exchanges in China alongside BTCC and OKCoin, officially integrated support for Ethereum trading. The Huobi development team announced that users will be able to trade Ethereum starting from  May 31.

Of course not, eth would never cross bitcoin. It's just a good news for eth player that Chinese goverment support eth as alternative payment, nothing else. See eth price action is still far away from cross bitcoin, need more time maybe a decade. If I see news like this, I'll buy some eth for investment, just like that. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CoinFoxs (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:28:03 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 09:38:15 AM by CoinFoxs

Chinese government decided to legalize ethereum in their country soon, On May 27, Huobi, one of the three leading bitcoin exchanges in China alongside BTCC and OKCoin, officially integrated support for Ethereum trading. The Huobi development team announced that users will be able to trade Ethereum starting from  May 31.

Of course not, eth would never cross bitcoin. It's just a good news for eth player that Chinese goverment support eth as alternative payment, nothing else. See eth price action is still far away from cross bitcoin, need more time maybe a decade. If I see news like this, I'll buy some eth for investment, just like that. Good luck.

Who knows aboutabout  what will happen in next hour with Eth and Bitcoin, though it take time to cross bitcoin but it is no impossible. But on the other hand bitcoin also  legalize in some countries, some companies are now accepting bitcoin as a payment so Eth would give a tough time to be at no 1 in crypto world.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:44:56 AM

though many people who enter the market early believe that bitcoin lives long as the king, but to many newbie, i think they prefer to eth, because they can benefit more 

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:56:51 AM

a couple of exchanges adding a new altcoin to their platform in order to be traded and make more money from it doesn't mean China is legalizing ethereum.
and on top of that when the news is coming from a known shitnews website called cryptocoinsnews that means it is total bull crap Cheesy

to be honest of cryptocoinsnews published "sky is blue" i wouldn't have believed them!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

Yet despite news like this, ETH value is down on all exchanges. So much FUD surrounding ETH right now this type of news now means nothing.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:58:40 AM

Good news to Ethereum. China is a very big market and Chinese government have a lot of money.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Ethereum is awesome coin ,made us Bitcoin lovers to fork our precious coin.Its good to have a competitor and advance and become better.

Anyway I hope that bitcoin will remain the main coin on market
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

not because of this news it doesnt necessarily mean that it can surpass bitcoin.
yeah eth is good as it following the steps of bitcoin and its good to hear that this is another milestone for eth. hope more investors will get attracted to crypto world.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:57:05 AM

1 great info. This is a great opportunity for you to buy Ethereum right now. I think if China legalizes Ethereum, the price of this currency will rise sharply this year. I am sure in the future Ethereum will soon overtake Bitcoin and become the most valuable currency

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄